thank you berries, indigo james has landed

i just wanted to extend a great big thank you to everyone who weighed in our quest for the name of our new baby.

and, it was a boy! he arrived at 6:39pm on 3/24. we had a home water birth, which was awesome. he was 9lb 2oz & 21in long. he looks just like his sister nova did at birth. everyone is doing great & again i just wanted to say thanks, your opinions helped tremendously!

Congratulations!

I am in love with [name]Indigo[/name]'s name. [name]Indigo[/name] has been my favorite guilty pleasure for years, and I wish I was cool enough to use it. Are you going to call him [name]Indi[/name]?

[name]Love[/name] it with big sister [name]Nova[/name], too.

Congrats again! :slight_smile:

Congrats! [name]Indigo[/name] is a sweet name.

Congratulations. [name]Indigo[/name] sounds gorgeous, and [name]Indigo[/name]'s name goes very well with his big sister, [name]Nova[/name].

All the best!

Congratulations on [name]Indigo[/name]'s arrival!

Also, I love the name “[name]Nova[/name].” What a pretty meaning, too:
“Chasing butterflies.”

Congratulations!

what a fabulous name

Congratulations! I love his name and I’m glad you went with something you loved too! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! And thanks so much for letting us know. [name]Love[/name] the name.

Congratulations! What a great name.

CONGRATS!!! Absolutely AWESOME name!

Congratulations! I love the name!

Congratulations I [name]LOVE[/name] his name.

thanks! we already about 1/2 the time call him indie…it’s all nova can say too, which is super cute!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!!! I love [name]Indigo[/name] [name]James[/name], and am so glad you’re both doing well!

Take care and best wishes! :slight_smile: