Ta”no (Blank) Ortiz

[name]Hi[/name] All, We’re set on using my husand’s name (Ta”no) as the first name for its cultural significance. On the other hand, we would like to call our son by his middle name. My husband would like a strong sounding name - preferably one that goes well with the whole name, could be easily pronounced in Spanish for our families, and are not super common, and are “strong” sounding. Here are the some of the names we’re considering:

• [name]Alejandro[/name]
  • [name]Xavier[/name]
  • Joaqu”n
  • [name]Sebastian[/name]
  • [name]Elijah[/name]

Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks!

[quote=“jalmonte”][name]Hi[/name] All, We’re set on using my husand’s name (Ta”no) as the first name for its cultural significance. On the other hand, we would like to call our son by his middle name. My husband would like a strong sounding name - preferably one that goes well with the whole name, could be easily pronounced in Spanish for our families, and are not super common, and are “strong” sounding. Here are the some of the names we’re considering:

• [name]Alejandro[/name] - love, but I do not like Taino [name]Alejandro[/name] Ortiz so much.
  • [name]Xavier[/name] - love, also [name]Javier[/name], Taino [name]Javier[/name] Ortiz sounds great! Cool name.
  • Joaqu”n - super love, great as a middle with Taino [name]Joaquin[/name] Ortiz. [name]Joaquin[/name] is a cool name.
  • [name]Sebastian[/name] - love, great combo: Taino [name]Sebastian[/name] Ortiz. Cool name.
  • [name]Elijah[/name] - love

I love all your names so much!
Here are some more:
[name]Mateo[/name] - I think this is a cool name.
[name]Sergio[/name]
[name]Vicente[/name] – great combo: Taino [name]Vicente[/name] Ortiz
[name]Gabriel[/name] – great combo: Taino [name]Gabriel[/name] Ortiz
[name]Dante[/name]
[name]Crispin[/name] – Taino [name]Crispin[/name] Ortiz - cute!
[name]Esaias[/name]
[name]Cruz[/name] – I know this is cool.
[name]Enrique[/name]

Since I am not as familiar with Latin names as I am with some of the other names, I don’t know which of the names I’ve listed are truly cool. So take my list with a grain of salt. If it were me, I would pick Taino [name]Sebastian[/name] Ortiz, Taino [name]Crispin[/name] Ortiz, or Taino [name]Javier[/name] Ortiz. So handsome!

Also I love [name]Diego[/name] and [name]Francisco[/name] nn [name]Cisco[/name].