Tell Me Your Pets Names!

Well I mean our girl cats have had a few litters that we eventually gave away, and they were all outdoor so 22 cats in the course of 3 years isn’t too difficult to handle. The most we’ve had at the same time was 10 cats but thats because we had two separate litters of kittens.

Dogs: [name_u]Lenny[/name_u], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_u]Milo[/name_u], [name_f]Jessi[/name_f]
Cats: [name_u]Lucky[/name_u], [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m], [name_f]Nala[/name_f], [name_f]Lava[/name_f]
[name_m]Fish[/name_m]: (my brother named our two gold fish weird things that i dont know) Ms. Pocosomus (sucker fish)
Frogs:(my brother named his something weird which i dont know) & [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
Guinea Pigs: [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] & [name_m]Steve[/name_m]
Bearded dragon: [name_m]Draco[/name_m]

I have a guinea pig named [name_u]Nikola[/name_u] after [name_u]Nikola[/name_u] [name_f]Tesla[/name_f] haha

I have 2 cats named Luciano-Liverpool-Shropshire and Huxley-Edinburgh-Leeds,

my grandma’s cat that I consider my cat is [name_f]Doris[/name_f]

1 Like

If that’s your reaction to 22 cats over 3 years, I dread to think what your reaction would be to how many animals I have right now.

I won’t even mention how many I’ve had over my life.

2 Likes

How many bro-

[name_m]Pascal[/name_m], [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], Doodle, Mojo, [name_f]Nanny[/name_f], [name_f]Maizie[/name_f], [name_m]Kevin[/name_m].

I have a male dog named [name_u]Marley[/name_u], and three fish (we don’t know the gender) that are named Bubbles, Hammerhead, and [name_u]Ice[/name_u] Cream

Dogs: [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] (Saluki) and Pantelaimon (Collie cross)
[name_f]Cat[/name_f]: Lirael (Her brother, Myth, went AWOL 18 months ago :pensive:)
Snakes: Cochise, Hoggy, [name_m]Severus[/name_m] and [name_m]Zeus[/name_m] (Sabriel was rehomed and [name_f]Xia[/name_f] went back to her previous owner)
Frog: [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f]
Crested Gecko: [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
Tortoise: Squirtle (10 year old’s)
GAL Snail: Chimi (Changa sadly died)

i have two kittens called maisie & gracie

Current cats I named:
[name_f]Kiyomi[/name_f]
[name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] (Mine)

Current cats I didn’t name:
Miku
P3 (Mine)
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]

I named all the past cats:
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] (Mine)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] (Mine)
[name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_u]Oliver[/name_u]
[name_f]Roxie[/name_f]

(Apologies, I’ve been stupid busy and completely forgot to reply!)

Right now, 64 (assuming I haven’t forgotten anyone). With definite plans to add more guinea pigs, bunnies, & fish tanks. Possible plans for more reptiles/inverts, another chinchilla, & quails.

Y’know your stereotypical crazy cat lady? Well, thats me, except with mainly small animals instead of cats. I’ll make another post with everyone’s names.

3 Likes

GAWd-

Here’s kind of a timeline of all the cats I’ve had lol.
Technically 23 cats.
If they are (unnamed), they died before we could name them.
///

September 6th, 2018 ~ started feeding stray cat Mama Cat

Still have this weirdo. She’s sweet but we wish she was gone lol
Too many babies and my family doesn’t want to pay the money to spay her
She’s too scardey to put in a shelter… poor thing would implode with anxiety.
We’re kinda stuck with her.

March 7th, 2019 ~ Mama Cat gives birth to Goose, Peanut, Cass

Haven’t seen Peanut in two years after he went adventuring. I’m guessing he’s dead.
Cass is alive but isn’t interested in anyone or being friendly. Don’t see him very often.

Goose is our favorite baby and he’s a very good boy. He likes to leave during the day but doesn’t fail to come home and snuggle after dusk. He’s a big orange tabby. Definition of a gentle giant.

August 9th, 2019 ~ Mama Cat gives birth to Fanny, Daisy, Coco, Oscar, (Unnamed)

The unnamed kitten was too weak. Long story short we had a garage sale the same day Mama Cat gave birth, and she was stressed so she abandoned all but Coco. We had to hand-feed the other four for two days before reintroducing them. We were too late in deciding to intervene so one died.
Oscar got hit by a car…
Daisy and Coco were adopted by a friend (THEY BOTH HAD 12 KITTENS).

Still have Fanny, and I love her very very much.

September 16th, 2019 ~ started feeding stray cat Ginger

Shortly after ~ Ginger adopted

May 1st, 2020 ~ Fanny gives birth to Ashley, Olivia, Buffy, Charlie, (Mango)
May 21st, 2020 ~ Mama Cat gives birth to Georgie, Casper, Hershey

According to my friend, Daisy and Coco BOTH HAD a total of 12 KITTENS (they merged litters). CAN YOU IMAGINE IF WE KEPT THEM??? LMAO IT WOULD HAVE BEEN 20 KITTENS (although like four died)

Mango died because Fanny literally stole all of Mama Cat’s kittens and it starved because her kittens were bigger and stronger in fighting for milk. They later shared litters but it caused Mama Cat a lot of anxiety.

March 2nd, 2021, we bring all seven kittens to an animal shelter. All are adopted within a month of time.

Sometimes I miss them and wish I knew how they were doing, but I’m sure they’re happy. They’re all good cats. Aww I wanna cry now

April 15, 2021~ Fanny gives birth to Copper, Colby, (Unnamed)
April 26, 2021 ~ Mama Cat gives birth to Raven, Robin

Currently have these kittens. Everyone seems to want them so we won’t have trouble giving them away.
We’re pretty sure the unnamed kitten climbed out of the warm cat house and froze to death during the night. Midwesterners had a weird, ugly, cold front in April for a short time. It snowed in some areas, actually.

1 Like

I have a Ragdoll cat named [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] nn [name_u]Nick[/name_u] and a mixed dog named [name_f]Melanie[/name_f] nn [name_u]Mel[/name_u] [name_u]Mel[/name_u]

[name_f]My[/name_f] family (I just moved out not too long ago) has a mixed dog named [name_m]Bucky[/name_m] and I kinda consider him my dog as well

Growing up I had a [name_m]German[/name_m] Sheperd named [name_f]Kara[/name_f]

I currently have
1 dog: Fidget
1 cat: [name_u]Penny[/name_u]
2 rabbits: Freckles and Skittles
6 chickens: Pickles, [name_u]Storm[/name_u], Emoji, [name_u]Saige[/name_u], [name_f]Lavendar[/name_f], and Hot Pockets

I have one Beagle called [name_m]Lafayette[/name_m] (m) and 2 British shorthairs called Vixen (f) & [name_u]Rooney[/name_u] (m) :blush:

1 Like

Horses: [name_m]Kwame[/name_m], [name_f]Spirit[/name_f] and [name_f]Moxie[/name_f]
Goats: [name_m]Willy[/name_m] and Nilly
Chickens: [name_m]Rick[/name_m], [name_m]Morty[/name_m], [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f], [name_u]Lemon[/name_u], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], Sprite, Marmalade
Dogs: [name_u]Paris[/name_u] (doberman) and [name_u]Pip[/name_u] (border collie)
Cats: [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], D’Artagnan “Dart”, and Crüe (all Ragdolls)
Turtles: [name_u]Orange[/name_u] and Skittles

1 Like

I have a brindle Pitbull named [name_u]Leo[/name_u]

1 Like

I have a cat named [name_m]Otis[/name_m] en a chicken named [name_f]Polly[/name_f] :cat::chicken: