Tamar Braxton beat me to it

We FINALLY agreed on a boy name.! We’ve known for a while that we wanted to use [name]Vincent[/name] as a middle (after hubby’s grandfather), but couldn’t agree on a first (my husband loved [name]Finnegan[/name] but I couldn’t quite pull the trigger on that one). A couple days ago we agreed on [name]Logan[/name] [name]Vincent[/name]. Then I visited nameberry this morning and saw that [name]Tamar[/name] [name]Braxton[/name] just used it! Oh well. At least she’s not as well known as [name]Kim[/name] and [name]Kayne[/name]!

[name]Logan[/name] [name]Vincent[/name] is handsome! That’s too bad about [name]Tamar[/name] [name]Braxton[/name], but it seems like you still love it and still plan to use it, which is lovely. :slight_smile: Maybe take solace in knowing that you’re not the only [name]Berry[/name] for it to happen to–I remember just after [name]Tina[/name] [name]Fey[/name] had her second daughter ([name]Penelope[/name] [name]Athena[/name]), there was a Nameberry announcement for the very same name only a couple days or weeks later. I suppose it could happen to the best of us!

If it’s helpful, I have no idea who [name]Tamar[/name] [name]Braxton[/name] is. Also, I don’t think that the name is too obscure that people would feel you copied this celeb.

I also have no idea who [name]Tamar[/name] [name]Braxton[/name] is. [name]Logan[/name] [name]Vincent[/name] is a nice name.

I’m going to assume that she is a [name]Braxton[/name] sister, but honestly I have no idea who she is. And I think 95% of people would be the same way. She’s clearly not THAT famous, where people would think of her child when they hear the name. Only a select few people would. So if you love the name, I’d would use it anyway.

I’ll be honest, I’ve got no idea who she is. I wouldn’t know the names of her kids, even if I read it on Nameberry I’d forget within a week or two easily. The name isn’t obscure - [name]Vincent[/name] is a family name for you, so you’ve every right to use it, and [name]Levi[/name] and [name]Logan[/name] make a very handsome pair of brothers. I’d keep it, definitely - if someone mentions it, you can always just deny knowing who [name]Tamar[/name] [name]Braxton[/name] is or the name of her kid. But how many people will even know?

I have no idea who [name]Tamar[/name] [name]Braxton[/name] is either.

Thanks for the reassurance. To be honest, I didn’t know who she was either! But I’m so bad at keeping up with celebs so I’m used to not knowing who people are :slight_smile: I just thought it was ironic that the day after we decided on a name, I log into nameberry and there’s my bog name right there on the homepage!