Sweet baby has arrived

Hi everyone!! Our sweet girl arrived a few days ago. She’s a successful HBAC baby at nearly 9 lbs :heartbeat: We’ve been taking a few days to contemplate over names and ultimately decided that she truly felt like a Maeve :ballet_shoes: I wanted to give it time, scoured through more name lists other than our own to be absolutely certain there wasn’t anything we’d missed (impossible :sweat_smile:) and again we would come back to miss Maeve

Maeve Diana :heartbeat::heart_hands: Our sweet littlest girl. She’s so beautiful and I am so in love

88 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Wow! I am so so thrilled for you!

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is a gorgeous name for a truly gorgeous little girl. Your darling baby is absolutely stunning. :two_hearts:

A huge welcome to your sweet girl. Congratulations! You’ve picked a fabulous name through and through.

2 Likes

Congrats!! I’m so happy for you and your family and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] is truly great!

1 Like

Oh, she is gorgeous! Congratulations on little [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]!

1 Like

Aww congratulations!! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name for a beautiful little girl :cherry_blossom::white_heart::teddy_bear::crescent_moon::sparkles:

1 Like

Congratulations! She is adorable and her name is absolutely stunning!

1 Like

Congratulations – she has a lovely name. And how cute is that personalised blanket?! :heart:

1 Like

A huge congratulations to you!! [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] is so stunning and princess-y. Wishing you a lovely recovery and great bonding time with the new love :green_heart:

1 Like

What a beautiful name! I love it! Those pictures are so cute. Look at her teeny tiny toes! Congrats on your baby girl :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! Such a beautiful name!

1 Like

A beautiful name, I’m glad it felt so right for her! Huge congratulations on your sweet [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations!

I was looking forward to your birth announcement. I’m so happy you found your name she’s truly gorgeous and so is her name :white_heart:

2 Likes

congratulations!! she is so sweet and maeve diana is a beautiful name

1 Like

How sweet is she?! :face_holding_back_tears: I just adore that blanket. So glad to see you with a name you adore. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. 🩷🌷

1 Like

Awww, [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congratulations! She’s beautiful and so is her name.

1 Like

Congratulations to you! Her name is beautiful as is she. 🩷

1 Like

Her name is gorgeous! Congratulations :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! How beautiful!

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f]!
Congratulations!! She’s so cute!!
:tulip::nest_with_eggs::ballet_shoes:

1 Like