Surprise! Its a girl! Welcome Gracie Reid.

We are a bit new to the forum section so this announcement comes a little late, nevertheless our beautiful little girl has been the greatest gift since her arrival a few months ago. She was named [name]Gracie[/name] (not [name]Grace[/name]) b/c it has always been a favorite of mine for years. Also b/c our last name begins with a G and I’ve always felt that many successful people have double initials. Also, both her paternal grandmother and paternal great grandmother are double G’s so it was a way to both honor them and carry on a tradition. Her middle name [name]Reid[/name] comes from my sister, [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Reid[/name], who has gone by [name]Reid[/name] since birth. I also like the way the name looks and sounds together, with the ‘ie’ in [name]Gracie[/name] complimenting the ‘ei’ in [name]Reid[/name].
And so, you get “[name]GRACIE[/name] [name]REID[/name]!” And it suits her perfectly. We couldn’t be happier with our decision but have NO idea what a second girl would be named. We’ll take it one at a time for now. :slight_smile:

Congratulations lovely to hear your news.

Congrats on the safe arrival of your daughter, [name]Gracie[/name] [name]Reid[/name]. I’m sure she’ll love hearing the story behind her name when she gets older.

[name]Gracie[/name] [name]Reid[/name] flows really well. I think it is a beautiful name :slight_smile: Congrats and good luck!

Congratulations, a couple months late! [name]Gracie[/name] [name]Reid[/name] works really well, I really love it. All the best!

[name]Gracie[/name] [name]Reid[/name] is so pretty - congratulations!

[name]GRACIE[/name] [name]REID[/name] is so adorable!–Congratulations!