The new girl :)

[name]Hi[/name], I’m new here and I’m having so much fun reading all these posts. I am married to a great hard-working husband who is so perfectly imperfect. We have 3 kiddos that are bratty, smart, funny, and so full of energy that B12 vitamins have become my best friend. The hubby and I are both full time worker’s and are doing pretty good at managing work and home life and staying close as a family. Ofcoarse there are lots of crazy days that we run behind or forget to do things, have last minute emergencies or melt downs but in a nut shell (crazy or not) I love who I am and love the four people that God has put in my heart to spend the rest of my life with.

I love coming up with new baby names just for fun. [name]Baby[/name] naming is one of the more exciting, stressful, and exhausting(all at the same time) parts of pregnancy. Stressful when the parents are at totally opposite ends of the naming spectrum but here are the three we were able to agree on: Our daughter, [name]Adelyn[/name] Fus-cate (her middle name is Seminole/Muscogee [name]Indian[/name] language which comes from my side of the family, meaning red bird) and then our sons, [name]Seth[/name] [name]Alan[/name] & [name]Owen[/name] [name]Hunter[/name].

[name]Hope[/name] you have enjoyed learning a little about me!