Tell me about Valentina

Hello berries

Ive came across the name [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] and was wondering what info you guys got about this name. I want to know everything about it, and what are some sibling names would go with it.

TIA

I’d assume it was the feminime form of [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] meaning strength. It’s very bold and elegant!

Ginevra, [name_f]Augusta[/name_f], [name_f]Lavina[/name_f], [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f], [name_f]Milana[/name_f] and [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] came to mind as siblings

I really like [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]! It’s sweet and spunky but also romantic.

I love [name_f]Valentina[/name_f], but because it is four syllables long it is very likely to get shortened to a nickname, none of which I care for, or are as lovely as [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]. For that reason, I would use it as a middle name. It’s lovely and feminine, just too long for the fn spot IMO.

I LOVE [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]!! I’m a little sad that it’s already in the top 100. I have [name_u]October[/name_u] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u] on my list actually! It’s the fem. version of [name_u]Valentine[/name_u], very commonly use in Spanish communities. For siblings I think-

Antonia
[name_f]Serafina[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Catalina[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Delphina[/name_f]
[name_u]Simone[/name_u]/Simona
[name_f]Marisol[/name_f]
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]
[name_f]Araceli[/name_f]
[name_u]Caro[/name_u]
[name_u]Kahlo[/name_u]