Teagan

So with 11 days until due date, I think dh and I have possibly agreed on what will be the baby’s name.

Opinions on [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Marie[/name]?

[name]Hi[/name]!! I think [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Marie[/name] is a really good combination. It’s cute for a baby, but also something that she will be able to grow up with, it’s a name that will suit a girl of any age. Also, I’ve never met a [name]Teagan[/name] that I didn’t like. I prefer the [name]Tegan[/name] spelling, but honestly I think that [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Marie[/name] is great!! :slight_smile:

I love that name, it’s on my list. Good luck!!

[name]Hi[/name]!

[name]Teagan[/name] (TEE-gan) is really great! [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Marie[/name] is sweet, but the middle name will depend on the length of your surname, I think. For example, if your surname is shorter, or two syllables, you might want to consider [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Maria[/name], [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Mariana[/name], [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Muriel[/name], or [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Marisa[/name] to balance the name.

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I love [name]Teagan[/name] - great choice!

I really like [name]Teagan[/name]! And [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Marie[/name] is cute. [name]Just[/name] wondering, what is it that draws you to [name]Marie[/name] in the middle? If it honors someone or has significance to you, I think it’s great. If not, I find it just a tiny bit plain. Maybe that’s because it is such a common middle name in my generation (80’s babies), but it has started to sound a little overdone to me. I think something traditional and feminine in the middle is a good idea with [name]Teagan[/name], and [name]Marie[/name] does fit those criteria. I’m not good at thinking up lots of options, but [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] jumped into my head. I just think something like that would stand out a little more from all the [name]Maries[/name] in the middle. [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Marie[/name] really is cute, though! Good luck!

Our last name is Sharkey, so it would be [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Marie[/name] Sharkey.

[name]Marie[/name] is a family middle name, some others are: [name]Ann[/name], [name]Laurie[/name], [name]Mae[/name]. I know [name]Marie[/name] is SOOO overused as a middle name, but I’d kinda like to use a name that has some meaning to it.

I actually wish my first name, [name]Jennifer[/name], worked better as a middle name, maybe some of you have some good suggestions? Does [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Jenna[/name] sound silly?

And we like the spelling [name]Teagan[/name], we think it’d get pronounced correctly more often than the sp [name]Tegan[/name].

[name]Hi[/name]!

[name]Teagan[/name] Sharkey is so adorable! [name]Love[/name] it even more when I know your last name!

I don’t love [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Marie[/name] Sharkey, especially since the syllables are all the same and [name]Marie[/name] rhymes with Sharkey a bit, but meaning trumps flow. I might suggest [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Mariana[/name] Sharkey to get [name]Marie[/name] and [name]Ann[/name] in there, even [name]Mae[/name]. [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Laurel[/name] Sharkey is cute, too, and I prefer it to [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Marie[/name] even if the syllable issue still holds…

As for [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Jennifer[/name] Sharkey, why do you think that doesn’t work? I prefer that to [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Jenna[/name] Sharkey simply because the syllable pattern is more interesting! You could use [name]Guinevere[/name], from which [name]Jennifer[/name] is derived, and use the pretty [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Guinevere[/name] Sharkey - it is a bit G-heavy, though! Another variant is [name]Ginevra[/name], and [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Ginevra[/name] Sharkey is lovely.

Like any of those?

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

i love love love the name [name]Teagan[/name]. [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Mae[/name] gets my vote :slight_smile:

[name]Jennifer[/name] just doesn’t sound like a middle name to me? My siblings and my own children all have short 1 or 2 syllable names ([name]Marie[/name], [name]Kaye[/name], [name]Laurie[/name], [name]Andrew[/name], [name]Oscar[/name]), so maybe that’s why I’m drawn to those.

[name]Teagan[/name] [name]Mariana[/name] and [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Laurel[/name] - I like both, but not over [name]Marie[/name].

I think its great. I have a 14 year old cousin named [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Mariah[/name] [name]Jean[/name]. Its suits her well.

I love [name]Teagan[/name]! What about [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]? It has a very similar sound to [name]Jennifer[/name] and solves any issues with the syllabic flow.

I like [name]Teagan[/name], and find the meaning, “little poet”, adorable! What about [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Juniper[/name]?

I had to laugh and take a double take when I saw [name]Lemon[/name]'s suggestion for [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Guinevere[/name] because [name]Jennifer[/name] is a derivative. I have a 22 month old daughter named [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Guinevere[/name]. I never in a million years would have thought anyone else would have come up with that combination…lol

[name]Teagan[/name] [name]Marie[/name] is beautiful!