Sweet Baby Girl

On [name_f]October[/name_f] 17, me and DH welcomed our first daughter, who we named [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_m]Livingston[/name_m].

We went into the delivery room fully expecting to name her [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], and even called her that for a few days! But in the end [name_f]Emma[/name_f] was the perfect name for this baby, despite the popularity. [name_m]Livingston[/name_m] was my maiden name and it is a tradition in DH’s family to use the mother’s maiden name as a middle for the first child. I was a bit on the fence, since it didn’t seem like a middle name to me at first, but in the end it’s grown on me and I can’t imagine this little girl named anything different.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my posts! Without your reassurance, who knows what kind of name this kid would have gotten?

31 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you @anon68906791 and @almostactually!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Emma[/name_f] is a beautiful name! :blush:

What a nice combo! Congrats

Congratulations!! What a beautiful name! I’m glad you stuck with [name_m]Livingston[/name_m] :blush:

What a sweet name! Congratulations!

Emma [name_m]Livingston[/name_m] is so pretty! Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_m]Livingston[/name_m] is lovely, I adore the name [name_f]Emma[/name_f]!

xx - [name_f]Aleksandra[/name_f] “[name_f]Aleksa[/name_f]” Y.

Congratulations! Your baby has a wonderful name.

Stay Safe!

Thank you all!!!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!!

I love that you used [name_m]Livingston[/name_m] in the end it’s a lovely tradition and is a really cool middle name. I think [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_m]Livingston[/name_m] is gorgeous such a sweet little name for such a sweet little girl that I’m sure she is :tada:

Congratulations! [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_m]Livingston[/name_m] is a perfect combination :blush: !

Wow, beautiful name! Congrats :clap:

Emma [name_m]Livingston[/name_m] is very cool!! :heart: