Sweet Baby Girl ❤️

[name_f]Serafina[/name_f] [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] was born (6 days late!) on 3rd of [name_f]April[/name_f]. She was a much easier birth than I had expected and a gorgeous daughter. Mum and Dad love her so so much :heart:

We loved that both names loosely honor family members and are also a nod to my polish heritage. :blush:

45 Likes

Congratulations! Such a gorgeous name!

1 Like

Congratulations!

Her name is absolutely beautiful :ballet_shoes:

Wishing you all the best with your addition and a speedy recovery following the birth :two_hearts:

1 Like

I love your baby girl’s name! Congratulations :purple_heart:

1 Like

Many congratulations! What a beautiful name! [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] is a wonderful name and [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] has a lovely meaning.

I’m happy that you had a nice experience. I wish you a good recovery. I wish your family all the best. Good luck with everything! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

What a beautiful name! Congrats on your new baby!

1 Like

She has a stunning name! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations - she has a gorgeous name! All the best for you and your family x

1 Like

Such a pretty choice! I love this spelling of [name_f]Serafina[/name_f]. Many congratulations :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Such a beautiful name!! Congratulations! :white_heart::sparkles: :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

What a lovely and striking name!! Wishing your family all the health and happiness going forward :green_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] is such a beautiful name!

1 Like

congratulations!!
her name is completely gorgeous 🫶🏻
wishing the three of you all the best, and hope for a fast recovery! :sunflower:

1 Like

What a beautiful name, congrats!

1 Like