Tallulah, Vivian or Rebecca?

Hi! Torn between these three, which one do you like best? (And which should I drop?)

TIA

My favorite is [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]! I also like [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]. Personally I am not a fan of [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f].

Rebecca is my favourite! I would personally drop [name_u]Vivian[/name_u].

Between [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] and [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], but I would say [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] is the favourite here since it’s such a classic. Also not that big of a fan of [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]!
Immaculate taste, by the way :wink:
([name_f]Edit[/name_f]: not cohesive)

Definitely [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]!! I’m not personally a fan of the other two, so I’d drop both of those.

My favourite is [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]. I like [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] for a boy and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] was never a name that I fancied.
xx

Not a fan of [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] at all… I blame the movie Cool Runnings completely! [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] would be my pick!

I love [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]!

My favourite is [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], hands down.

My favourite is [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], then [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]. [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] isn’t really my style

My best friend is named [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f], so I have to go with that. [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] is in second.

Keep [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] and [name_f]Talullah[/name_f] and drop [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f], like [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], and dislike [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f].

Rebecca is a strong classic, so you can never go wrong with that one. But I love [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]’s spirit! [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] also feels fresher than [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] – perhaps because there are just so many moms called [name_f]Becky[/name_f] nowadays. [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] is a little cutesy. It’s fine, but not my favorite, so that’s the one I’d drop.

Fwiw, [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] would be a fabulous combo!

Tallulah gets my vote. If not, then [name_u]Vivian[/name_u].

I like spunky [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] and classic [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f], but [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] feels kind of harsh and posh to me so I would drop that one. I like [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] more, but still not a favorite.

Tallulah 100%, [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] second, [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] last… I’ve never understood the [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] thing. I think it’s such a harsh sounding name, sorry. But the other two are lovely!

I like them all but they’re quite different! I think I would go for [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] because it’s elegant and classic. [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] is too but the [name_f]Becky[/name_f] nickname is unfortunate. [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] is fun but not sure I love it enough to use it.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] most, followed by [name_u]Vivian[/name_u].