Susana, Susanna or Susannah (Poll)

See the results of this poll: Susana, Susanna or Susannah (all are legitimate)

Respondents: 34 (This poll is closed)

• Susana: 0 (0%)
  • Susanna: 15 (44%)
  • Susannah: 19 (56%)

I love the name [name]Susanna[/name]…I honestly don’t know why it isn’t more popular. To me, it is one of those hidden gems. [name]Suzanne[/name] looks and sounds dated to me, but [name]Susanna[/name] is beautiful…they are so similar, yet so different :wink: . My favorite spelling is [name]Susanna[/name]; second choice would be [name]Susannah[/name].

I think I like [name]Susanna[/name] the best, too. [name]Suzanne[/name] and [name]Susan[/name] do feel dated, which is why I didn’t include them. What do you think of nicknames? I like [name]Susie[/name], but I’m not sure what to think of [name]Sue[/name].

[name]Susie[/name]/[name]Suzy[/name]/[name]Susi[/name], [name]Sukey[/name]/[name]Sukie[/name], [name]Sue[/name]!

[name]Love[/name] love love [name]Susanna[/name]! Fave nn is [name]Susie[/name]. I prefer the [name]Susanna[/name] version is it just seems a little cleaner (also the version used by [name]Shakespeare[/name] for his daughter.) [name]Susana[/name] looks more Continental, [name]Susannah[/name] is more definitively ‘antique,’ which I’m kind of tiring of, but also has the most obvious ties to the Bible.