That moment when the stars and moons align

So, incredibly, perfect.

I’m over the moon for you, this announcement totally brightened my day. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, dear [name_f]Petra[/name_f]. :black_heart:

2 Likes

congratulations! i loooove her name, it’s beautiful!

1 Like

Wow wow wow! I love her name and the meaning behind it! So incredibly thoughtful. Congratulations!!

1 Like

Wow, congratulations! I’m so happy for you :hugs:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Such a cool choice, I love her name and the meaning behind it! :heart:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I’m so thrilled that [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Olympias[/name_f] is here! I’ve always loved both names for you. The namenerd in me is absolutely delighted with the -ia in her name, matching her brothers -io.

I’ve been thinking about [name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_u]Bao[/name_u] the whole week, re-reading your post and wondering about which would be the final combo. But the moment I read [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Olympias[/name_f] in this post, it felt so obvious!

Congrats to the whole family of 5!

2 Likes

Congratulations to you, Lilian and your whole family! :heart_eyes: Welcome, sweet Petra. Her name is full of meaning and it couldn’t be more perfect and suitable for her. I hope you all are resting well.

1 Like

Massive congrats! Her name is stunning, and I’m just so in awe of the thought, research, and meaning you put into your children’s names. It’s been such a joy to follow your naming journeys. I hope you’re all doing well, and enjoying the new baby snuggles!

1 Like

I’m so happy for you and your (not-so little anymore!) amazing family! What a perfect exclamation point for a family of beautiful names! [name_f]Petra[/name_f] and [name_f]Olympias[/name_f] were always two of my favorite names on your list, both for you and in general, so I love reading all the reasonings behind them and how the stars aligned for her to be.
Also, not gonna say that I’m psychic for that dream I had several months ago where you had a [name_f]Petra[/name_f] but I’m not gonna not say it … :wink:

3 Likes

Congratulations, her name is stunning. I love the Olympics connection and your own olympiad of baby time, how amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: What a beautiful and meaningful name!!

1 Like

Congratulations :yellow_heart: [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Olympias[/name_f] is simply perfect.

1 Like

Congratulations. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Olympias[/name_f].

1 Like

I thought I replied to this but I guess I didn’t! Nice to meet you, [name_f]Petra[/name_f]!

Beyond thrilled for you, and delighted with your final choice. [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Olympias[/name_f] is absolutely packed with meaning and a more perfect name could not be found. Congratulations!

1 Like

aw massive congratulations I am so so pleased to see [name_f]Petra[/name_f] being used!!

Thank you so much for all the well wishes and shower of praise for her name. Many of you have already commented here, but I wanted to shout out to those whose repeated posts on my topics helped illuminate the path to her perfect name:

@QuirkFlower, @auroradawn, @tfzolghadr, @findemaxa13, @SparkleNinja18, @OpheliaFlora, @Myosotis, @TeaJay, @juliem1912, @cactusgram, @UnderTheRainbow, @lateaugust, @luneth, @katinka, @sarah1800, @whatchamacallit, @Greyblue, @brittanyanitarose, @regionlatbest, @shells15, @mcinkat, @leafsgirl44, @sgsg8, @elanorelle, @belladonnatook, @seawillow, @dandy_orchid, @_thelittlefairywren, @fearlessfirefly, @anon25197097, @almostactually, @may.rose, @floatinthesky, @dogs_books, @Johannaa, @Luminen, @rosepip, @EdgeOfTheMeadow, @acajou, @ethelmary, @lavenderwitch, @eattacosforbreakfast.

@kachenka, I feel like your feedback in particular really helped this little one get named so beautifully in the end. I returned to your advice (wise posts) repeatedly to analyze my choices and interrogate my own intuition.

I’m probably forgetting one or two of you, unfortunately. I apologize for overlooking anyone!!

Thank you all!! :blush:

33 Likes

Lol my mom just said Petra must have enough personality for two…

I can’t stop saying it aloud to her!

I’m not gonna not say that it was awesome. Like Professor Trelawney, everything you predicted was both seemed wrong in its context and at the moment but ultimately proved right.

7 Likes

Stunning !
Such a beautiful announcement! I have loved following your naming journey ! Thank you for sharing

1 Like

[name_m]Just[/name_m] saw this! So glad you picked [name_f]Petra[/name_f], it was my favorite of your choices and I absolutely love it. Full combo is beautiful and very meaningful. Congratulations to your family and welcome to baby [name_f]Petra[/name_f]!

1 Like