Thank you, berries!

Input from everyone here was super helpful for us in our naming process. My husband and I enjoyed polling the nameberry community! Ophelia Edith joined her big sister, Philippa Evelynn, just two days before her third birthday! Greek names have a been a favorite genre of mine since I was a teenager and remind me of my roots in New Orleans where many street names and Mardi Gras references draw on Greek mythology. Both middle names are honor names for great grandparents. I thought the matching middle initial was a nice coincidence. :heart:

It is surreal to post my own birth announcement with two kids after using nameberry — reading blogs, forums, and carefully updating and refining my name lists for over a decade (starting when I was just in college!)

50 Likes

What beautiful names, a perfect sibset! Congrats!

1 Like

Adorable name! Congratulations :heart:

1 Like

what a stunning name!! :yellow_heart: congratulations, and welcome ophelia!

1 Like

What a glorious name. :heart_eyes: Huuuge congrats! x

1 Like

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] is lovely! Congratulations :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Congratulations :bouquet:

1 Like

Congratulations -what a lovely name!

1 Like

Congratulations :tada:

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] is beautiful

1 Like

ophelia edith is :sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and so is her sisters name :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! I adore their names so much :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, little [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

How lovely! Congratulations!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the names!! [name_u]Perfect[/name_u] pair!! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] is just darling! I adore the name [name_f]Edith[/name_f] so much, and [name_f]Phillipa[/name_f], too! It warms my heart to see other people love those vintage names.