Thatcher and Rainer

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries! I have been posting so much but we are expecting twins in the fall and not finding out gender. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband doesn’t like any names but he doesn’t seem to mind these. Is this an odd combo for twin boys? Although my list seems to be changing more than I would like, right now these are my two faves. [name_m]Thatch[/name_m] and [name_u]Rain[/name_u]. What do you think? Thanks!

1 Like

I like them together! [name_m]Thatch[/name_m] and [name_u]Rain[/name_u] are just adorable :pleading_face:

1 Like

So sweet together!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] them! [name_m]Rainer[/name_m] is one of my favs!

1 Like

[name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] and [name_m]Rainer[/name_m] seem great for you! Very sweet for siblings.
[name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] does remind me strongly of [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m].

1 Like

Thanks everyone! We have 1 boy and 3 girls, so chances are we will have two girls, but I want to be ready! [name_m]Rainer[/name_m] and [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] do make me happy.:blush:

I love [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] and [name_m]Rainer[/name_m] together ! I feel they match style wise as they are unexpected and kind of surnamey

1 Like

I like them!

1 Like

Very handsome together!