Tag a Berry

thank you so much, darling :sob: :two_hearts:

thank you so much :hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! The feeling is mutual!

1 Like

Part 1:

1. @seawillow, @EllieWilbury, @EmilyMcA, @Luminen, @Rosebeth, @rosepip
  2. Everybody’s opinions are valueable to me, no matter what differences we have.
  3. @leafsgirl44, @SparkleNinja18, @EagleEyes
  4. @rosepip, @EllieWilbury
8 Likes
  1. @EagleEyes, @katkabet
  2. @gildedfairyx for Eulalie, @luneth for Persephone, @EagleEyes for Alywn, Wisteria & July, @ashthedreamer for Dagny, @rosepip for Aurembiaix & Nyx
  3. @EagleEyes’ Alwyn Keith & Pearl Stephanie!
  4. @EmilyMcA, @katinka
  5. @Luminen, @eattacosforbreakfast
8 Likes

thank you !!

1 Like

@missniwalyra Thank you so much!!

1 Like

I finally made time to make my post in this thread (which I absolutely love)! I’ll do most questions in an effort to reply in a single post, and because a few of the questions are hard for me. I wish I could tag all you guys! If I think of another Berry/Berries who absolutely needs to be tagged, I’ll tag them in a separate post!

2 - whose UC you find inspired: @EllieWilbury! I especially love your boys’ names! [name_m]Chadwick[/name_m] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]Shane[/name_u] is just amazing! Also @leafsgirl44! Many of your names are (or remind me of) names that were my favorite almost three years ago when I first started my names journey, and I still love a lot of those names today!

3 - who has a different naming style that you absolutely love for them: @leafygreens! I’m not a huge fan of double middle names, but I think your names flow really nicely - especially your boys!

4 - whose opinions you always value: @tp_b! I’m not sure how active you are these days, but I have always enjoyed reading your posts and I really appreciate everything you’ve passed onto me regarding accents and dialects!

5 - whose posts on the forums you tend to look out for: @EmilyMcA and @lumosmaxima! You both have such amazing names and seem like incredibly supportive people! :smiley:

6 - whose names you’d like to see more of: @eileithyia! I am always amazed that you have as many names on your list as you do! One of these days I would love to see your entire list out of curiosity!

8 - with the most NB style: @may.rose! You have a number of names in your UC that have been brought up quite a bit on NB - especially the QPT!

10 - who made you appreciate a name: @fearlessfirefly! I’m sure you’re tired of hearing me say this, but I literally could not stop thinking of [name_m]Hadrian[/name_m] the moment you introduced me to it! Also [name_f]Emily[/name_f] again (I already tagged her) - once I saw the combo [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] in the Adopt A Combo thread, I was staring at it in awe!!! Thank you again for letting me adopt!

11 - with a combo you want to steal: @skylarhope: [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_u]Avery[/name_u] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] are absolutely gorgeous!!! I have combos with first names [name_f]Emily[/name_f] and [name_u]Avery[/name_u] already though…but I may take [name_u]Avery[/name_u] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] if I can find a better first for [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] (or perhaps move [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] to a first and come up with a middle for her).

5 Likes

thank you very much !!

1 Like

Thank you so much! That’s made my day! :blush:

1 Like

Haha :joy: You’re welcome again!

1 Like

No problem, [name_f]Claudia[/name_f]!

Of course!!! I’m so glad to hear that! Also see #10 if you haven’t already :smiley: I didn’t want to tag you twice in one post.

1 Like

bless you :pleading_face: thank you for the tags sweetness :two_hearts:

1 Like

@LAINY my goodness, I can’t believe they’re three!! That’s amazing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s so lovely to get an update from you. I hope you’re going well. Xx

1 Like

This is sooooo nice :pleading_face: :pleading_face: Thank you!!!

1 Like

Part One:

1. whose name choices for their first (next) child you are 100% sure of.

I can’t say I’m 100% sure, but I’d love to meet @itsjustjack ’s [name_f]Clary[/name_f] and [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m]!

1. whose UC you find inspired.

@SparkleNinja18 ’s section about what she should be doing vs what she is doing always makes me laugh! (Not name related, but still.)

1. who has a different naming style that you absolutely love for them.

@lumosmaxima ! I love her names!

1. whose opinions you always value.

I know he’s not active anymore, but @tp_b always had insightful commentary. I also love to hear @EdgeOfTheMeadow ’s thoughts! I also especially value @firefly305 ’s opinion.

1. whose posts on the forums you tend to look out for.

@seawillow ’s posts are a joy to read, @rosepip ‘s are poetic, and @Greyblue ’s feedback is always so thoughtful!

7 Likes

Part Two:

1. whose names you’d like to see more of.

That’s a tricky question, but I love seeing @Luminen ’s posts about names! Also, @Maerad ! And @baya44 ! And @Estrela ! (I’m going to stop myself before I get carried away.)

1. who tends to use a different amount of middle names but whose combos you find to be beautiful.

@hannahhh !

1. with the most NB style.
    @futuremama , @may.rose , and @katkabet have pretty [name_u]Berry[/name_u] style!

2. with names that you’d never be brave enough to use (though you like them).

@leafygreens always has some gorgeous picks!

1. who made you appreciate a name.

@AerieEerie posting about [name_m]Adlai[/name_m] made me see it in a new light.

8 Likes

Part Three

1. with a combo you want to steal.

@justanothernamenerd ’s [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is right up my alley!

1. with children whose names you think are lovely.
    Tricky! I love @jenni_lynn91 ’s names.

2. who you can‘t wait to find out what names they will use for their first child.

@leafsgirl44 !

There are so many lovely Berries that I didn’t get around to tagging!

3 Likes

1. whose name choices for their first (next) child you are 100% sure of. hmm my first thought is @GenevieveReine, but maybe that’s just bc you’re always the other user I think of as guaranteed to have an [name_m]Oisín[/name_m]! also omg

side note for you bridie

I panicked that you’d somehow have ditched [name_m]Oisín[/name_m] whilst I’ve been less active on here and ended up finding your listography when double checking your UC and oh my god “in case i’m ever on motherfoclóir” had me CACKLING

2. whose UC you find inspired. @rosepip sapphie come thruuuu, ya wee star
3. who has a different naming style that you absolutely love for them. i’ve been really digging @flowellagrace’s polls on the quick poll thread. our styles would definitely meet on a venn diagram tho
4. whose opinions you always value. @katinka
5. whose posts on the forums you tend to look out for. i am mostly a checker of specific threads nowadays (quick polls my beloved) bc i lack the time of my youth in my adult life so i’m more just excited to see familiar faces on them
6. whose names you’d like to see more of. i can never get enough @seawillow names
7. who tends to use a different amount of middle names but whose combos you find to be beautiful. @Gia.berry your picks are always so chic & graceful !
8. with the most NB style. @dogs_books
9. with names that you’d never be brave enough to use (though you like them). no such thing as too much when it comes to names imho
10. who made you appreciate a name. oh god basically everyone at one point or another, @lateaugust has definitely sold me on [name_f]Tiggy[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Antigone[/name_f] :pleading_face:
11. with a combo you want to steal. @handlion raph i’ve said it before and i’ll say it again, [name_f]Aisling[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u] [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] (Endellion Echo?) is EVERYTHING
12. with children whose names you think are lovely. @rosebeth !! just incredible :heart_eyes:
13. who you can‘t wait to find out what names they will use for their first child all of you !! the baby berry announcements are my favourites of all the blog posts

9 Likes

overflow for q4: @rosepip @katkabet @hannahhh @regionlatbest @Greyblue :heart:

3 Likes