Susan? Anybody?

Hooray! I’m so happy to hear from you guys. I think a few of us might be naming soulmates; lately I’m dreaming of twin girls named [name]Margo[/name] [name]Patricia[/name] and [name]Susan[/name] [name]Blithe[/name] (or something like that).

By the way, how do you copy portions of someone else’s post to include in a new post? That eludes me still.

Thanks again, Berries.

Click the “Reply with quote” button in the top-right corner of the post you want to quote from; if you want to quote only a portion delete the part you don’t want to include once it goes to the page where you compose your post.

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

I just posted my top 10 on that thread- it had [name]Blythe[/name], [name]Margo[/name], and [name]Patricia[/name]!

I totally agree with this whole idea that the 1910 thing can only be played out so far without it starting to feel a little, god forbid, trendee too! My daughter [name]Beatrice[/name] has a ‘vintage name’–I picked it because I loved it though, 5 years ago, before I really started giving all this name stuff so much thought in terms of trends, etc. Now that the whole vintage thing is a bona fide trend that I’m aware of, it’s kind of hard for me to find ‘matching vintage name’ that I like as much for my daughter due shortly–it feels forced somehow! I might start thinking some of these mid century names, like [name]Susan[/name], instead. What are some other mid century names people like? I’d be curious to mull some of those over.

I think you’re right that going for something like [name]Susan[/name] will be ahead of the curve in a good way.