Surprise! My little girls came early!

On [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f] 14th, my identical twin daughters were born- almost exactly two weeks early. However, they were definitely not small babies to deliver! Thankfully, they are both the picture of health, and our little family of four is supremely happy. Despite some of the controversy we heard about this combo, my husband and I both simply LOVED it… we went with our instincts and what we adored, and welcomed little [name_f]Evadne[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] six days ago! [name_f]Evie[/name_f] has little bits of light blonde hair like her momma, and [name_f]Mari[/name_f] has a lot of thick dark hair like her daddy. We love our beautiful girls and are so happy they don’t have to wait for more siblings to have somebody to play with! We are overwhelmed with love for our incredible little daughters.

Congrats! Their names are beautiful!

Congratulations! They both have absolutely stunning names, and [name_f]Evadne[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] go so well together :).

Very pretty!!

Congratulations. What beautiful names!