Tag A Berry Who

Inspired by @wishmay and @OpheliaFlora , thank you for this wonderful idea!!

Wanted to spread some summertime positivity, and I really missed this thread so I decided it’s time to bring it back!!

[name_m]Tag[/name_m] whoever you like, let’s share some love!!

[name_m]Tag[/name_m] a berry who…

Makes Nameberry a brighter place for you

Whose style you really admire

Who always shares / introduces you to the most beautiful new names

Who always brings such a positive attitude and spirit to the site

Whose posts you’re always happy to see

Whose style is very different from your own, but you also love it

Who you would let name your children

Who you’re grateful for today and every day!!

11 Likes

Wanted to start with mine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Makes Nameberry a brighter place for you:

@mellona !! It always makes me so happy to see all of your lovely names and fun combos!! You are just the most bright, lovely soul, and I feel lucky to have you as a friend!!

@readingreverie !! I love all of your spunky choices and fun, youthful combos!! I feel like you always have so much fun and creativity in your names, and I love it so much!!

@tallemaja !! I absolutely adore all of the cool and historical new names you post about, and I feel like I’ve learned about so many underrated beauties from you!!

@SimiNova !! You’re always so positive and make me feel so good about my names / combos, while also having the most gorgeous names yourself!! I’m always delighted to see I’ve got a response from you, you just always spread so much positivity!!

Also you @CherryBomb50 , you’re always so positive and make me feel so happy and valued with your kind comments!!

@Greyblue !! Your posts are always so insightful and kind!! You have such an amazing style and fantastic creativity, and I always feel blessed when you comment on something of mine!!

@Mary_Rose !! Your style is definitely more classic than mine, but I love it so much!! You always have the most gorgeous, regal combos, and they’re always so cohesive and beautiful!!

@OctaviaMay !! I would trust very few people with this honor, but you’re definitely one of them!! You have the most lovely style and eye for stunning names, and the way you make combos never fails to amaze me!!

Sooooo many people, I will make another post with more since I’m going to run out of tags, but definitely @CattheBat13579 & @clair.de.lune !!

8 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] a few more for the last question:

@may.rose , @rosefairiie , @Rosebeth , @rosemary.luella99 , @EdgeOfTheMeadow , @Evergreeninrain , @Johannaa , @marigold.solstice , @seawillow , & @snowmaiden !!

11 Likes

Thank you for the tag @winterlyricalfox, I love your names and all of the positivity you yourself bring to the Forums :blush:

There are so many people that make me love spending time here, but to highlight a couple of gems - @PeachyMum and @charlottenina you both bring the sunshine :sun_with_face: whenever I see you post.

@seawillow :heart:

@bemiranda :ok_hand:t2:

Many Berries do this, but today I have @lumosmaxima in mind in particular :sparkles:

@Myosotis, @regionlatbest @Luminen @rosepip

7 Likes

@Greyblue @Kipperbo1 and all of the other mods for everything that you do that we see and all your hard work behind the scenes. I appreciate you busy bees :honeybee:

4 Likes

You are so incredibly sweet! [name_m]Just[/name_m] today, I thought about how I haven’t felt like I can contribute much to nameberry, so it is good to hear I am at least still well thought of, even if I’m not as active!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :white_heart::face_holding_back_tears: You have such a lovely style, so that means a lot coming from you!

1 Like

Aww, [name_f]Sage[/name_f], you are much too sweet for words!! :pleading_face: This is the absolute kindest and most heartwarming shoutout, and it completely brightened up my day, especially since it came from you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am so honored that you like my names and that you hold me in such high regard, as I feel the exact same about you, and am quite lucky indeed to be able to call you a friend as well! :face_holding_back_tears: Thank you again for the lovely message, and most importantly, for being my friend!! :hugs: I feel far too shy to tag anyone, myself, but rest assured that you would most definitely be in my post if I did! :blush: You are such a bright light on this forum, and I think everyone here would agree! :slightly_smiling_face: What a lovely thread idea! Have a fabulous day, Sage!! :sunny:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, that’s really sweet :heart: I’m grateful for this community and people like you every single day. You’re such a ray of sunshine :sparkles:

1 Like

The feeling’s mutual! :sunny:

1 Like

This is one of the nicest threads I have seen in a while and the nicest surprise one could wake up to :white_heart:

There’s never enough love and positivity so you can totally count me in :woman_fairy:t2:

… and I thank you so very much for your kind words, hearing this from you really means the world to me. I love your combos and so many of your beautiful names so it only feels very natural to me that I should let you know :cherry_blossom:

And lastly but most importantly, thank you for creating this thread :white_heart:🫶🏻

1 Like

At first I was worried I couldn’t think of one for each, and now there’s two :joy: I’ll have to split this into two posts to tag everyone!

Makes Nameberry a brighter place for you @mellona & @EdgeOfTheMeadow

Whose style you really admire – @winterlyricalfox & @Greyblue

Who always shares / introduces you to the most beautiful new names – @dejectedpiglet & @Johannaa

Who always brings such a positive attitude and spirit to the site – @seawillow & @marigold.solstice

7 Likes

Whose posts you’re always happy to see – @Rosebeth & @Myosotis

Whose style is very different from your own, but you also love it – @leafsgirl44 & @tallemaja

Who you would let name your children @bemiranda & @MagnoliaE

Who you’re grateful for today and every day!! – @SparkleNinja18 & @Maerad

6 Likes

Whose style you really admire?

All the Berries I am about to mention :white_heart:

@mellona you’re such a ray of sunshine [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]. I feel so much light radiating from all of your posts and comments and you always brighten up my day. We’re lucky to have you on here :sunflower:

I know you know this already but I’ll say it again, I’m utterly in love with your [name_f]Nolwenn[/name_f] [name_f]Harmonia[/name_f] Snowrose :white_heart:

@AStudyIn_Scarlet half of my list is thanks to the gems you’ve shared with us and …

your [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_f]Vesper[/name_f] is perfection :sparkles:

@shorie you’ve made me fall in love with so many names that would not be my style otherwise thanks to the light and the positivity that you share around this forum. I am always happy to see you back :white_heart:

I’m in love with your [name_m]Ira[/name_m] [name_m]Jude[/name_m] (… and of course with your babies names) :woman_fairy:t2:

3 Likes

ah this is so sweet, thank you @winterlyricalfox!

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] @snowmaiden!

Eternally obsessed with @OctaviaMay’s names.

@seawillow’s word names are just stunning.

@EdgeOfTheMeadow is always so sweet to people!

[name_f]Mollie[/name_f] @ReadingReverie always puts so much effort in.

@mellona’s style is a bit more out there than mine, but so pretty.

Who else could it be but @Tori101?!

I can’t choose I love all you fabulous people! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Aww thank you so much, the feeling is mutual !!

1 Like

@Gia.berry and @persephonescrown

I don’t see you post much on here but I’m always excited to see your new posts :white_heart: I adore your naming styles …

and these beautiful combos of yours - [name_m]Elouan[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Hart[/name_m], [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_m]Leander[/name_m] and Poesie [name_f]Odette[/name_f] :sparkles:

@winterlyricalfox my Number 1 [name_m]Daily[/name_m] Whimsical Dose of [name_f]Inspiration[/name_f]

Your [name_m]Daphnis[/name_m] [name_m]Holden[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] is perfection :sparkles:

@readingreverie my [name_m]Dark[/name_m] Academia [name_f]Queen[/name_f]

Your [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Noble[/name_m] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Basil[/name_m] simply stole my heart :white_heart:

@lateaugust I don’t think I need to explain why!!

Big big love for your [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] and [name_m]Ori[/name_m] [name_m]Winslow[/name_m] (and so so many more) :sunflower:

@gabhart I’ve enjoyed seeing your new posts on this forum for some time now and I think your naming style is beautiful

Your [name_f]Nehalennia[/name_f] [name_f]Halo[/name_f] and [name_f]Anemone[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] are simply stunning :sparkles:

@Wandarine @smileymiley @oakbelle @rhodes2nowhere … and of course all the Berries I have already mentioned :woman_fairy:t2:

@winterlyricalfox thank you for creating this thread again :white_heart: this was such a lovely thing to participate in :sparkles:

8 Likes

Aw thank you so much, this is so sweet & really made my day! I always look forward to your posts too & you really do have/suggest some of the most amazing names :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ahh, this is such a sweet idea!

I’m not as active as others on here, but I’d still like to tag some lovely people:

I’m a great admirer of both @seawillow and @mellona ! All of their names have such a wonderful sense of poetry and magic. They just bring a million stars to my eyes every time!

Definitely @tallemaja and @GeographyDragon , no doubt about it!

@Greyblue and @EdgeOfTheMeadow for sure! Their topics are always super fun to read while their answers are always so helpful and well thought out.

How 'bout all of you? :smiling_face:

6 Likes

@Demoiselle Thank you. I’m so glad I could introduce you to beautiful names🙂.

I’m not sure I have an exact answer to most of the questions below, but I’m going to try.

This one is tough, because just coming on here and seeing the overflow of positivity and kindness that is this site brightens everything. Everytime I read a positive interaction, that’s what makes Nameberry a brighter place for me.

Everyone’s styles are super unique and I’m an admirer of pretty much all of them.

That would be @tallemaja and @starlit_whispers, for sure.

I’ve rarely encountered anyone who doesn’t :slightly_smiling_face:. That’s part of why I’m so active on here, because you all bring such positive attitudes and spirits to the site.

Definitely @tallemaja. She is extremely knowledgeable and always has information that she’s willing to share.

[name_f]Special[/name_f] shout-out to @Kipperbo1, whose diligence in maintaining this site never ceases to amaze me. Not to mention that she patiently helped me be able to join this wonderful community in the first place.

That said, I’m extremely grateful for you all every single day. You’re all so welcoming and kind. It’s refreshing to find people like you in the chaos that is the world today♥️. Thank you so much for everything🙂.

5 Likes