The Jedling

Former reality star and failed state politician Jed Duggar and his wife Katey have confirmed that they are expecting a boy. No telling if this is the end of Bowmageddon or just a Dithy situation.

I see them naming it Solomon, as Jed said that was his favorite name on an episode of Counting On. Or they could name him James Robert as a suck-up now that Jed! is the golden son. Kathy seems like a Christian Pinterest-type girl, so trendy-outdoorsy names like Wyatt or Hunter.

2 Likes

i feel like most of the family has that similar name vibe of something biblical and something super trendy

i can defo see solomon wyatt or wyatt solomon.

I agree that it’ll definitely be a Biblical first name with a trendy country middle. [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] is a good guess since it is, or at least was at one point, Jed’s favorite name, but if [name_f]Katey[/name_f] isn’t on board or his taste has changed I would also guess maybe [name_m]Simon[/name_m] or [name_u]Seth[/name_u]. For middles, [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] is a good guess, but I could also see something like [name_m]Branson[/name_m] or [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m].

Maybe something like [name_u]Asher[/name_u]? It’s both Biblical and seems to be trendy

I never got the memo that [name_m]Jedidiah[/name_m] was knighted the [name_u]Golden[/name_u] [name_m]Son[/name_m]. :woman_shrugging:t2:

I also don’t think I see [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Robert[/name_u] flying. [name_u]James[/name_u] being the middle name of [name_m]Josh[/name_m] would borderline honoring his brother so such a pick would seem like inviting undesired controversy. [name_u]Robert[/name_u] also doesn’t seem up their style.

I could see [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] being somewhere in the combo but wonder if they’d follow Jessa’s lead and place it more in the middle with the naturey vibe being a first.

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] is a very good guess! I can see a sort of uncommon biblical name being used, as others have said above.

I think they’ll go more like [name_u]Joe[/name_u] and [name_f]Kendra[/name_f] - their children are [name_u]Addison[/name_u] [name_f]Renee[/name_f], [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] [name_f]Praise[/name_f] and [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] [name_u]David[/name_u], something trendier as the first and something honorific or religious in the middle.

I feel like [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u], [name_u]Hunter[/name_u], [name_m]Colton[/name_m], [name_u]Elias[/name_u], [name_m]Silas[/name_m] etc. could all be contenders, with [name_u]Robert[/name_u] or [name_m]Jedediah[/name_m] as a middle, as Jedediah’s middle is is [name_u]Robert[/name_u] after his father.

Bowmageddon always makes me laugh so hard! I knew [name_m]Jed[/name_m] and [name_f]Katey[/name_f] would be the ones to break the streak of girls. They exude boy parent energy (if that’s even a thing).

I will be surprised if [name_u]Robert[/name_u] isn’t somewhere in there since it’s both [name_m]Jed[/name_m] and [name_m]Jim[/name_m] Bob’s mn. [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Robert[/name_u] seems like a good guess.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] announced - the Jedling’s name is [name_m]Truett[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]

3 Likes

I like it!