The name Primrose?

Had this on my list for a while, so what do you think of [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think it works for an adult?

Love [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]! I can absolutely see it on an adult.

2 Likes

I love it too, and I love the nickname Prim!! What middle names would you pair with it?

I love it! I have [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] on my list. I like a strong middle with the frilly-ish first. Prim is a cute nickname but I also like that she could go by [name_f]Rose[/name_f] when she’s older.

1 Like

Primrose [name_u]Antonia[/name_u]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Glory[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabetta[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Nell[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]

2 Likes

I. [name_u]Love[/name_u]. [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]. So. Much. :heart_eyes:

Primrose is amazing!!! It definitely would work on any age!!

1 Like

Primrose is so sweet and pretty and I can imagine an adult named [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] which is what I always think about when I start to like a name. I really like it for a mn because it is an honour name, I love [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]❤️

4 Likes

My husband was the one who suggested it originally, what do you think of this sibling set? [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]??

3 Likes

It’s excellent and definitely works on an adult - I think it’s lovely!

Primrose [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Aveline[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Leontine[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f]

2 Likes

I think they would be delightful - your husband has excellent taste!

1 Like

I think it’s very pretty! I do prefer many other “rose” names though, because I don’t adore the word “prim” being in it. I definitely think it’s usable on a child and an adult!

1 Like

I like the suggestion of [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] above! The “prim” part of [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] makes it a middle name only kinda of name for me.

3 Likes

Thanks @firefly305!

Anyway, I love [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] as a sib set, they’re so amazing and they all give me the same perfect vibe.

2 Likes

Primrose has elegance and class

1 Like

I actually know a little [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], she goes by Prim but I prefer the nickname [name_f]Posy[/name_f]. I think it could definitely work, it’s such a pretty name, I personally would probably keep it in middle name territory though if you have doubts :two_hearts:

1 Like

I love it, but it wouldn’t suit everyone. I feel that it’s a “look at me” name. I’d love to meet a [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] but I couldn’t be one.

2 Likes

I’d love to meet a [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]. I think its beautiful.

1 Like