Team green baby is here!

Our little surprise bundle of joy entered the world yesterday on 4-11-2022 @ 1:47 pm, 7lbs 15oz and 21 inches long. [name_f]Gwenllian[/name_f] “Gwen” [name_u]Louise[/name_u] [name_m]Martin[/name_m], or “Gwennie Lou”, is doing well and we are heading home to meet big brother, [name_m]Rexford[/name_m] [name_m]Tolliver[/name_m], soon!

60 Likes

Congratulations :two_hearts::two_hearts:

She’s such a sweetheart

2 Likes

That’s a beautiful name and she is an adroable baby! [name_f]Gwennie[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] is such a cute nickname!
So happy for you! <3

1 Like

congrats! thats such a cute name, and i love the nicknames. welcome to the world gwenllian louise!

2 Likes

Congrats! SO cute! & I love her name too, [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] is wonderfully underrated :bouquet: :bouquet:

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Wow! That’s so funny, the name [name_f]Gwenllian[/name_f] literally popped into my head yesterday and I almost posted about it. Such a great choice! [name_u]Love[/name_u] her nickname too. Congratulations :tada:

1 Like

It’s my Great Grandmothers’s name :heart:

I didn’t think we’d be brave enough to use it, but loved it too much to let it pass.

4 Likes

congratulations! she is adorable and gwenllian is a stunning name🧡

1 Like

Congratulations!! And what a cutie with such a stunning, unique name!

1 Like

[name_f]Gwenllian[/name_f] :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Congratulations :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! So cute!

1 Like

oh, she is just lovely! :two_hearts: congratulations! her name is sweet. :blush:

1 Like

what an adorable baby! and what a sweet name too, congratulations!

1 Like

Such a cute bundle, and gorgeous name! Congratulations!! :tada:

1 Like

she is the cutest! congratulations, and welcome to the world sweet gwenllian! :bouquet:

1 Like

Congratulations! What a fabulous sibling set :woman_fairy:

1 Like

Congratulations! She is so precious, and her name suits her sooo well. :heart::heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! Such a cutie & she has such a pretty name too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Gwennie[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] is the cutest nickname I’ve heard in a while :yellow_heart:

1 Like