Surprise! It’s TWINS

My best friend just surprised all her friends and family by not only the gender of her baby but that there was 2 of them !! Mother and babies doing well born on 25/02/18

[name_f]Aster[/name_f] [name_f]Lia[/name_f] & [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Riley[/name_u]

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl ~ [name_f]Aster[/name_f] [name_f]Lia[/name_f]
[name_m]Born[/name_m] at 2:33pm
Weighed 4lb 11oz

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] Boy ~ [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Riley[/name_u]
[name_m]Born[/name_m] at 2:38pm
Weighed 5lb 6oz

[name_f]Aster[/name_f] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] are perfect together! I’m especially loving seeing [name_f]Aster[/name_f] used — such a beautiful, barely-used choice.

Hey there! Congratulations to you and your friend! The same thing happened to me yesterday. HAHA! I was so shocked. Yet, amazed at how very special it is. Did you friend have two boys or two girls? Or one boy one girl? My friend had 2 cute little girls. They are so cute, I swear. Looking at them makes me want to take one. My friend wouldn’t even refuse to me. LOL. I so want to get married now and have kids. I’m excited when I’ll get to baby sit my friend’s daughters! They are little angels. [name_f]May[/name_f] God blesses them. [name_f]May[/name_f] they have an amazing life ahead! Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m] to you too, mate!

Thank you so much! Their names are just perfect for them

Its so sweet isnt it! She had a little boy and girl. Congratulations to your friend. I know I just want to squeeze the babies they are absolute beauties, I want to steal them for myself lol.

Congratulations to your friend! The names are simply wonderful together :slight_smile:

Thank you we are just in love with them