Thanks, Nameberry!

I had my baby a few months ago and named her [name]June[/name] [name]Rowan[/name]. I was wanting to name her [name]Juniper[/name] the whole time but never felt 100% good about it. I finally decided not to use it when our doctor kept calling her Junifer and [name]Jennifer[/name]. As someone who has had to correct people all my life on my last name, I decided I just couldn’t do that to her.

Someone on here suggested simply naming her [name]June[/name], since I mentioned wanting that as her nickname. And I really loved the [name]Juniper[/name] tree association so we decided [name]Rowan[/name] (a mystical and beautiful tree) would fit perfectly!

So here’s my next question…when does the name obsession end?! I am already trying to think of names for my 2nd baby!!! Ahhhh!

Beautiful name! I love it!

Gorgeous name, congratulations!! :slight_smile:

[name]June[/name] is such a beautiful name! You can still nick name her [name]Juniper[/name] too if you would like.

[name]June[/name] [name]Rowan[/name] is gorgeous, congratulations!! I agree that you could still call her [name]Juniper[/name] for fun :wink:

[name]Lovely[/name] name. Congrats on baby [name]June[/name]!