Sylvie vs. Alice

See the results of this poll: Which combo do you like?

Respondents: 40 (This poll is closed)

• Sylvie Florence Bennett : 14 (28%)
  • Sylvie Claire Bennett : 10 (20%)
  • Alice Rosemary Bennett : 20 (40%)
  • Alice Claire Bennett: 6 (12%)

[name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Claire[/name]! Sooooo pretty! I’m actually considering [name]Hannah[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Claire[/name] right now. :slight_smile:

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is a fairly close second–I really like [name]Alice[/name], too. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Thank you for voting! [name]Hannah[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is pretty! We wanted to do two middle names for this little one, but [name]Hazel[/name] doesn’t have two so we didn’t want her to be left out.

I say [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Florence[/name]! Good luck, whatever you decide will be lovely! (And btw- I adore the name [name]Hazel[/name]!)

I too think [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Florence[/name] is a winner!

I voted for [name]Alice[/name] earlier, so I voted for [name]Alice[/name] again–I think [name]Alice[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is lovely. For the record, though, [name]Sylvie[/name] is lovely too, and I’d probably choose [name]Claire[/name] to go with it as well.

I voted for [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name] and [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Florence[/name]; I prefer [name]Alice[/name], but I think [name]Sylvie[/name] works best as a sister to [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Cecelia[/name]. Either way, both are gorgeous.

[name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Claire[/name] because they both have a fun and free vibe like [name]Julie[/name] Andrews standing in the meadow singing her heart out in The Sound of [name]Music[/name].

rollo

[name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Florence[/name] or [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name] :slight_smile: [name]Both[/name] are stunning but if pushed for a decision, I’d go with [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name] since they are two of my favourite names ever and sound so great together! [name]Sylvie[/name] is gorgeous too though, I really really don’t think you can go wrong :slight_smile:

Perhaps, if you’re ok with holding off a final decision, you could ask [name]Hazel[/name] to choose once the baby is born so then it won’t matter if she tells everyone!? I just think it’s an adorable idea letting her choose her sisters name, and since you’re giving her two fantastic first names to choose from there’s no risk of her getting it wrong :slight_smile:

What beautiful names! [name]Alice[/name], [name]Sylvie[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name]? [name]Lovely[/name]!

But do I have to choose? Umm…my favorites are definitely, hands-down [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name] and [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Florence[/name] (what perfect twins that would be). I’d agree with ljandrl and ask [name]Hazel[/name]'s opinion once the baby is born. :slight_smile:

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name] [name]Bennett[/name]!
It’s such a gorgeous name, and both are on my list!

Your daughter’s name is beautiful by the way; I absolutely love [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name]!

[name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is absolutely stunning :slight_smile:

I really like [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Sylvie[/name] as sisters, too, but [name]Alice[/name] has my vote, as she is one of my favorite names. [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] [name]Claire[/name] are both lovely combinations; I voted for [name]Alice[/name] [name]Claire[/name]. So pretty! :slight_smile:

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name] is gorgeous and gets my vote! Sorry but I’m not really a fan of Sylvie paired with Hazel.

That is a fantastic idea! We’ve been looking for a way to include her in all of this. She’s almost 4 1/2 which means imo she’s old enough to be involved in some of the decisions but we’ve been having a hard time coming up with one for her to be included in lol. So we will try and patiently wait until [name]March[/name] (eek!) and let [name]Hazel[/name] decide between [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Florence[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name].

Beautiful names. I voted for [name]Alice[/name] [name]Claire[/name]. I think it’s a lovely combination.

Aww yay I’m glad you liked the idea :slight_smile: It’ll be a lovely little connection for the sisters to share and may make [name]Hazel[/name] feel extra bonded with her new little sister :slight_smile: You could even just let her choose the first name and you decide on the middle to go with it.

Good luck waiting until [name]March[/name]! Time will fly by I’m sure hehe. I’d recommend you try and put baby naming out of your head (from one name lover to another that sounds impossible I know!) until [name]March[/name] and focus on other aspects of the pregnancy otherwise I worry that you will become attached to one of the names more than the other and will be upset if [name]Hazel[/name] doesn’t choose that one! [name]Just[/name] a thought, but I’m sure you won’t mind either way as both names really are beautiful and either one will probably sound so cute coming out of a 4 year old’s mouth :slight_smile:

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, and I adore [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name] by the way if I didn’t mention that earlier!

I’m not fond of [name]Sylvie[/name], but I love [name]Alice[/name]. [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name] is so sweet :slight_smile: