That moment when the stars and moons align

Congratulations! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f], baby [name_f]Petra[/name_f].

1 Like

congratulations! so so so happy for you!

1 Like

Congratulations! I am glad she arrived savely.

I was already looking forward to this post! [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Olympias[/name_f] such a special and wonderful name. I love how meaningful her name is. With these timing [name_f]Olympias[/name_f] is just the perfect name. I also think [name_f]Petra[/name_f] is an amazing name, in general but especially for her.

Best wishes to [name_f]Petra[/name_f], you and your family.

1 Like

I was so excited to see this!! Itā€™s so especially cool the way the Olympic delay ended up creating an even cooler meaning with [name_f]Olympias[/name_f]! Her name is so so beautiful :yellow_heart: Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Congratulations to you and your family!! So happy for you and her name is absolutely gorgeous :heart:

1 Like

What a meaningful name! Iā€™m so glad OIympias got used! Congratulations!

1 Like

I am so so happy you got to use [name_f]Petra[/name_f], still stand by my thought that itā€™s perfect for you and your family! :heart_eyes: [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world little one! :heartbeat:

1 Like

Huge congratulations, [name_f]Lilian[/name_f], and what a gorgeous and strong and meaningful choice! Thank you for sharing all these layers of significance with us. A namenerdā€™s dream to read :heart_eyes: And a warm welcome to the world, sweet little [name_f]Petra[/name_f]! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

AMAZING! Iā€™ve loved following your journey of choosing this name, and what a beautiful and meaningful choice.

Now how does your mom feel about being wrong about it being twins though? :joy::sweat_smile:

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Olympias[/name_f]!

1 Like

Her name is stunning! Congratulations! I love all the beautiful meanings behind it.

1 Like

oh, as soon as I read the thread title, I knew this would be your birth announcement!

Iā€™m so thrilled to hear youā€™ve gone with the beautiful, strong, powerful and sweet [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Olympias[/name_f]! Iā€™ve been eagerly awaiting the big reveal moment. I know Iā€™m just some stranger on the internet, but I feel like Iā€™ve followed this journey for so long, and itā€™s been so wonderful getting to be a tiny part of it! Iā€™ve truly enjoyed every single post and every single thought that went into every name youā€™ve loved.
I had a feeling youā€™d go with [name_f]Petra[/name_f], ever since I first saw you talking about her. At that point, I had known there was a strong possibility youā€™d include [name_f]Olympias[/name_f], but I still thought you had so many lovely options for firsts. However, the second I saw you mention [name_f]Petra[/name_f], it just felt right. I remember whenever you made a post saying you think youā€™d found the name, or wrote a list including your top choice (without mentioning what it was), there was a strong sense that [name_f]Petra[/name_f] was that choice. Iā€™d never have thought of [name_f]Petra[/name_f] before then, but as I read you talk about it all that time ago, it just seemed like the perfect fit.

I loved reading this announcement, and seeing all of the meaning included in her name. I never had any doubt it would be full of it, but itā€™s truly beautiful seeing it all laid out. I love that you were able to honor your 2nd great grandmother so much, itā€™s such a wonderful gift to give your daughter, and I think the [name_f]Petra[/name_f] Solano association is lovely as well. I canā€™t even begin to get into how absolutely perfect [name_f]Olympias[/name_f] is, that everything aligned so perfectly is incredible. I love the connections to her brothers names, such sweet details to connect them all.

There really is so much more I could say about the name, but Iā€™ll stop here as Iā€™ve already made this comment too long! I see how much meaning, love, time, care, and effort went into choosing this name for your daughter, and it is just so extraordinary. Something she will cherish forever, Iā€™m sure. A small glimpse into how much love and adoration your daughter will grow up with, surely proving how beautiful and bright her life will always be.
I feel so grateful that you have shared this naming journey with us all. It was such an amazing ride! I wish you and your family nothing but the most wonderful things. I hope you all continue to have days filled with warmth, sunshine, and happiness. Congratulations, and welcome little [name_f]Petra[/name_f] to the world!!:heart:

(also, a very minor thing that I just had to mention: Polka [name_f]Dot[/name_f] is just absolutely the cutest thing ever!!)

3 Likes

Congratulations! Like everyone else, Iā€™ve been waiting for this announcement. :partying_face:

[name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Olympias[/name_f] is simply gorgeous. I love how meaningful the name is for you, and it sounds just right with her brothersā€™ names. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, [name_f]Petra[/name_f]!

1 Like

Congratulations! Itā€™s been so interesting following your naming journey and the incredible thought processes and meanings behind each name, I love [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Olympias[/name_f] and how significant it is to you and your family :heart:

1 Like

Oh my goodness, congratulations! What a wonderful name! Thank you for including us all on your journey!

1 Like

Congratulations and welcome [name_f]Petra[/name_f]! :orange_heart:

1 Like

I am beyond excited that you chose [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Olympias[/name_f] - [name_f]Petra[/name_f] is just beautiful and elegant, and the perfect timing for [name_f]Olympias[/name_f] makes it so meaningful. :heart:

2 Likes

Awww so sweet! I absolutely adore her name, and it goes so nicely with her siblings. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] [name_f]Petra[/name_f], and congratulations!

1 Like

oh my goodness, petra olympias is absolutely gorgeous! her name goes so well with her siblings, and the meaning is just so thoughtful. congratulations, and welcome little petra! :relaxed: :two_hearts:

1 Like

This is wonderful news! Congratulations to all of you!
I canā€™t stop saying [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Olympias[/name_f] to myself! It is packed full of feisty elegance and strengthā€¦perfect!

1 Like

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!! [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Olympias[/name_f] is absolutely stunning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like