Thanks! baby is here and named

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who took the time helping us come up with a name for our baby.
We did not know the gender, and had a long list of names going into the hospital.

[name]Just[/name] wanted to say that [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Francis[/name] arrived on the 24th and all of your input helped immensely. We are delighted with her name and the grandma’s are happy with their name sake!

Congratulations!!

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Francis[/name] is a beautiful name.
I absolutely adore it!

Congratulations once again!!

Fantastic! Gorgeous name that I’m sure you, your child, and your family will be happy with forever. Congratulations and thank you for being part of nameberry.

Congratulations!!! I love the name you chose, and hope you and [name]Charlotte[/name] are doing well. :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you!

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter, and you have chosen a beautiful name; one your baby will love.

Congratulations on your beautiful daughter!

Congratulations!!! [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Francis[/name] is a beautiful name. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! [name]Love[/name] the name [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Francis[/name]! Tell her “hello” and give her a hug and kiss from me!

Congratulations! I absolutely love the name [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Francis[/name]. Good luck to you and your new little one!

Congratulations! I’m sure she is as darling as her name! :slight_smile: