Sweet Home Sextuplets

Hey Berries.

Have you guys heard of this show on TLC? I saw a commercial for it while watching the Food Network. Probably not something I would watch, but of course I was frantic to find out what the names were! The family has three older boys plus B/B/B/G/G/G sextuplets. Their names are super interesting…

Older brothers are:

Saylor

Wales

Bridge

Sextuplet boys are:

Tag

Rivers

Rawlings

Sextuplet girls are:

Layke

Blu

Rayne

I really do think that they kept a consistent style, & I applaud that w/so many kids. I wish that a few spellings were tweaked; [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] instead of [name_u]Saylor[/name_u], [name_u]Lake[/name_u] instead of [name_u]Layke[/name_u], [name_u]Blue[/name_u] instead of [name_u]Blu[/name_u] & [name_u]Rain[/name_u] instead of [name_f]Rayne[/name_f]. Other than that, the only name that I really don’t like is [name_u]Blu[/name_u]. It seems too silly, but I’m not sure why since I love the name [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]! The rest are not necessarily my style, but again, I’m still pleased that they’re unique & have a cool vibe. What do you guys think? And also…what would you name three older boys plus the B/B/B/G/G/G sextuplets? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay, this is hard! I’m taking my ln into account, & names that are off limits because they’re used by close family/friends etc. Dh’s opinion is not taken into account, because that would make this impossible. And I’m just doing fns for now, so I don’t drive myself too crazy. :joy:

My three older boys are:

Ewan, [name_u]Julian[/name_u] & [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]

My sextuplet boys are:

Liev, [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] & [name_m]Colm[/name_m]

My sextuplet girls are:

Guinevere

Daisy

Olive

I don’t think that the world will end that [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] is the only girl w/out a botanical name, right? :grin: I chose [name_f]Olive[/name_f] over [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], which I love slightly more, so that everyone has their own initial. And I really adore [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] too much to boot it.

1 Like

Hmm for the older boys I think I would do:
Older brothers:
[name_m]Percival[/name_m]
[name_m]Dimitri[/name_m]
[name_u]Hayden[/name_u]

Sextuplet boys:
[name_m]Adrian[/name_m]
[name_u]Axel[/name_u]
[name_m]Ace[/name_m]

Sextuplet girls:
[name_u]Sidney[/name_u]
[name_f]Serenity[/name_f]
[name_u]Sailor[/name_u]

I watch this show. I love it! :sweat_smile:

Older boys: Milo James, Bodhi Grey and River Quin
Sextuplet boys: Forrest Kai, Zion Teodor and Leo Dylan
Sextuplet girls: Shiloh Ocean, Clover Rain and Selah Willow

1 Like

I agree that they kept a consistent style! I like it- all their name choices feel cool, modern, and outdoorsy.

I would name three older boys + b/b/b/g/g/g sextuplets…

• Older boys: [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Reilly[/name_u], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m], [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m]
  • Sextuplet boys: [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]Ara[/name_u], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m], [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]
  • Sextuplet girls: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f], [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Lilly[/name_f]

Occasionally [name_m]Rhett[/name_m], [name_u]Theo[/name_u], [name_m]Nate[/name_m], [name_m]Ben[/name_m], [name_u]Sam[/name_u], [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_f]Char[/name_f], [name_f]Annie[/name_f], and [name_f]Hattie[/name_f]

([name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is my #1 girls name but I wouldn’t want repeating initials, so it’s between her and [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Reilly[/name_u])

My elder boys are [name_m]Ronan[/name_m], [name_m]Leander[/name_m] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m].
[name_f]My[/name_f] sextuplets are [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_u]Oberon[/name_u], [name_m]Inigo[/name_m], [name_f]Electra[/name_f], [name_f]Poesy[/name_f] and [name_f]Helisent[/name_f]

I felt like I had to abandon some of my longer names for the sake of consistency, so here’s a more elaborate set ~

Nicodemus, [name_m]Carnelian[/name_m] and [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m]
[name_m]Lysander[/name_m], [name_u]Valentine[/name_u], [name_m]Endymion[/name_m], [name_f]Persephone[/name_f], Hippolyta and Wilderose

I think the site you got the sextuplets’ names from was confused (or maybe I am, who knows?) but I thought the girls were all the R names.

Using the same initials:

DS: [name_m]Seamus[/name_m] [name_u]Beacon[/name_u]
DS/DS: [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] [name_m]Thierry[/name_m] and [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] [name_m]Rainier[/name_m]
DD/DD/DD/DS/DS/DS: [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Mavis[/name_f], [name_u]Ridley[/name_u] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f], [name_f]Reyna[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Bastian[/name_m], [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], and [name_m]Torin[/name_m] [name_u]Banner[/name_u]

They have too many B names (I don’t like a lot of B names lol)

Three older brothers: [name_m]Wesley[/name_m], [name_m]Philip[/name_m] and [name_u]August[/name_u]
Sextuplets: [name_u]Elliot[/name_u], [name_u]Timothy[/name_u], [name_m]Ethan[/name_m], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Emma[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f]

Same initials:

Three older brothers: [name_m]Stefan[/name_m], [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] and [name_m]Bennet[/name_m]
Sextuplets: [name_u]Timothy[/name_u], [name_u]Rudy[/name_u], [name_m]Robert[/name_m], [name_f]Laura[/name_f], [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

Three older brothers:

Vance [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_m]Twain[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m], and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] “[name_u]Sasha[/name_u]”

Sextuplets:

Henry [name_u]Dean[/name_u]

Sebastian [name_u]Nico[/name_u]

Gideon [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]

Ophelia [name_u]Blue[/name_u]

Maeve [name_u]June[/name_u]

Calliope [name_f]Mae[/name_f]

1 Like

I’d have:
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_m]Zigmund[/name_m], [name_m]Roswell[/name_m] &
[name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m], [name_m]Luther[/name_m], [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] + [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], [name_f]Callisto[/name_f] & [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]

(nns [name_m]Cas[/name_m], [name_u]Ziggy[/name_u], [name_m]Wells[/name_m], [name_u]Wolf[/name_u], [name_f]Callie[/name_f] & [name_f]Bee[/name_f])

OR

Ira, [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] &
[name_m]Grover[/name_m], [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], [name_u]Reid[/name_u] + [name_f]Opal[/name_f], [name_u]Billie[/name_u] & [name_u]June[/name_u]

2 Likes

i have actually watched it and i really do applaud them!! and @SparkleNinja18 is correct, all the girls start with ‘R’ - also if anyone is curious the mother posted that they decided the names before birth and than alphabetically named them in the order they came out!!!
just out of interest as well here are their middle names included:
[name_u]Saylor[/name_u] [name_m]Briggs[/name_m]
[name_m]Bridge[/name_m] [name_u]Ryder[/name_u]
[name_m]Wales[/name_m] [name_m]Tucker[/name_m]

First Girl: [name_u]Rawlings[/name_u] McClaine
Second Girl: [name_f]Rayne[/name_f] McCoy
Third Girl: [name_u]Rivers[/name_u] McCall

First Boy: [name_u]Blu[/name_u] [name_m]Wellington[/name_m]
Second Boy: [name_u]Layke[/name_u] [name_u]Bryars[/name_u]
Third Boy: [name_m]Tag[/name_m] [name_m]Bricker[/name_m]

anyways here are mine:
DS: [name_m]Vaughan[/name_m] [name_m]Mitchell[/name_m]
DS/DS: [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] and [name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_u]Clarke[/name_u]
Sextuplet Boys: [name_u]Rigby[/name_u] [name_u]Scott[/name_u], [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] Vox, [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]
Sextuplet Girls: [name_f]Saga[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f], [name_u]Indy[/name_u] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f], [name_f]Capri[/name_f] [name_u]Win[/name_u]

5 Likes

@daniemc & @SparkleNinja18, the girls are [name_f]Rayne[/name_f], [name_u]Rawlings[/name_u] & [name_u]Rivers[/name_u]? And they decided the names not knowing in which order boys or girls would come out? I don’t know about that…[name_u]Layke[/name_u] & [name_u]Blu[/name_u] are okay for boys, I guess. [name_u]Rivers[/name_u] & [name_u]Rawlings[/name_u] seem really masculine.

1 Like

I only know a girl named [name_u]Rivers[/name_u] actually haha so I love it. Probably the only name there that I actually like tbh.

1 Like

I always have the most trouble finding, and sticking to boy names & combos I like, but I would probably say:

DS: [name_u]Houston[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
DS: [name_u]Milan[/name_u] [name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m]
DS: [name_u]Rome[/name_u] [name_m]Leandro[/name_m]

Sextuplets:
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Miguel[/name_m]
[name_m]Abel[/name_m] [name_u]Rey[/name_u]
[name_m]Andres[/name_m] [name_m]Evander[/name_m]
&
[name_f]Alina[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Mia[/name_f]

1 Like

I guess [name_u]Rivers[/name_u] on a. girl isn’t too bad. I really liked [name_u]Rivers[/name_u] & [name_u]Rawlings[/name_u] for brothers though! :joy:

1 Like

@eireann, even though I have [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] on my boy list, I still find [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u], [name_f]Clover[/name_f] & [name_f]Selah[/name_f] really cute for sisters! Especially w/their nature mns. Also, [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] is super handsome.

1 Like

@SparkleNinja18, [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] is beautiful! [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is also really cute. And I love [name_m]Seamus[/name_m] so much. Also, [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] is cool! We don’t see that one on Nameberry that much.

1 Like

@may.rose Your names are beautiful simple classics as usual. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@auroracallista [name_f]Opal[/name_f] & [name_u]Billie[/name_u] aren’t even my style (I kind of like [name_u]June[/name_u]), but these three as sisters are just charming!

1 Like