Tag a Berry

PART 1

1. @autumn.leaves I’m going to have to do myself! I’ve known for years that I want a little Annabelle Hope!
  2. @ChipmunkGirl 100% I love her names soooo much!!!
  3. @rosepip Her naming style is so lovely and unique! I wish I was so daring :heart_eyes:
  4. @winterara She always puts effort into her replies and she’s helpful and encouraging!
  5. @Miss_Mayhem There is always humor in her posts (:
  6. @lemonrose She always has lovely combos!!! And there are only two in her UC currently :cry:
  7. @OpheliaFlora! Lovely combos always. :two_hearts:
4 Likes
  1. @minxtruck Her names are very NB! Most everyone loves her names :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  2. @leafygreens with names like Olympia, Rio, Belladonna, Wildflower (b), Galileo, + Apollo!
  3. @LeafTree! Naming with her for the compromise thread opened my eyes to the beautiful Nightingale!
  4. @tallemaja’s Annabel Prairie!!! A beautiful combo! Love it soooo much!
  5. @luellafinch’s little Beckham Atlas! So handsome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  6. @wintersnowflake03 Her combos are so lovely! She has an excellent balance between uncommon and usable!
2 Likes

You’re so sweet, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Okay, you have no idea how much this means to me right now :sob::sob: I’m not even gonna try to explain it, but just know that this is gonna make me so happy for so long :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sob:

1 Like

Aww, I’m so glad!

1 Like

Aww thank you! Your combos are beautiful too!

1 Like

Part 1

I’m actually not sure :thinking:

@EmilyMcA :heartpulse:

@ethelmary - :heart:

@eileithyia @venezio and @the_common_fool @ethelmary - I look up to ye :blush:

@katinka and @hannahwren - ye always put so much effort into every post its always so well thought out!

@lemonrose - I love your naming style so much :sparkling_heart:

@leafygreens - you have some of the best names ever!!

6 Likes

Part 2

@may.rose - I love your style so much and i think loads of other berries do too :heartpulse:

@EllieWilbury - I adore all of your names but i dont think i would be brave enough to use some of them :sparkling_heart:

@carsonskye23

@wintersnowflake03 - Can i steal your Eliska Valentine :pleading_face: :heart:
@vida - Indigo Bodhi :revolving_hearts: :pleading_face:

@tori101 - This question screamed u and Lilia. I adore your daughters name! :revolving_hearts:

@angelastella5 - I cant wait any longer!!! :two_hearts:

This was such a good idea and so fun to do :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you that’s really sweet :yellow_heart:

1 Like

omg no way! really? that’s soo sweet :pleading_face: im so glad you like it!

1 Like

I don’t just like it I love it :pleading_face: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Aww haha thank you!!
I can’t wait either :joy:

1 Like

aw, that means a lot :pleading_face::heart: i don’t get that many compliments about indigo bodhi! it makes me happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No problem :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

aww thank you! Glad you love her too!

1 Like

This is such a cool idea, I think I’ll have to give it a go myself!

Part 1

I would be very shocked if @eileithyia didn’t have a little Evaluna and/or Caspian!

(I actually had to skip this question and come back to it; I could have put so many people here but I decided to wait and tag some I hadn’t already done)

@rhodes2nowhere for sure! @Ellory and @hannahwren also have such beautiful UCs!

Got to be @EllieWilbury here!

@starless and @Greyblue always have something beneficial to add

So so many people but @leafygreens is always coming up with something new, exciting and beautiful.

@hannahhh has such lovely style and I’d love to see more!

@ellerbea’s names always feel so cosy, they are definitely beautiful!

6 Likes

:pleading_face: ah! That’s so sweet :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Part 2

Maybe @etoilelumineuse, I think she has a lot of NB favourites in her UC

@rosepip - all of your names are so beautifully dark academia (and consequently so not my style)

Probably @EdgeOfTheMeadow and Beck!

Honestly all of @lemonrose’s combos but Eleanor Fleur in particular! Also kicking myself that I didn’t think of @autumn.leaves’ Edmund Alistair

@Rosebeth @katinka @EmilyMcA and @tori101 all have beautifully named kids!

Pretty much all of the regular users but I must say I’d love to see what @minxtruck would use!

8 Likes

Thank you both so much for the mentions @Emma_Elle111 @wintersnowflake03 :heart: I adore both of your guys’ names. You’re both an absolute pleasure to have on the forums. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@wintersnowflake03 thank you for mentioning [name_f]Lilias[/name_f] name it’s really sweet of you :yellow_heart:

1 Like