The Office baby!!!

spoiler alert

For any of you who watch The Office: [name]Jim[/name] and [name]Pam[/name] had a baby girl and named her [name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Marie[/name]! I think it’s just gorgeous–I knew they would choose a great name! What do you think?

To tell you the truth, I’m a little disappointed. I really had hoped she would be named [name]Paige[/name]. After all, they met at a paper company. [name]Cecilia[/name] is ok. Not one I would use, but not bad either. I am glad it’s a girl!

Ooh! I was so so so happy and couldn’t wait to ask the nameberry community what you all thought! I had confidence in [name]Jim[/name] and [name]Pam[/name]'s naming skill, but I thought they would be even more trendy/conservative - [name]Cecilia[/name] is very classic, yet not too popular. What a gorgeous name (and a very funny episode)!

AHHH!!! I totally forgot about The Office tonight! I’m hanging my head in shame… :frowning: Was it good? It must have been hysterical! I love [name]Cecilia[/name], and I give [name]Jim[/name] and [name]Pam[/name] high-fivies for their choice. (Thanks for posting this, [name]Iris[/name]!)

Have a good night! :slight_smile:

Oh no!! You missed it?! :frowning: It was one of the best and funniest episodes so far, in my opinion! And I think the fact that they named their baby [name]Cecilia[/name] just made me adore the show twice as much…

I like [name]Cecilia[/name] but feel sad for anyone that named their daughters this in the last 12 months… I am sure there will be a surge! :slight_smile:

Oh no!! You missed it?! :frowning: It was one of the best and funniest episodes so far, in my opinion! And I think the fact that they named their baby [name]Cecilia[/name] just made me adore the show twice as much…[/quote]

Yes! I can’t believe it! Part of me was hoping you’d say it was awful, so that I’d feel better. I wonder if NBC will replay it on their web site…hmm…that may be wishful thinking. I seriously can’t believe I missed it! This is even worse than the time I missed the final episode of Punky [name]Brewster[/name].

Take care (and please excuse me while I weep)…

Oh I was so excited when I found out that [name]Jim[/name] and [name]Pam[/name] named the baby [name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Marie[/name]!
My dad was (jokingly) giving me crap all day about if I was excited for the Office, just to see the baby’s name. Of course I was.
I definitely agree that it was one of the funniest episodes they’ve had, it’s up there with the marriage one. I love this show, and the great name choice made it ten times better.

That’s so funny; my dad was saying the exact same thing when I wanted to rush home to watch The Office! I was literally holding my breath before they announced the name, and then [name]Jim[/name] said [name]Cecilia[/name]… I’m still happy!

Yes! I watched it and it was hilarious. [name]Cecelia[/name] [name]Marie[/name] is so cute!

Ahhh. I was terrified they’d ruin another name for me like [name]Astrid[/name] - AssTurd.

[name]Cecilia[/name] is great. Not so much of a fan of the filler middle name [name]Marie[/name]. I wish they had used some cooky name after a grandmother or something, though. Like [name]Hortense[/name]. I dunno - y’all can probably come up with a better one.

Oh, and my guess for a girl was [name]Lily[/name] and for a boy [name]James[/name] called [name]Jaime[/name].

I love [name]Cecilia[/name]! [name]Just[/name] got done watching the office. It was great.

I really dislike this name… and I thought the episode was ok… This season is the worst season by far. Hands down.

I loved the suggestion of [name]Paige[/name], wayyyy better.

I was so excited about last night’s Office. I love their name choice. I was hoping they’d have an adorable name and they didn’t disappoint. I’m with a few others though and wished for a little bit more in the mn, but still I like it.

Haha, that’s exactly what my mom said, “Well, now you can never use [name]Cecily[/name]”.

I love the name, I was sort of like a sports fan when I watched it, they and when [name]Jim[/name] announced the name I was like “YES!” Haha, oh the office is the best. Am I the only one who practically felt like it was my real friend having a baby?

I was also a little disappointed about the filler middle. I expected something more fun like [name]Pearl[/name] or [name]Violet[/name]. Also I just checked, and none of [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Jim[/name]'s close family have anything close to [name]Marie[/name] in their names, so it’s not a family name! Oh, [name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Paige[/name] would have been sweet.

Oh! And you can watch the episode here:

It was probably my favorite episode ever!

If anyone wants to read the article about how they picked the name: http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/03/05/spoiler-the-office-how-jim-and-pams-baby-got-its-name/

:slight_smile: For the link-weary, it basically says that [name]Jenna[/name] [name]Fischer[/name] became an aunt in real life at the same time they were shooting the episode, so she lobbied to have the baby in the show be named [name]Cecilia[/name] after her brand new baby niece. So sweet!!

I watched it online early this morning. Congratulations to [name]Pam[/name] & [name]Jim[/name]! (Hilarious episode.)

And, of course, you just know I have to anagram little [name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Marie[/name] Halpert into a [name]Flower[/name] [name]Fairy[/name]…

[name]Cecilie[/name] [name]Atarah[/name] Primel

Primel: Yiddish and [name]German[/name] name for the [name]Primrose[/name].

– [name]Nephele[/name]

I agree! love the office, seriously disappointing! thank you!

Haha my parents watch that and when I saw the commercial while watching Survivor, I was like, You HAVE to tell me the NAME!!! I’m kind of dissapointed though…