Surprise Baby Boy

It’s a boy! On [name_f]April[/name_f] 21, we welcomed [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] to our family. He joins older sisters [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]. We were convinced we would be having another girl who would be named [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], but are very happy with the addition of little [name_m]Jack[/name_m] to our family. His name was originally going to be [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] (my middle name), but when I was typing out his birth announcement I decided to go with [name_m]William[/name_m] (my husband’s middle name, my father in laws middle name, my brother’s middle name, my fathers name etc etc) for the significant family connection.

I’m so sad that I am done naming my own babies, but will continue to come back to read all of the beautiful names you all pick for your new additions.

17 Likes

Congratulations!! Your children have gorgeous names. I do hope you stick around but I’m sure you have your hands full! Best wishes to your family!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] is so classic and handsome and such a fantastic match with his sisters names!

What a beautiful surprise! Congratulations!
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] is a magnificent name. I love it! Your kids have stunning names. :blush:

Good luck and stay safe!

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!! Your children have beautiful names.

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] is so handsome! Congratulations on your new little one!

Congratulations!! I love his name so much :yellow_heart: and wish you all the best with three kids!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] is a solid, handsome name and fits so well with his sisters’ names.

Congratulations!! I’m so happy for you and your family!! [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] is a lovely name and so are his sisters’!!

Congratulations! What a nice family legacy to carry on.

I too am done naming my babies, but Nameberry is a fun way to still enjoy names without the morning sickness & labor pains😁

Lovely name choice, congratulations!

Congrats and great name.