The name we choose …

I never got around to thanking everyone for answering all my posts about different names I thought of. Our daughter was born on 7/19 and we went into the hospital with a short list of names but nothing set in stone. We came home with [name_f]Eve[/name_f] Lillian’s little sister-

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] (Elaine is her grandmothers middle name)

37 Likes

What a beautiful name! Congratulations!

Many congratulations! I have moved this to our Birth Announcements category, I hope that’s OK. You chose a stunning name :heart:

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f]- beautiful!

congratulations!

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] is beautiful! Congratiulations!

Congratulations! What a beautiful name!

Congratulations! What a beautiful name I love it!

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] is wonderful!! Congratulations!!

Congratulations!

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name! Congratulations!

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] and beautiful! Congratulations

Congrats!

Eek! I’ve been hoping you would announce the name you chose for Big [name_f]Sister[/name_f], [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]! [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] is BEAUTIFUL!! Absolutely perfect! I know you went back and forth for a while, but you ultimately could not have named her a more lovely combination. I can imagine your MIL was very honored. Many congratulations!

So sweet, I love [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] together.

Congratulations! Clara’s name is beautiful!

Congratulations! [name_f]Clara[/name_f] was a contender for our little one, I think it’s so sweet and pretty. Best wishes.

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] is such a pretty name. Congratulations!