The Milk Carton: Missing Berries

Does anybody know where @lexie.dayyy went? I found an old post of hers recently and it reminded me to ask.

1 Like

@ladywiththelamp I miss you :cry:

2 Likes

Not sure if there is still anyone around that I know?! I joined in 2012 or 2013. Used to be really active till about 2018/19. Started posting less frequently, then stopped coming for a few years while dealing with fertility issues/grief around it.

2 Likes

A few of us from back then are still around! I was @lawsonhaley (and later @thishollywoodgirl) back then :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure if youā€™d remember me? Same username, and I joined in august 2013!

2 Likes

Recognize the u/n for sure! Donā€™t think we interacted much?

Thank you so much!

1 Like

@MerylP are you still around? you were one of the first people I interacted with when I joined NB

1 Like

@sunnytink

[name_m]Just[/name_m] to let above know, I love your follow the family threads, and I hope youā€™ll come back to post more and you are an asset to the nameberry community !

I remember @tessa.b as well! I hope she comes back.

2 Likes

it hasnā€™t been an extremely long time, but @lavenderwitch?

4 Likes

hey emma!

sorry about disappearing so suddenly, but i have been very busy recently and i havenā€™t been feeling the need to post on nameberry heaps. i still probably wont be suuuper active on the forums, but iā€™ll come on every once in a while to say hi! <3

4 Likes

@hannahwren said she was getting a new account. does anybody know what it is? i would really like to know.

2 Likes

@emeraldsea

5 Likes

@wintergarden I still exist!

[name_f]My[/name_f] hiatus was unplanned and happened due to a combination of creative block on the moodboard I was working on and being unexpectedly subsumed by the holidays. Now that we have a small human running around, I apparently feel the need to go all out for [name_f]Samhain[/name_f] and [name_u]Yule[/name_u], and basically just crashed for most of [name_u]January[/name_u]. :sweat_smile:

Iā€™ve just finished completely reworking the moodboard that was giving me fits, so you should see a new thread from me within the next week.

Thank you so much for thinking of me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

@Evandra I still miss you posting on my actors and actresses CAFs. Could you please do that again?

1 Like

@Myosotis, where are you?

4 Likes

Iā€™m still lurking! [name_m]Just[/name_m] been getting distracted with other things lately, so I havenā€™t being actively replying as much. Thanks for checking in, I didnā€™t think anyone would notice :joy:.

7 Likes

@ElrynTheBookdragon ā€” Missing you!

7 Likes

missing @FictionWriterKate :pleading_face:

4 Likes