Sup, Homies!!?? Need names for my twin characters!!!

See the results of this poll: Which name for my twins?

Respondents: 6 (This poll is closed)

• Demi and Cleo : 3 (50%)
  • Robin and Wren : 3 (50%)
  • Ashee and Eden: 0 (0%)

[name_f]Viola[/name_f]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Calla[/name_f]
[name_f]Circe[/name_f]
[name_f]Snow[/name_f]
[name_f]Nell[/name_f]
[name_f]Pandora[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_u]Ash[/name_u]
[name_f]Evelina[/name_f]
[name_u]Malin[/name_u]
[name_f]Akila[/name_f]
[name_f]Zaliki[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Harlow[/name_f]
[name_u]Harper[/name_u]
[name_f]Adara[/name_f]
[name_f]Cadie[/name_f] {pure}
[name_f]Celia[/name_f] {moon}
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] {praise}
[name_f]Demi[/name_f] {small}
Desa {pledge}
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] {oracle}
[name_f]Halia[/name_f] {the sun}
[name_f]Kaia[/name_f] {earth}
[name_f]Kat[/name_f] {innocent}
[name_f]Layna[/name_f] {truth}
[name_f]Cybele[/name_f] {some old goddess with animal companions}

P.S. Yes, I am talking to myself.

Good Twin:
[name_f]Ayla[/name_f]
[name_f]Elena[/name_f]
[name_f]Fana[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Noemi[/name_f]
[name_f]Thirza[/name_f]
[name_u]Zia[/name_u]
[name_f]Agatha[/name_f]
[name_f]Gita[/name_f]
[name_f]Tova[/name_f]
[name_u]Zuri[/name_u]

Evil Twin:
[name_f]Baize[/name_f]
[name_u]Krishna[/name_u]
[name_f]Tamala[/name_f]
[name_f]Kissa[/name_f]
[name_f]Tamsin[/name_f]
[name_f]Lamia[/name_f]
[name_f]Mara[/name_f]
[name_f]Thana[/name_f]

Inspired from your list:

[name_f]Ashlee[/name_f] “[name_u]Ash[/name_u]” and [name_f]Terra[/name_f]: like fire and earth. One is bold and dangerous, while the other is gentle and nurturing. Both are beautiful and powerful. (I chose [name_f]Ashlee[/name_f] because it gives the name a bit of an edge over [name_u]Ashley[/name_u])

[name_f]Ashlee[/name_f] “[name_u]Ash[/name_u]” and [name_u]Demeter[/name_u] “[name_f]Demi[/name_f]”: [name_u]Demeter[/name_u] is the Greek goddess of harvest (so, has the same earth connotation). I saw that [name_f]Demi[/name_f] was on your list and thought this could be an option.

[name_u]Malin[/name_u] and [name_f]Cadie[/name_f]: I like that [name_f]Cadie[/name_f] means pure, so I wanted to play with that. “[name_u]Mal[/name_u]” is Latin (I think) for bad or evil.

[name_f]Scarlet[/name_f] and [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f]: I literally just saw them on the “Names Searched Now” bar and was intrigued by [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f]. Turns out, it means “white shadow, [or] white wave”. Perfect contrast to the bight red [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f]! One’s intense, the other is pure. Violence and peace.

[name_f]Kiera[/name_f] and [name_f]Elaina[/name_f]: they mean dark and light (respectively).

[name_f]Tullia[/name_f] “[name_f]Lia[/name_f]” and [name_f]Lorenza[/name_f] “[name_f]Lori[/name_f]”: [name_f]Tullia[/name_f] is the daughter of one of [name_m]Rome[/name_m]'s greatest emperors who, along with her sister’s husband (with whom she was having an affair), killed her father and basically went crazy. I always refer to her for an antagonistic name. [name_f]Lorenza[/name_f] sounds nice with [name_f]Tullia[/name_f], I think.

I knew twins named [name_f]Anabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Keiko[/name_f], also I knew twins named [name_f]Anais[/name_f] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f].

I think for the evil one maybe [name_f]Mari[/name_f] or Maari, I just came up with [name_f]Mari[/name_f] and remembered a girl I met named Maari, just seems like a cool name, and then for the good twin maybe Kyri, that just seems pretty. Actually, I think it would also work pretty well switched around, so whichever you want

Thank you so much everyone!!! You are all fabulous! My favorites are:
[name_f]Ashlee[/name_f] and [name_f]Cadie[/name_f]
[name_f]Demi[/name_f] and [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_u]Robin[/name_u] {my #1}