Sunday sibs?

My favorite girl name is [name]Sunday[/name] [name]Kate[/name]

I need help picking a sister sibling name:

Options are [name]Stella[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Sutton[/name] ? or [name]Spencer[/name] ?

WDYT?

I like [name]Stella[/name] [name]Rose[/name] a lot, I also think [name]Sutton[/name] [name]Grace[/name] would be a nice sib set.

It is funny you mention that because [name]Grayce[/name] is one of my top MN choices. [name]Do[/name] you think [name]Sunday[/name] and [name]Sutton[/name] are too similar with the initial [name]Sun[/name]/Sut sounds?

I think that is just a matter of opinion. I am an identical twin and mine and my sister’s names both start with M, as does our younger brother, so it doesn’t bother me. If you call them [name]Sun[/name] and Sut, then it would be an issue, but [name]Sunday[/name] and [name]Sutton[/name] don’t really irk me. [name]Stella[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (or [name]Grayce[/name]) is beautiful as well and a little less similar, so I don’t think you can go wrong either way!

I think I might actually like [name]Stella[/name] [name]Grace[/name] better now that I say it!

[name]Sunday[/name] [name]Kate[/name] with [name]Stella[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is flawless.

[name]Sunday[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is cute. Honestly I think the other choices are really mismatched, but if I had to pick, I’d go with [name]Stella[/name] [name]Rose[/name].

That is so funny! I am an identical twin too! My sister, myself, and my older brother all have names that start with “L” I never really thought about any sibling names being too matchy or mismatched until I starting reading all of these posts :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name]!

[name]Sunday[/name] [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Stella[/name] [name]Rose[/name] are a good pair, but I think that they’re a bit mismatched. I agree with PP, [name]Sunday[/name] and [name]Sutton[/name] are too similar, and [name]Spencer[/name] sounds too boyish compare with [name]Sunday[/name].

Good luck!
[name]Pilar[/name].

[name]Do[/name] you have any ideas on another name that you feel would match [name]Sunday[/name] better?

I think that [name]Sunday[/name] [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Stella[/name] [name]Rose[/name] are adorable, though I would [name]LOVE[/name] to see [name]Sunday[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Stella[/name] [name]Kate[/name]! I think [name]Sutton[/name] [name]Grace[/name]/[name]Grayce[/name] would be beautiful with them as well. If I saw [name]Sunday[/name], [name]Stella[/name] and/or [name]Sutton[/name] up next to [name]Spencer[/name] I would think [name]Spencer[/name] was a boy. I think it would make a good MN for [name]Knox[/name] though if you are still looking for one. [name]Knox[/name] [name]Spencer[/name] White does sound nice :slight_smile:

[name]Stella[/name] rose!!

[name]Sunday[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is sweet, but both [name]Sutton[/name] and [name]Spencer[/name] I cannot find any appeal in as they sound both heavy and harsh for a little girl. I definitely like [name]Stella[/name] [name]Rose[/name] best of the three.

As for other ideas to fit a similar style and work well with [name]Sunday[/name]… I’d definitely steer away from another S- name (it could get super-hissy), however if you have reason not too, [name]Summer[/name], [name]Sasha[/name], [name]Shira[/name], [name]Samara[/name] or [name]Saffron[/name] would work well with [name]Sunday[/name]. Otherwise, what about [name]Jessamy[/name], [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Phoebe[/name], [name]Madeleine[/name], [name]Addison[/name], [name]Evony[/name], [name]Audra[/name] or [name]Felicity[/name]?

I love [name]Sunday[/name] rose and [name]Stella[/name] [name]Kate[/name] too!!! But everyone vetoed me in it because of nicole Kidman and [name]Keith[/name] [name]Urban[/name]'s [name]Sunday[/name] rose

I did not know that her name was [name]Sunday[/name] [name]Rose[/name], I knew it was [name]Sunday[/name] but not the full combo. I don’t think that really matters if you love the name but [name]Stella[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Sunday[/name] [name]Kate[/name] are adorable as well.