Tessa's Twin Sister Needs A Name!

Hello all. My name is [name]Carrie[/name] and I”m totally new here. A friend told me you guys give great advice and my husband and I are definitely in need of some! We”re expecting twins in [name]April[/name] and just found we”re having two girls. We”re thrilled but we were convinced it was one of each and had one boy and one girl name picked out and now we”re just confused! Our girl name is [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Lavender[/name]. [name]Tessa[/name] is a name we”ve loved for a long time and [name]Lavender[/name] is my favorite color and scent. We also like that [name]Tessa[/name] can be shortened to [name]Tess[/name]. The boy name we picked out was [name]Bennett[/name] [name]Finch[/name] ([name]Ben[/name]). We”d really like to settle on the name for our other little girl but we just can”t seem to find anything we love as much as [name]Tessa[/name] and that”s where you all come into play. A few names we”ve considered but can”t use or just don”t love enough: [name]Violet[/name] (my husband doesn”t love it enough, but it could be a middle), [name]Caroline[/name] (too close to my name), [name]Isabel[/name] (too popular) and [name]Annabel[/name] (my niece”s name is [name]Annabella[/name] “[name]Bella[/name]”, but we love the nickname [name]Annie[/name]). Our last name is [name]Walton[/name]. I can’t wait to hear your suggestions!

Thanks in advance for your help.

• [name]Carrie[/name]

[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Lavender[/name] & …

[name]Annelie[/name]
[name]Analise[/name]
Analin
[name]Calla[/name]
[name]Bridgette[/name]
[name]Dinah[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Laurel[/name]
[name]Margo[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Opal[/name]
[name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Scarlet[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Willow[/name]

Good [name]Luck[/name]!!

Some names I think would be cute with [name]Tessa[/name]:
[name]Ivy[/name] *
[name]Eloise[/name] *
[name]Lena[/name]
[name]Esme[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Ava[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name] *
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Freya[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name] *
[name]Adele[/name]
(I starred my personal favourites)

Also for some reason I’m really loving [name]Tessa[/name] and [name]Harriet[/name] together! [name]Tess[/name] & [name]Hattie[/name] for nicknames…?

I hope this gives you a few ideas! :slight_smile:

I don’t have time to make any suggestions right now, I’ll try to come back later, but I just wanted to say how much I love [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Lavender[/name]! Also, I think [name]Lavender[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] as middles for twins would be adorable as well. Gives a strong connection without being matching to the point of cliche.

I just wanted to say that having lavender and [name]Violet[/name] as the two middle names would be a really cute way to have some connection between the names without being matchy.

Thanks for your suggestions! I really love [name]Margo[/name] and [name]Opal[/name] though my husband wants something with more of a built-in nickname :frowning: However we both like [name]Rosalie[/name] a lot and will be putting that on the list!

Thanks! I’ve never really thought about [name]Harriet[/name], though it is sweet. Possibly too old-fashioned for my husband but [name]Hattie[/name] is adorable and he might come around to it with the nickname! [name]Eloise[/name] is definitely going on the list, we both agree that it’s lovely and has some nice nickname potential. We’re thinking about using another nature middle name so [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Daisy[/name] are definite contenders for that!

What did you end up picking?