Taylor and Sophia’s Baby Girl Name

Ok, so here’s the deal.

YouTube stars [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] and [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_m]Watts[/name_m] had their baby girl, but they haven’t announced her name yet.

What do you think they named her?

Although I’ve never heard of them, some guesses since the baby blanket has the initials (or seemingly does. The font is a doozy to read, though.)

Maybe:

[name_f]Martha[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]

[name_u]Wild[/name_u] cards: [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u], [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Melody[/name_f]

1 Like

They announced it!

Everybody meet…

[name_f]Mary[/name_f] Mahryn [name_m]Watts[/name_m] 🩷

1 Like

I like her middle name but I’m a little confused about the spelling/pronunciation. They said it like muh-RAN but the Mahryn spelling makes it seem like it should be muh-RIN. I’ve never seen “yn” and pronunced it like “an”.

It’s actually not a middle name, it’s the second part of her first name, to be said together. Like my sisters name is [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Susan[/name_f] and I have an aunt named [name_f]Linda[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u]. It might be more popular in the south for some girls to have 2 names as their first name? [name_m]Even[/name_m] though the second part of the name is where what would normally be considered a middle name goes, it’s actually to be said together as a first name. Did I make that confusing enough? :joy::joy::joy: