The Prospective Grooms, Part One (The Spanish Gentlemen)

Who am i?

Hello, my name is [name]Annabella[/name] [name]Leroy[/name]-[name]Cruz[/name] and i am seventeen years old, this is my first time writing a game and even being on this site, so if i make any mistakes, please let it pass :slight_smile: i hope i can make a lot of good friends here.
Please do comment how this game is, only then i will make another part.

What is this game about?

This game is about a wealthy sixteen year old girl (whom you will play as) whose Mother and Father and relatives want her to marry there favorite guy.
Her father is spanish and her mother is french.

[name]Guy[/name] number 1, The Spanish Gentlemen
Your father is thirty-two years old and owned a (Business) so he was always busy but atleast it pays a good amount or should you say a very very good amount of money and your mother is thirty-one years old and owned a (Business).
You parents had you at fifteen and sixteen, you were planned and they had married when your mother turned eighteen.
You are an only child, you have green-blue eyes and deep brown hair.

You can’t believe it, you just turned sixteen today, lying down on your beautiful peach colored bed. It was only yesterday you remember turning eight and getting your first video game, your father (Name) has always told you that you would feel this way someday and miss your childhood but childhood was long gone now…long, long gone with happiness came fear and dread of marriage, you knew how your family was always ready to marry you off to anyone who is the most well to do or handsome but you didn’t hate marriage only didn’t want to get married right now!

The next morning your maid (Name) woke you up at 6 am for your daily early morning walk and now your were running with your father and he was talking about your paternal grandmother (Name) is extremely sick and wanted to meet you, he also talks about the fact that your sixteen now and in his family girls get are married at your age but it would be fine if you atleast start courting someone, courting, that seemed a little bit less terrifying.

Later that morning at 8 am your mother (Name) and your father are having breakfast with you when she suggested that you go meet your maternal grandfather father (Name) first since his 60th birthday is in 2 weeks and that had made your father upset very much but soon after they planned that you would first visit your paternal grandmother and then after a week go to meet your maternal grandfather.

Later that day at 12 pm you were flying off to Spain to see your paternal grandmother whom you love but are not a fan of her orthodox lifestyle.

At 8pm that day you arrived at your paternal grandmothers house, the house seemed quiet, too quiet.
You go inside the house and call your only Uncle’s name (Name) but no one reply’s, you get a little worried, so you go looking for your family in the living room, ah there they were everyone sitting perfectly fine on the couches around someone, you coulden’t make out.
From left to right, you saw everyone, your uncle (Name), your cousin (Name), your other cousin (Name), your Aunt (Name) and your paternal grandmother (Name) but you couden’t make out the guy sitting inbetween them all, that confusion was soon over when your paternal grandmother turned to see you joyfuly and said “(Name), this your prospective groom (Name), he is 17 years old and a very well mannered boy as well i must say” while she said that your eyes went to see the boy she was talking about, He had light brown and eyes and the most adorable smile you had ever seen but by the look of his eyes you could see that he did not have a fear of marriage as you did.

At 12 am you were about to sleep after meeting and talking to your relatives when a soft knock on the door woke you up, you opened the door and there with his ever lasting adorable smile was the boy you were suppose to court (Name), he asked you if you would go in his room with him and you said yes, as you went into the room you could see that your family had given him the room that was the room that you loved to stay in when you came to visit in the summer vacations.
He put a hand on your shoulder and told you to sit down, he chuckled at the fact that your more nerveous then he is in your own house, you chatted for a while until it was 4 am and you wanted to sleep as you got up and went towards the door, he held you by your back and kissed you for 5 minutes, you didn’t want to stop but had to because everyone was gonna wake up in some time.

Thank you for reading, please do comment.

Me: [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] Goldman.
Father: [name_m]Jack[/name_m] Goldman.
Mother: [name_f]Camila[/name_f] Goldman.

Maid: [name_f]Arianna[/name_f] Amnell.

Grandmother: [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] Goldman.
Grandfather: [name_u]Evan[/name_u] Goldman.

Grandmother: [name_f]Julia[/name_f] Goodkind.
Grandfather: [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] Goodkind.

Uncle: [name_m]Robert[/name_m] Goldman.
Aunt: [name_f]Bella[/name_f] Goldman.
Cousin: [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] Goldman.
Cousin: [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] Goldman.

Boy: [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] Grimm.