The Milk Carton: Missing Berries

I miss @Dantea , I never see her posting anymore. Her daughters have the most exquisite names ever

5 Likes

@Evandra If you see this I want you to post on every game I tag you in. I miss you.

2 Likes

Hello! raptreverie here!

This is the first time I’ve logged in in over a year, and it was so heartwarming to see I’ve been thought of :heartpulse:

Eul@lie C@terin@ (maybe I’ll actually announce one day :laughing:), sister to Iv0 Mil3s, was born last [name_u]January[/name_u], and I started a new job last fall. Life as expats with two littles, especially when no family can come visit, has been keeping us busy, but I will try and log in from time to time. DH has a firm two baby limit, so there won’t be any more real babies for me to name. However, I can always dream…

@hyacinthbucket I see you are expecting again and have successfully adopting your second. Congratulations! Watching your naming journey might help pull me back to nameberry :smile:

15 Likes

Ahh, welcome back @raptreverie! Congratulations on the arrival of E — I love her name and remember rooting for it when you last posted.

3 Likes

Has anyone posted about @jem? Last time they were seen was nearly 4 years ago.

1 Like

Indeed I am expecting our final addition. If you have time, please peruse this saga and lend me your thoughts!! I’d love to keep you around!!! So good to hear from you!

1 Like

Just saw @anyagreenwich in an old thread & was wondering about her!

1 Like

I’ve been busy lately and haven’t been around a lot, but I’ll try :blush:

1 Like

I haven’t seen @bellalily around lately. I miss you!

6 Likes

I know it hasn’t been that long but I haven’t seen @tp_b for a while

5 Likes

I haven’t either, I think he said he was taking a break

I just checked, and this was his last post:

6 Likes

They were last seen 3 days ago!

1 Like

I saw an old post from @elifsu and wondered where they’ve been. They haven’t posted since [name_u]September[/name_u] or been seen.

5 Likes

Anyone know where @ravenoceans is? We’ve never talked, but I admire her style!

1 Like

Thinking of @anniemarie. Hasn’t been around these parts since before the switchover!

2 Likes

Wondering where my friend @EJpuddlejumper has been :thinking:

12 Likes

She’s on a break!

2 Likes

Someone told me that and they also said that she might have left :flushed:

2 Likes

@Penpen33 I miss seeing you around the forums. And I always loved your naming style, your [name_f]Huldah[/name_f] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] is stunning!

2 Likes

Hello, old friends! @ashthedreamer your tag made me smile. Life is busy upon busy with the Magnificent [name_u]Seven[/name_u], and we recently moved to a new state. We’ve retired from baby days and our littlest Babyberry, [name_f]Iolanthe[/name_f], is now 3. <3

22 Likes