Team green baby (#4)…

Popping in quickly to say that our team green baby has made their debut early! Two days ago, our team green turned pink, just as we had hoped! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Luella[/name_f] L.M

13/07/22 6:32AM

6 pounds & 21 inches

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] joins big siblings [name_u]Cadence[/name_u] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f], [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_u]Remi[/name_u] and [name_u]Harmony[/name_u] [name_f]Winona[/name_f]. We are all so, so smitten!

Thank you for all the help on naming our sweet girl, our family is besotted. :slightly_smiling_face:

44 Likes

awe she’s so cute!! i love her and her siblings names! so sweet! congratulations :))

1 Like

Congratulations! She’s just precious! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] :heart:

1 Like

ah congratulations! such a beautiful name

1 Like

Aww, hi baby! What a cutie! [name_u]Love[/name_u] Juniper’s name.

1 Like

Aw congratulations!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and her siblings’ names! :heartpulse::relaxed:

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a sweet little name & precious baby :purple_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!

She’s gorgeous and her name is wonderful :white_heart:

Wishing you all the best with your new addition :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Such a beautiful choice! Congratulations!

1 Like

What a beautiful name for such a sweet sweet girl!

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Luella[/name_f] are two of my most favorite names, so I’m especially loving this announcement!

All the best to you and your family, and welcome to the world, [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]! :herb:

1 Like

Juniper is such a wonderful name, and she is so darling!

1 Like

What lovely names! Congratulations!:tada:

1 Like

Congratulations! I love her name :blueberries: :womans_hat:

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name, and she’s adorable too! :two_hearts:

1 Like

she’s adorable, congratulations!! juniper luella is such a wonderful name. :heartpulse:

1 Like

awwww, congratulations!

1 Like

congrats! she is so adorable, and she has such a lovely name :))

1 Like

Congratulations! :partying_face: All of your children’s names are impeccable, and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Luella[/name_f] fits right in!

1 Like

she’s adorable! congratulations!

1 Like

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f]! Congratulations!

1 Like