The Milk Carton: Missing Berries

Someone told me that and they also said that she might have left :flushed:

2 Likes

@Penpen33 I miss seeing you around the forums. And I always loved your naming style, your [name_f]Huldah[/name_f] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] is stunning!

2 Likes

Hello, old friends! @ashthedreamer your tag made me smile. Life is busy upon busy with the Magnificent [name_u]Seven[/name_u], and we recently moved to a new state. We’ve retired from baby days and our littlest Babyberry, [name_f]Iolanthe[/name_f], is now 3. <3

22 Likes

[name_f]Iolanthe[/name_f], THREE?! :sob::sob::sob:. How time flies. I’ve missed you, friend! :heart: [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you’ve all been well in this crazy world.

4 Likes

Don’t cry, Ash. She might be the most beautiful thing we’ve ever seen. Every year she’s prettier than the year before. We made this video for her auntie’s birthday a year ago when we were in lockdown. Space Unicorn on Vimeo
@ashthedreamer

11 Likes

Achhhh, my heart! It’s my own fault for not following you to the other website, but man do I miss seeing you and your adorable kiddos. :heart:

@Evandra I miss you posting on my Actors and Actresses threads. [name_m]Can[/name_m] you keep doing that?

1 Like

@mamaenzi, are you still around?

2 Likes

been busy with the babies, work and moving countries (and everything that comes with that!).

I actually hadnt even seen the new layout until I got this notification!

4 Likes

I hope you might pop in from time to time. I always loved your posts!

1 Like

I was following @MeryIP posts i wonder how she went?

1 Like

I miss @sweetcaroline!

5 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] logged on for the first time in 2 years?? Does anyone remember me?

7 Likes

Yes, @Gr19, I do remember you. For some reason your old combo of [name_u]Tiernan[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] sticks out in my mind. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] back!

1 Like

Of course! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] back, glad to see you here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I miss @jillianthebookbutter(fly), too! She always had great stories to play.

2 Likes

@Evandra I miss you posting on my threads. Please start doing that again.

Yes, I remember you! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] back! :relaxed:

@silver_linings

i miss you, eleanor !! i hope you come back someday !!

3 Likes

@Evandra I miss you! I know you don’t like me as much, but please explain why. I hope you would come back to posting on my forums.