Tag a Berry

icon :clap:

1 Like

Aw thank you!! I think we’ve found our style if that makes sense? It feels like it was way easier than I imagined it would be to come to :joy:

Also thank you!! I’m quite curious to see what I would choose as well :joy: Hopefully we’ll find out sooner rather than later :wink:

Aw thank you!!

Thank you!! I love a lot of names on your list myself!!

Yay!! :smiley: I’m hoping we won’t have to wait too long to find out :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes
  1. @seawillow - [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f] I hope! :crossed_fingers: also, @eileithyia’s Evaluna!!
  2. @sparkleninja18’s list is always inspiring to me! I love how out of the box some of the choices are, but how they’re so perfectly [name_u]Abby[/name_u] at the same time.
  3. @seawillow, @katinka, @minxtruck, @GenEric - our styles aren’t very close, but you each have your own vibe that is so very clear and evident in your lists - they reflect your personalities and tastes so well! :heart:
  4. There’s far too many for me to list, but some I tend to take to heart; @hyacinthbucket, @katinka, @seawillow, @wandarine (cont. in part 2!)
7 Likes

Part 2;
4 (cont.). @eileithyia, @ethelmary, @sparkleninja18, @generic, @maerad, @floatinthesky, @almostactually, @sophia_elena - I know there’s more!
5. basically everyone I mentioned for #4 :sweat_smile:
6. @meyera4 - I’d love to know what new names are on your mind!
7. @hyacinthbucket!
8. hmmmm, this one is hard for me. Pass :sweat_smile:
9. @rosepip has a lovely list, but I’m not quite brave enough to use most of them!, as does @seawillow!

7 Likes

Part 3;
11. @sparkleninja18’s [name_u]Marvel[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!
12. @katinka’s kiddos’ names are stunners, I love them all :joy:
13. @seawillow, @minxtruck :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you @almostactually!

1 Like

Thank you Haley!! :heart:

1 Like

Oh my gosh so honored :sob: ive never been tagged in one of these things before!

1 Like

Thank you, Haley!!! I always love your names!!!

1 Like

Thank you!! I’m so happy people like it :grin:

Wow, I’m honored!! Thank you!

Haha, sometimes it makes me laugh, sometimes it reminds me to be stressed :laughing: but I’m happy others enjoy it!!

Thank you!! I think they’re pretty cool so it’s an honor to hear that other people think they sound like me, and by that logic, think I’m cool :wink:

I can’t take full credit for that one! I stole it from Pete Wentz and Meagan Camper :grin:

5 Likes

Part 1

1. @katinka First of all, congratulations on #4! I think I have a pretty good idea of your name choices, although funnily enough I had a dream recently that you through us all for a loop and had a little [name_f]Freya[/name_f]!

2. So many! I’m going to go for @futuremama because she has so many underused gems that I hadn’t heard of before but now love.

3. @leafsgirl44’s names are very different to my own style, but I can’t help but love them because they fit [name_u]Haley[/name_u] so well!

4. [name_m]Can[/name_m] I just say all of the berries for this one? I just value any opinions from the community; they’re always so kind and respectful.

5. @SparkleNinja18 whether it’s talking about her old favourites, new loves or general naming opinions I always enjoy reading her posts.

6. While I admire the minimalism of @katkabet’s UC, her naming style is so lovely I want to see more names and combos!

7. Probably @planetnames Her names are amazing and always seem very berry to me!

8. @rosepip and @Myosotis! While I wouldn’t be brave enough to use them myself, both of them have such gorgeous combos and I’d love to see them use some one day.

9. While I was unsure about [name_f]Evaluna[/name_f] at first, thanks to @eileithyia I think it’s so beautiful and precious :white_heart:

10. @elanorelle’s [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] are both stunning!

8 Likes

Part 2

1. There are so many amazingly named children here, but @katinka @cactusgram @sarahmezz1 all came to mind first. They’ve all chosen such gorgeous names!

2. @lumosmaxima Her names are so eclectic and unique (but all of them feel very Kristi) and I’d love to see what she’d choose for a child!

3 Likes

Thank you!! :heartbeat::heartbeat: I’m glad so many people think that my list suits me! :heartbeat:

1 Like

Aww, thank you :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Aww, thank you so much :fire: :boom: I hope my Leonid Pythagoras will agree (and my other sons too of course) :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hold it all for a moment… WHAT?!

How. Did. I. Miss. This?! :scream:

Amazing!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

@almostactually @missniwalyra Thank you, [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_f]Sena[/name_f]! You made my day. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

That’s @anon25197097 - and I agree, her boys’ names are lovely!

3 Likes