Surname for the name Cosmo?

I’ve been trying for almost two years to pick one and I’m having so much trouble. He’s a heartthrob rookie detective who REALLY wants a girlfriend. Been considering a surname that reflects that? [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] has a ring to it, but it might sound too cheesy. Could anyone here help with thoughts?
(Wouldn’t mind a middle either, but it’s not an issue of mine atm)

1 Like

Ah sounds familiar to someone like myself. Now, this might be a risky name but Gaywood sounds like a very charming surname for a man like him. It may be a bit too much of a jump, however. :thinking: If you would like to keep with V names [name_f]Violette[/name_f] would be a very pleasant name. I’ve met beautiful ladies like yourself that have contained such name. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] my suggestions help you as much as always~ Your One and Only, [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] C. [name_m]Doyle[/name_m] xoxo

Oooo~ I appreciate the suggestions! I’m afraid [name_f]Violette[/name_f] is far too close to another character in the same world as him T-T But brave suggestions nonetheless!

1 Like

The first thing that came to mind was [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] Ryans?

1 Like

[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]?

1 Like