The Queen (BNG) Part Three

Part [name]One[/name]: Nameberry - Welcome to the Nameberry Forums
Part Two: Nameberry - Welcome to the Nameberry Forums

Use this die when needed: http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks1/maths/dice/ten.htm

You have now been [name]Queen[/name] Consort of (country) for 12 years, “ruling” beside your husband and taking care of your (#) children with the limited help of a governess. You have become quite comfortable with your aristocratic way of life until everything comes crashing down.

What happens…? (roll)
1 or 2: There is a revolt amongst the common people. They threaten to kidnap one of your daughters (if you have any) if the crown does not meet there demands
3 or 4: A famine destroys your country’s most vital crop, the (name of crop).
5 or 6: There is a resurgence of (Some type of virulent illness) within your country. It takes one of your sickly children, if you have any.
7 or 8: Your husband and eldest son (if you have one) go off to fight in a war with (name of foreign country)
9 or 10: Pick your Poison

Because of (troubling event) your husband is away most of the year, and with your children being chased after by nurses and maids and governesses you become very bored and lonely without their company. That is, until a handsome young Englishmen appears at court and starts to pay extra attention to your [name]Majesty[/name].

What is his name? (You can choose or you can use http://www.ugoi.net/nonsense/name.html to help you. He has a first, middle and last name and he is a Sir.)
What is he like? (you choose)

He entertains you with his wit and far fetched tales and you enchant him with your luminous smile and brazen behavior. It isn’t long before he is your lover and you two are sneaking around the palace trying to avoid being discovered. Regardless of the condition of your marriage, you love him more than anyone you’ve ever loved.

However, only a few months into the affair you find yourself pregnant by (lover’s name). You are not sure what becomes of adulteress Queens in (country) but you know form your childhood history lessons that it is never good.

What do you decide to do?
1 or 2: Hide your condition, then pretend to adopt the baby later.
3 or 4: Give the child to distant relatives of (lover’s name) to care for
5 or 6: Go on a long journey, then decide what to do once is born
7 or 8: Send it off to an abbey to be raised
9 or 10: Your choice of anything.

Either way you give birth, what do you end up having?
1 or 2: A girl
3 or 4: A boy
5 or 6: A boy and a girl
7 or 8: Twin girls
9 or 10: You choose how many and gender(s)

No matter what you decide to do with the child(ren), you and your lover give them a name. What is/are they? (First names come from 126 Jane Austen Baby Names | Nameberry middle names are your choice. They have the same last name as your lover.)
Name(s):

You love your little one(s) very dearly, and it pains you not to acknowledge them as your own child(ren). But if anyone knew what went on between you and (lover’s name) both your lives and your child(ren)'s life would be in mortal danger. You decide it would be best if (your lover) returned to [name]England[/name] for a while to ease suspicions and the two of you share a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night (your husband) return’s to court. The two of sit down to a private dinner, which you find strange since neither of you have dined with your children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he tells you that he knows all about (lover’s name) and (illegitimate child(ren)'s name(s)). That your eldest sister (her name), who you confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. You then realize that your sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. Your husband goes on to say that you will now be confined to your chambers with only one maid in attendance, and you will be denied further access to all of your children. You are obviously upset and enraged at your husband’s decree, but what will you do about it?

If you had a happy marriage, you are still fond of your husband, so…(roll)
1 or 2: You comply with his wishes until he has had time to forgive you
3 or 4: You apologize for your indiscretions and beg for his forgiveness
5 or 6: You tell him exactly why you had an affair, make him realize his faults against you
7 or 8: You refuse to obey him and he still being in love with you does not have the heart to force you into submission.
9 or 10: (your choice)

The two of you make up and you have another child together, a healthy boy. The name is left completely up to you. However it is only a few months later that your husband dies suddenly of (accident or terminal illness). Your oldest son (his name) is still too young to take the throne so you are crowned [name]Queen[/name] Regent and have all the governing power in the land.

If you didn’t have a happy marriage, you find your husband revolting, so…(roll)
1 or 2: You poison his evening wine. Some people just can’t take their arsenic.
3 or 4: You hire an “acquaintance” to “take care of him”.
5 or 6: You find away to expose his own offenses against his people. Then leave justice to the masses
7 or 8: You don’t have to do anything. Your neglected eldest son does it for you.
9 or 10: You choose, but somehow he dies.

You are finally free of your terrible husband! Since your eldest son is not yet old enough to assume the throne you become [name]Queen[/name] Regent and finally have a large say in the affairs of your country. You summon your lover, (his name) back to court and marry him. Together you have another child, a girl, the name is completely your choice.

You are now her [name]Majesty[/name] [name]Queen[/name] (your name) of (country). List all your children with ages, descriptions and portraits, if you wish.

And that’s the end! That was quite fun to write. [name]Hope[/name] you enjoyed too!

You have now been [name]Queen[/name] Consort of Portugal for 12 years, “ruling” beside your husband and taking care of your eleven children with the limited help of a governess. You have become quite comfortable with your aristocratic way of life until everything comes crashing down.

What happens…? (roll).
5 or 6: There is a resurgence of small pox within your country. It takes one of your sickly children, if you have any.

Because of the resurgence your husband is away most of the year, and with your children being chased after by nurses and maids and governesses you become very bored and lonely without their company. That is, until a handsome young Englishmen appears at court and starts to pay extra attention to your [name]Majesty[/name].

What is his name? Sir [name]Toby[/name] [name]Basil[/name] [name]King[/name]
What is he like? Dark blond hair, hazel eyes and is very charming and sweet

He entertains you with his wit and far fetched tales and you enchant him with your luminous smile and brazen behavior. It isn’t long before he is your lover and you two are sneaking around the palace trying to avoid being discovered. Regardless of the condition of your marriage, you love him more than anyone you’ve ever loved.

However, only a few months into the affair you find yourself pregnant by [name]Toby[/name]. You are not sure what becomes of adulteress Queens in Portugal but you know form your childhood history lessons that it is never good.

7 or 8: Send it off to an abbey to be raised

No matter what you decide to do with the children, you and your lover give them a name. What is/are they?
Names: [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]King[/name] & [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] [name]King[/name]

You love your little ones very dearly, and it pains you not to acknowledge them as your own children. But if anyone knew what went on between you and [name]Toby[/name] both your lives and your children’s life would be in mortal danger. You decide it would be best if [name]Toby[/name] returned to [name]England[/name] for a while to ease suspicions and the two of you share a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night [name]Xavier[/name] return’s to court. The two of sit down to a private dinner, which you find strange since neither of you have dined with your children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he tells you that he knows all about Sir [name]Toby[/name] [name]King[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name] [name]King[/name]. That your eldest sister [name]Fleur[/name], who you confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. You then realize that your sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. Your husband goes on to say that you will now be confined to your chambers with only one maid in attendance, and you will be denied further access to all of your children. You are obviously upset and enraged at your husband’s decree, but what will you do about it?

7 or 8: You refuse to obey him and he still being in love with you does not have the heart to force you into submission.

The two of you make up and you have another child together, a healthy boy. The name is left completely up to you. However it is only a few months later that your husband dies suddenly of small pox. Your oldest son [name]Jos[/name]é is still too young to take the throne so you are crowned [name]Queen[/name] Regent and have all the governing power in the land.

Name: [name]Prince[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] [name]Cruz[/name] [name]Miguel[/name] Teixeira II

You are now her [name]Majesty[/name] [name]Queen[/name] [name]Marin[/name] Teixeira of Portugal. List all your children with ages, descriptions and portraits, if you wish.

You have now been [name]Queen[/name] Consort of [name]Austria[/name] for 12 years, “ruling” beside your husband and taking care of your six children with the limited help of a governess. You have become quite comfortable with your aristocratic way of life until everything comes crashing down.

What happens…? (roll)
1 or 2: There is a revolt amongst the common people. They threaten to kidnap [name]Princess[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] if the crown does not meet there demands.

Because of the revolt your husband is away most of the year, and with your children being chased after by nurses and maids and governesses you become very bored and lonely without their company. That is, until a handsome young Englishmen appears at court and starts to pay extra attention to your [name]Majesty[/name].

What is his name? Sir [name]William[/name] [name]Matthias[/name] [name]Madigan[/name]
What is he like? Dark brown hair and bright blue eyes

However, only a few months into the affair you find yourself pregnant by [name]William[/name]. You are not sure what becomes of adulteress Queens in [name]Austria[/name] but you know from your childhood history lessons that it is never good.

No matter what you decide to do with the child, you and your lover give them a name. What is it?
Name: [name]Elinor[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] [name]Madigan[/name]

You love your little one very dearly, and it pains you not to acknowledge them as your own child. But if anyone knew what went on between you and [name]William[/name] both your lives and your child’s life would be in mortal danger. You decide it would be best if [name]William[/name] returned to [name]England[/name] for a while to ease suspicions and the two of you share a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night [name]Daniel[/name] return’s to court. The two of sit down to a private dinner, which you find strange since neither of you have dined with your children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he tells you that he knows all about [name]William[/name] and [name]Elinor[/name]. That your eldest sister [name]Wilhelmina[/name], who you confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. You then realize that your sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. Your husband goes on to say that you will now be confined to your chambers with only one maid in attendance, and you will be denied further access to all of your children. You are obviously upset and enraged at your husband’s decree, but what will you do about it?

The two of you make up and you have another child together, a healthy boy. The name is left completely up to you. However it is only a few months later that your husband dies suddenly of throat cancer. Your oldest son [name]Nicholas[/name] is still too young to take the throne so you are crowned [name]Queen[/name] Regent and have all the governing power in the land.

You are now her [name]Majesty[/name] [name]Queen[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] of [name]Austria[/name]. List all your children with ages, descriptions and portraits, if you wish.

HRH The [name]Princess[/name] [name]Royal[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Wilhelmina[/name] - 15
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Henrietta[/name] [name]Claudia[/name] [name]Violet[/name] (Blind) - 13
HRH Crown [name]Prince[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Fredrick[/name] [name]Otto[/name] - 10
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] - 10
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Willem[/name] [name]Albert[/name] [name]Josiah[/name] (Sickly) - 10
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name] [name]Alice[/name] - 5
[name]Elinor[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] [name]Madigan[/name] - 2
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] Willougby [name]Robert[/name] - NB

I had been the [name]Queen[/name] Consort of [name]Austria[/name] for 12 years, “ruling” beside my husband and taking care of my eleven children with the limited help of a governess. I had become quite comfortable with our aristocratic way of life until everything came crashing down.

There was a revolt amongst the common people. They threatened to kidnap my blind daughter, [name]Kiara[/name] if the crown did not meet their demands.

Because of the revolt, my husband is away most of the year, and with my children being chased after by nurses and maids and governesses, I become very bored and lonely without their company. That is, until a handsome young Englishmen appeared at court and started to pay extra attention to me. His name was Sir [name]Jerome[/name] [name]Ambrose[/name] Plume, and he was witty and gentle. He looked like http://www.royal-painting.com/largeimg/Francois-Xavier%20Fabre/35663-Portrait%20of%20a%20Man.jpg .

However, only a few months into the affair I found myself pregnant by [name]Jerome[/name]. I was not sure what became of adulteress Queens in [name]Austria[/name] but I knew from my childhood history lessons that it was never good.

I gave birth to a little girl named [name]Augusta[/name] [name]Imogen[/name] Plume. I decided to send it off to an abbey to be raised.

I loved my little one very dearly, and it pained me not to acknowledge them as my own child. But if anyone knew what went on between [name]Jerome[/name] and I, both our lives and our child’s life would have been in mortal danger. I decided it would be best if [name]Jerome[/name] returned to [name]England[/name] for a while to ease suspicions and we shared a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night, [name]Orion[/name] return’s to court. We sat down to a private dinner, which I found strange since neither of us had dined with our children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he told me that he knew all about [name]Jerome[/name] and [name]Augusta[/name]. That my eldest sister [name]Opal[/name], whom I confided in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. I then realized that my sister, after 15 years, was still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. My husband goes on to say that I would now be confined to my chambers with only one maid in attendance, and I would be denied further access to all of my children. I was obviously upset and enraged at my husband’s decree, but what could I do about it?

5 or 6: You tell him exactly why you had an affair, make him realize his faults against you

We made up and I had another child with him, a healthy boy named [name]Prince[/name] [name]Orion[/name] [name]Luca[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]. However it was only a few months later that my husband dies suddenly of an cancerous tumor. My oldest son, [name]Edmond[/name] was still too young to take the throne so I was crowned [name]Queen[/name] Regent and had all the governing power in the land.

[name]Queen[/name] [name]Petra[/name] [name]Astrid[/name] [name]Eleanora[/name]
[name]Young[/name]: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rgCry1Ucn2Y/S10g0A4O59I/AAAAAAAADzc/QgfFcnxWNks/s400/Louise+Oil+Painting.jpg
Middle: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-u0Eh4ImE-g/TTUh4V7Qq5I/AAAAAAAAD_A/USK3ekk5NxE/s1600/433M2_AM0896-156.jpeg
Old: http://www.ladyreading.net/marieantoinette/big/marie135.jpg

[name]Princess[/name] [name]Isolde[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] [name]Opal[/name]
[name]Young[/name]: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/de/Philip_Alexius_de_Laszlo-Princess_Elizabeth_of_York,_Currently_Queen_Elizabeth_II_of_England,1933.jpg/220px-Philip_Alexius_de_Laszlo-Princess_Elizabeth_of_York,_Currently_Queen_Elizabeth_II_of_England,1933.jpg
Old: http://www.canvaz.com/n/Nattier-Jean-Marc/Portrait%20of%20a%20Young%20Woman%20Painter.jpg

[name]Prince[/name] [name]Edmond[/name] [name]Amos[/name] [name]Petter[/name]
[name]Young[/name]: http://www.artclon.com/OtherFile/Abbott-Handerson-Thayer-xx-Oil-Sketch-of-a-Young-Boy-1895.jpg
Old: http://www.oceansbridge.com/paintings/artists/recently-added/march-2006/museum-fine-arts-boston/big/Denman-Waldo-Ross-xx-Portrait-of-a-Young-Man-1910.jpg

[name]Princess[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Tea[/name]
[name]Young[/name]: http://www.artchive.com/web_gallery/reproductions//238501-239000/238867/size1.jpg
Old: http://www.canvaz.com/h/Hogarth-William/Portrait%20of%20a%20Young%20Woman.jpg

[name]Prince[/name] Simean [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Kalle[/name]
[name]Young[/name]: http://www.1st-art-gallery.com/thumbnail/155008/1/Boy-Eating-An-Apple.jpg
Old: http://www.1st-art-gallery.com/thumbnail/106958/1/Portrait-Of-A-Young-Man.jpg

[name]Prince[/name] [name]Apollo[/name] [name]Barnabus[/name] [name]Bjorn[/name]
[name]Young[/name]: http://www.paintingall.com/images/P/Italian-Academic-Classic-Painter-Eugene-de-Blaas-Portrait-of-a-young-boy-Oil-Painting.jpg
Old: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dLSVgS5AxBI/Sr3Fu4pAi5I/AAAAAAAAjfg/CdCsBCryHuM/s400/YoungMan_AlmaTadema.jpg

The Blind [name]Princess[/name] [name]Kiara[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Astrid[/name]
[name]Young[/name]: http://www.artclon.com/OtherFile/chabas-portrait-of-a-young-girl.jpg
Old: http://www.1st-art-gallery.com/thumbnail/176069/1/Portrait-Of-A-Young-Woman.jpg

The Feeble Minded [name]Prince[/name] [name]Emory[/name] [name]Phineas[/name] [name]Set[/name]
[name]Young[/name]: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dLSVgS5AxBI/TCYRm7ALCiI/AAAAAAAAua8/3QE-dK9R0-k/s1600/PortraitBoy2_RBarber.jpg
Old: http://www.wikigallery.org/paintings/227501-228000/227557/painting1.jpg

[name]Princess[/name] [name]Blair[/name] [name]Amabel[/name] [name]Eleanora[/name]
[name]Young[/name]: http://www.fineart-china.com/upload1/file-admin/images/new25/Alfred%20Edward%20Emslie-487785.jpg
Old: http://www.mystudios.com/artgallery/paintings/104501-105000/104504/size1.jpg

[name]Princess[/name] [name]Lotta[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name] [name]Viola[/name]
[name]Young[/name]: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Bopl9F3NAcM/TIiCA6_J5OI/AAAAAAAABkc/B1WUwZMEQ9w/s1600/Creative-Baby-boy-girl-drawing-photos-22.jpg
Old: http://www.oceansbridge.com/paintings/artists/d/durer_albrecht/oil-big/portrait_of_a_young_venetian_woman_1505_XX_kunsthistorisches.jpg

Prince Orion Luca Sebastian
Young:http://www.daler-rowney.com/sitefiles/daler-rowney/baby_boy_painting.jpg

You have now been [name]Queen[/name] Consort of [name]France[/name] for 12 years, “ruling” beside your husband and taking care of your six children with the limited help of a governess. You have become quite comfortable with your aristocratic way of life until everything comes crashing down.

What happens…? (roll)
5 or 6: There is a resurgence of tuberculosis within your country. It takes one of your sickly children, if you have any.
([name]Xavier[/name] dies)

Because of the tuberculosis your husband is away most of the year, and with your children being chased after by nurses and maids and governesses you become very bored and lonely without their company. That is, until a handsome young Englishman appears at court and starts to pay extra attention to your [name]Majesty[/name].

What is his name? Sir [name]Christopher[/name] [name]Leander[/name] [name]Easton[/name]
What is he like? Caring, charming and sensible

However, only a few months into the affair you find yourself pregnant by Sir [name]Easton[/name]. You are not sure what becomes of adulteress Queens in [name]France[/name] but you know form your childhood history lessons that it is never good.

3 or 4: Give the child to distant relatives of [name]Christopher[/name] to care for

No matter what you decide to do with the child(ren), you and your lover give them a name. What is/are they?
Name(s): [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Geraldine[/name] [name]Alice[/name] [name]Easton[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] [name]Henrietta[/name] [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Easton[/name]

You love your little ones very dearly, and it pains you not to acknowledge them as your own children. But if anyone knew what went on between you and [name]Christopher[/name] both your lives and your children’s life would be in mortal danger. You decide it would be best if [name]Christopher[/name] returned to [name]England[/name] for a while to ease suspicions and the two of you share a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night [name]King[/name] [name]Louis[/name] return’s to court. The two of sit down to a private dinner, which you find strange since neither of you have dined with your children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he tells you that he knows all about [name]Christopher[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]. That your eldest sister Lady [name]Catherine[/name], who you confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. You then realize that your sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. Your husband goes on to say that you will now be confined to your chambers with only one maid in attendance, and you will be denied further access to all of your children. You are obviously upset and enraged at your husband’s decree, but what will you do about it?

The two of you make up and you have another child together, a healthy boy. The name is left completely up to you. However it is only a few months later that your husband dies suddenly of cancer. Your oldest son [name]Prince[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] is still too young to take the throne so you are crowned [name]Queen[/name] Regent and have all the governing power in the land.
Name: [name]Prince[/name] [name]Olivier[/name] Étienne [name]Joaquin[/name] [name]Lysander[/name]

You are now her [name]Majesty[/name] [name]Queen[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] of [name]France[/name]. List all your children with ages, descriptions and portraits, if you wish.

HM [name]Queen[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Alice[/name] of [name]France[/name]
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] [name]Henri[/name] [name]Philippe[/name] of [name]France[/name]
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Augustin[/name] [name]Felix[/name] [name]Fran[/name]çois [name]Jean[/name] of [name]France[/name]
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Louise[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Odette[/name] Pénélope of [name]France[/name]
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Julien[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Georges[/name] Édouard of [name]France[/name]
HRH [name]Princess[/name] Éléonore [name]Flora[/name] [name]Hortense[/name] [name]Aurore[/name] of [name]France[/name]
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Mathilde[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Lucie[/name] [name]Jeannine[/name] of [name]France[/name]
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Olivier[/name] Étienne [name]Joaquin[/name] [name]Lysander[/name] of [name]France[/name]

Duchess [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Maybelle[/name] & [name]Duke[/name] [name]Cyril[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name]
Lady [name]Antonia[/name] [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] ([name]Annie[/name] to family)
[name]Duke[/name] [name]Milo[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] & [name]Duke[/name] [name]Crispin[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] & [name]Duke[/name] [name]Rupert[/name] [name]Nicolas[/name] [name]Philip[/name]
Lady [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Eugenie[/name] [name]Maybelle[/name] ([name]Tilly[/name] to family)

His [name]Majesty[/name], [name]King[/name] [name]Augustus[/name] [name]Theobald[/name] m. Her [name]Majesty[/name], [name]Queen[/name] [name]Alice[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
His [name]Royal[/name] Highness, [name]Prince[/name] [name]Fritz[/name] [name]Kristof[/name]

Her [name]Royal[/name] Highness, [name]Princess[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] of Germany m. His [name]Royal[/name] Highness, [name]Prince[/name] [name]Fritz[/name] [name]Kristof[/name]
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Greta[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Elsa[/name]
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Annika[/name] [name]Edith[/name] [name]Gertrude[/name]
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Claus[/name] [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Friedrich[/name] & [name]Princess[/name] [name]Rosamond[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Heidi[/name] & [name]Princess[/name] [name]Wilhelmina[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Mareike[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Brigitta[/name] & [name]Prince[/name] [name]Guthrie[/name] [name]Otto[/name] [name]Heinrich[/name]
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Sara[/name] [name]Maude[/name] [name]Liesl[/name]

You have now been [name]Queen[/name] Consort of Germany for 12 years, “ruling” beside your husband and taking care of your 9 children with the limited help of a governess. You have become quite comfortable with your aristocratic way of life until everything comes crashing down.

There is a revolt amongst the common people. They threaten to kidnap one of your daughters if the crown does not meet there demands

Because of the revolt your husband is away most of the year, and with your children being chased after by nurses and maids and governesses you become very bored and lonely without their company. That is, until a handsome young Englishmen appears at court and starts to pay extra attention to your [name]Majesty[/name].

Sir [name]Tristan[/name] [name]James[/name] Seabrook

However, only a few months into the affair you find yourself pregnant by [name]Tristan[/name]. You are not sure what becomes of adulteress Queens in Germany but you know form your childhood history lessons that it is never good.

3 or 4: Give the child to distant relatives of [name]Tristan[/name]'s to care for

[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] Seabrook & [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Louisa[/name] Seabrook

You love your little ones very dearly, and it pains you not to acknowledge them as your own children. But if anyone knew what went on between you and [name]Tristan[/name] both your lives and your children’s life would be in mortal danger. You decide it would be best if [name]Tristan[/name] returned to [name]England[/name] for a while to ease suspicions and the two of you share a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night [name]Fritz[/name] returns to court. The two of sit down to a private dinner, which you find strange since neither of you have dined with your children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he tells you that he knows all about [name]Tristan[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name]. That your eldest sister [name]Annie[/name], who you confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. You then realize that your sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. Your husband goes on to say that you will now be confined to your chambers with only one maid in attendance, and you will be denied further access to all of your children. You are obviously upset and enraged at your husband’s decree, but what will you do about it?

3 or 4: You apologize for your indiscretions and beg for his forgiveness

The two of you make up and you have another child together, a healthy boy [name]Otto[/name] [name]Gustav[/name]. However it is only a few months later that your husband dies suddenly of horse accident. Your oldest son [name]Claus[/name] is still too young to take the throne so you are crowned [name]Queen[/name] Regent and have all the governing power in the land.

You are now her [name]Majesty[/name] [name]Queen[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] of Germany.

[name]Clara[/name], [name]Greta[/name], [name]Annika[/name], [name]Claus[/name], [name]Rosamond[/name], [name]Wilhelmina[/name], [name]Mareike[/name], [name]Guthrie[/name], [name]Sara[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Lydia[/name], and [name]Otto[/name]

You have now been [name]Queen[/name] Consort of [name]England[/name] for 12 years, “ruling” beside your husband and taking care of your 11 children with the limited help of a governess. You have become quite comfortable with your aristocratic way of life until everything comes crashing down.

What happens…? (roll)
9 or 10: Pick your Poison
The “sweating sickness” comes through [name]England[/name], killing hundreds of people, including [name]Princess[/name] [name]Iona[/name]

Because of [name]Iona[/name]'s death your husband is away most of the year, and with your children being chased after by nurses and maids and governesses you become very bored and lonely without their company. That is, until a handsome young Englishmen appears at court and starts to pay extra attention to your [name]Majesty[/name].

What is his name? Sir [name]Leonard[/name] [name]Michael[/name] White
What is he like? Tall, lean, and blond, with a winning smile and blue eyes

However, only a few months into the affair you find yourself pregnant by [name]Leonard[/name]. You are not sure what becomes of adulteress Queens in [name]England[/name] but you know form your childhood history lessons that it is never good.

3 or 4: Give the child to distant relatives of [name]Leonard[/name] to care for

Name: [name]Clay[/name] [name]Leonard[/name] [name]Russell[/name] White

You love your little one very dearly, and it pains you not to acknowledge them as your own child. But if anyone knew what went on between you and [name]Leonard[/name] both your lives and your child’s life would be in mortal danger. You decide it would be best if [name]Leonard[/name] returned to [name]England[/name] for a while to ease suspicions and the two of you share a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night [name]King[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] return’s to court. The two of sit down to a private dinner, which you find strange since neither of you have dined with your children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he tells you that he knows all about [name]Leonard[/name] and [name]Clay[/name]. That your eldest sister [name]Agatha[/name], who you confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. You then realize that your sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. Your husband goes on to say that you will now be confined to your chambers with only one maid in attendance, and you will be denied further access to all of your children. You are obviously upset and enraged at your husband’s decree, but what will you do about it?

The two of you make up and you have another child together, a healthy boy. The name is left completely up to you: [name]Prince[/name] [name]Ethan[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Jonathon[/name]. However it is only a few months later that your husband dies suddenly of the sweating sickness. Your oldest son [name]Daniel[/name] is still too young to take the throne so you are crowned [name]Queen[/name] Regent and have all the governing power in the land.

You are now her [name]Majesty[/name] [name]Queen[/name] [name]Julia[/name] of [name]England[/name]. List all your children with ages, descriptions and portraits, if you wish.

And that’s the end! That was quite fun to write. [name]Hope[/name] you enjoyed too!

You have now been [name]Queen[/name] Consort of [name]England[/name] for 12 years, “ruling” beside your husband and taking care of your 5 children with the limited help of a governess. You have become quite comfortable with your aristocratic way of life until everything comes crashing down.

What happens…? (roll)
1 or 2: There is a revolt amongst the common people. They threaten to kidnap one of your daughters (if you have any) if the crown does not meet there demands

Because of the revolution your husband is away most of the year, and with your children being chased after by nurses and maids and governesses you become very bored and lonely without their company. That is, until a handsome young Englishman appears at court and starts to pay extra attention to your [name]Majesty[/name].

What is his name? Sir [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Felix[/name] Throwbridge
What is he like? charming, young, blonde hair, blue eyes, tall

However, only a few months into the affair you find yourself pregnant by Throwbridge. You are not sure what becomes of adulteress Queens in [name]England[/name] but you know form your childhood history lessons that it is never good.

9 or 10: Your choice of anything. Ask your sister [name]Antonia[/name], who is barren, to raise it

No matter what you decide to do with the child(ren), you and your lover give them a name. What is/are they?
Name(s): [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Katia[/name] Throwbridge

You love your little one very dearly, and it pains you not to acknowledge them as your own child. But if anyone knew what went on between you and [name]Matt[/name] both your lives and your child’s life would be in mortal danger. You decide it would be best if [name]Matt[/name] returned home for a while to ease suspicions and the two of you share a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night [name]Louis[/name] returns to court. The two of sit down to a private dinner, which you find strange since neither of you have dined with your children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he tells you that he knows all about [name]Matthew[/name] and [name]Louisa[/name]. That your eldest sister [name]Lourdes[/name], who you confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. You then realize that your sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. Your husband goes on to say that you will now be confined to your chambers with only one maid in attendance, and you will be denied further access to all of your children. You are obviously upset and enraged at your husband’s decree, but what will you do about it?

The two of you make up and you have another child together, a healthy boy. The name is HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Liam[/name] [name]James[/name]. However it is only a few months later that your husband dies suddenly of smallpox. Your oldest son [name]Alonzo[/name] is still too young to take the throne so you are crowned [name]Queen[/name] Regent and have all the governing power in the land.

You are now her [name]Majesty[/name] [name]Queen[/name] [name]Ave[/name] [name]Catarina[/name] [name]Leonora[/name] of [name]England[/name]. List all your children with ages, descriptions and portraits, if you wish.

HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Elizabella[/name] [name]Lourdes[/name], 16
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Alonzo[/name] [name]Barnabas[/name], 15
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name] [name]Violet[/name], 13
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Edith[/name], 10
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Adeline[/name], 8
HRH the Late [name]Prince[/name] [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Chester[/name], stillborn 8 years past
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Katia[/name] Throwbridge, illegitimate, 3
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Liam[/name] [name]James[/name], 1

You have now been [name]Queen[/name] Consort of Germany for 12 years, “ruling” beside your husband and taking care of your (10 children with the limited help of a governess. You have become quite comfortable with your aristocratic way of life until everything comes crashing down.

What happens…? (roll)
1 or 2: There is a revolt amongst the common people. They threaten to kidnap [name]Princess[/name] [name]Alexandrine[/name] if the crown does not meet their demands for more sovereignty.

What is his name? Sir [name]Henry[/name] Mattingly
What is he like? He has warm brown eyes, dirty blonde hair and a even, charming personality

However, only a few months into the affair you find yourself pregnant by [name]Henry[/name]. You are not sure what becomes of adulteress Queens in Germany but you know form your childhood history lessons that it is never good.

3 or 4: Give the child to distant relatives of [name]Henry[/name] to care for

No matter what you decide to do with the children, you and your lover give them a name. What are they? They are Miss [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] [name]Mary[/name] Mattingly and Miss [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] Mattingly

You love your little ones very dearly, and it pains you not to acknowledge them as your own children. But if anyone knew what went on between you and [name]Henry[/name] both your lives and your children’s life would be in mortal danger. You decide it would be best if [name]Henry[/name] returned to [name]England[/name] for a while to ease suspicions and the two of you share a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night [name]King[/name] [name]Wilhelm[/name] return’s to court. The two of sit down to a private dinner, which you find strange since neither of you have dined with your children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he tells you that he knows all about [name]Henry[/name] Mattingly and the twins, [name]Lottie[/name] and [name]Hattie[/name]. That your eldest sister [name]Katrina[/name], who you confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. You then realize that your sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. Your husband goes on to say that you will now be confined to your chambers with only one maid in attendance, and you will be denied further access to all of your children. You are obviously upset and enraged at your husband’s decree, but what will you do about it?

1 or 2: You poison his evening wine. Some people just can’t take they’re arsenic.

You are finally free of your terrible husband! Since your eldest son is not yet old enough to assume the throne you become [name]Queen[/name] Regent and finally have a large say in the affairs of your country. You summon your lover, Sir [name]Henry[/name] Mattingly back to court and marry him. Together you have another child, a girl, her name is [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Catharina[/name] [name]Louise[/name].

You are now her [name]Majesty[/name] [name]Queen[/name] Gerogiana [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Thomasina[/name] of Germany. List all your children with ages, descriptions and portraits, if you wish.

HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Charles[/name] [name]Lysander[/name] [name]Wilhelm[/name] (13)
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Alexandrine[/name] [name]Isolde[/name] (11)
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Emma[/name] [name]Isadora[/name] (10)
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Valentin[/name] (10)
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Anna[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] (9)
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Christian[/name] [name]Melchior[/name] (7)
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] (7)
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Serafina[/name] (6)
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Louis[/name] [name]Heathcliff[/name] (6)
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Gustav[/name] [name]Archer[/name] (5)
Miss [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] [name]Mary[/name] Mattingly (1)
Miss [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] Mattingly (1)
Duchess [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Catherina[/name] [name]Louise[/name] Mattingly (NB)

And the deceased, [name]Prince[/name] [name]Alfred[/name] [name]Tristan[/name] and [name]Princess[/name] [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Esme[/name]

You have now been [name]Queen[/name] Consort of [name]Russia[/name] for 12 years, “ruling” beside your husband and taking care of your 16 children with the limited help of a governess. You have become quite comfortable with your aristocratic way of life until everything comes crashing down.

What happens…?
5 or 6: There is a resurgence of Typhoid within your country. It takes one of your sickly children, if you have any.

Because of Typhoid your husband is away most of the year, and with your children being chased after by nurses and maids and governesses you become very bored and lonely without their company. That is, until a handsome young Englishmen appears at court and starts to pay extra attention to your [name]Majesty[/name].

What is his name? Sir [name]Barnabus[/name] [name]Hector[/name] [name]Adam[/name] Warwick
What is he like? Tall, Dark Blonde, Deep [name]Blue[/name] Eyes, Fair Skin, Patient, Kind, Often Thinking About the Past

However, only a few months into the affair you find yourself pregnant by [name]Barnabus[/name]. You are not sure what becomes of adulteress Queens in [name]Sweden[/name] but you know form your childhood history lessons that it is never good.

9 or 10: Your choice of anything.

9 or 10: All girl Quatruplets

No matter what you decide to do with the children, you and your lover give them a name. What are they?
Names: [name]Isabella[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] Geniveive, [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Rose[/name], and [name]Emma[/name] [name]Reinette[/name] [name]Elsie[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]

You love your little ones very dearly, and it pains you not to acknowledge them as your own child(ren). But if anyone knew what went on between you and [name]Barnabus[/name] both your lives and your children’s life would be in mortal danger. You decide it would be best if [name]Barnabus[/name] returned to [name]England[/name] for a while to ease suspicions and the two of you share a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night [name]Rory[/name] return’s to court. The two of sit down to a private dinner, which you find strange since neither of you have dined with your children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he tells you that he knows all about [name]Barnabus[/name] and [name]Isabella[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Caroline[/name], and [name]Emma[/name]. That your eldest sister [name]Margaret[/name], who you confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. You then realize that your sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. Your husband goes on to say that you will now be confined to your chambers with only one maid in attendance, and you will be denied further access to all of your children. You are obviously upset and enraged at your husband’s decree, but what will you do about it?

If you had a happy marriage, you are still fond of your husband, so…

The two of you make up and you have another child together, a healthy boy. The name is left completely up to you. However it is only a few months later that your husband dies suddenly of Typhoid. Your oldest son [name]Draco[/name] is still too young to take the throne so you are crowned [name]Queen[/name] Regent and have all the governing power in the land.

You are now her [name]Majesty[/name] [name]Queen[/name] Reyana Chrissianne [name]Annika[/name] [name]Ginger[/name] of [name]Russia[/name]. List all your children.

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Primrose[/name] [name]Kale[/name]
[name]Alan[/name] [name]Dimitri[/name] [name]Kendall[/name] [name]Felix[/name]
[name]Kathleen[/name] [name]Roksana[/name] [name]Celia[/name] [name]Amber[/name]
[name]Draco[/name] [name]Dexter[/name] [name]Milos[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]David[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Humphrey[/name] [name]Kristof[/name]
[name]Morgan[/name] Anastaisia [name]Kay[/name] [name]Irene[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Ivanna[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Elvine[/name]
[name]John[/name] [name]Ryder[/name] [name]Chester[/name] [name]Nikolai[/name]
[name]Audrina[/name] [name]Natalya[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Bridgette[/name] [name]Larisa[/name] [name]Amabel[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Jelena[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]
[name]Jordan[/name] [name]Varvara[/name] [name]Letitia[/name] [name]Makenzie[/name]
[name]Riley[/name] [name]Tatiana[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Maya[/name] [name]Viveka[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Britney[/name]
[name]Ava[/name] [name]Izabella[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Alexia[/name] [name]Kira[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Madeline[/name]
[name]Courtney[/name] [name]Katarina[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Emma[/name]
[name]Cassidy[/name] [name]Valentina[/name] Frasia [name]Brooke[/name]
[name]Isabella[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Genivieve[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Reinette[/name] [name]Elsie[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Rory[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]

You have now been [name]Queen[/name] Consort of Portugal for 12 years, “ruling” beside your husband and taking care of your 12 children with the limited help of a governess. You have become quite comfortable with your aristocratic way of life until everything comes crashing down.

What happens…? (roll)
7 or 8: Your husband and eldest son [name]Leo[/name] go off to fight in a war with [name]Russia[/name]

Because of the war with [name]Russia[/name] your husband is away most of the year, and with your children being chased after by nurses and maids and governesses you become very bored and lonely without their company. That is, until a handsome young Englishmen appears at court and starts to pay extra attention to your [name]Majesty[/name].

What is his name? Sir [name]Robert[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] Albright
What is he like? Smart, Charming and Witty

However, only a few months into the affair you find yourself pregnant by [name]Robert[/name]. You are not sure what becomes of adulteress Queens in Portugal but you know form your childhood history lessons that it is never good.

No matter what you decide to do with the children, you and your lover give them a name. What are they?
Name(s): [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Claire[/name] Albright and [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Agnes[/name] Albright

You love your little ones very dearly, and it pains you not to acknowledge them as your own children. But if anyone knew what went on between you and [name]Robert[/name] both your lives and your children’s life would be in mortal danger. You decide it would be best if [name]Robert[/name] returned to [name]England[/name] for a while to ease suspicions and the two of you share a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night [name]Alberto[/name] return’s to court. The two of sit down to a private dinner, which you find strange since neither of you have dined with your children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he tells you that he knows all about [name]Robert[/name] and [name]Greta[/name] and [name]Betsy[/name]. That your eldest sister [name]Adelaide[/name], who you confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. You then realize that your sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. Your husband goes on to say that you will now be confined to your chambers with only one maid in attendance, and you will be denied further access to all of your children. You are obviously upset and enraged at your husband’s decree, but what will you do about it?

3 or 4: You hire an “acquaintance” to “take care of him”.

You are finally free of your terrible husband! Since your eldest son is not yet old enough to assume the throne you become [name]Queen[/name] Regent and finally have a large say in the affairs of your country. You summon your lover, [name]Robert[/name] back to court and marry him. Together you have another child, a girl, the name is completely your choice.

[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Roberta[/name] [name]Faye[/name]

You are now her [name]Majesty[/name] [name]Queen[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Agnes[/name] of Portugal. List all your children with ages, descriptions and portraits, if you wish.

HRH [name]Queen[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Agnes[/name]
[name]Lord[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] Albright
HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] [name]Alberto[/name] *[name]Leo[/name]*17
HRH The [name]Princess[/name] [name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Esme[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] *[name]Anna[/name]*15
HRH The [name]Princess[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Marigold[/name] [name]Pilar[/name] *[name]Cora[/name]*15
HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Caspian[/name] [name]Mingus[/name] [name]Wolf[/name] 14
HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] [name]Santiago[/name] [name]Darcy[/name] *[name]Kit[/name]*12
HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Ezekiel[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Rhett[/name] [name]Zeke[/name] 12
HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Jude[/name] *[name]Freddie[/name]*12
HRH The [name]Princess[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Rosalind[/name] [name]Cosette[/name] 10
HRH The [name]Princess[/name] [name]Edith[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] [name]Isolde[/name] 10
HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]Cato[/name] [name]Jed[/name] 8
HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Maximilian[/name] [name]Silas[/name] [name]Jupiter[/name] [name]Max[/name] 8
HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Solomon[/name] [name]Archer[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Sol[/name] 6
HRH The [name]Princess[/name] [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Brett[/name] [name]Thea[/name] 5
Lady [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Claire[/name] 3
Lady [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Agnes[/name] 3
Lady [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Roberta[/name] [name]Faye[/name] NB

[name]Tilda[/name], [name]Robert[/name], [name]Leo[/name], [name]Anna[/name], [name]Cora[/name], [name]Kit[/name], [name]Zeke[/name], [name]Freddie[/name], [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Edith[/name], [name]Jed[/name], [name]Max[/name], [name]Sol[/name], [name]Thea[/name], [name]Greta[/name], [name]Betsy[/name] and [name]Josie[/name].

You have now been [name]Queen[/name] Consort of Portugal for 12 years, “ruling” beside your husband and taking care of your eight children with the limited help of a governess. You have become quite comfortable with your aristocratic way of life until everything comes crashing down.

There is a revolt amongst the common people. They threaten to kidnap [name]Princess[/name] [name]Livia[/name] if the crown does not meet there demands

Because of the revolt, your husband is away most of the year, and with your children being chased after by nurses and maids and governesses you become very bored and lonely without their company. That is, until a handsome young Englishmen, Sir [name]Edmond[/name] [name]Guy[/name] Mulborne, appears at court and starts to pay extra attention to your [name]Majesty[/name]. So much unlike your husband, Sir [name]Edmond[/name] is adventurous and terribly romantic. He values you for all of your qualities, beyond your beauty alone. He always brings you the latest books he has been reading, as he knows you will appreciate them too. He has the most beautiful blue eyes, medium skin, and chestnut brown hair.

However, only a few months into the affair you find yourself pregnant by Sir [name]Edmond[/name]. You are not sure what becomes of adulteress Queens in Portugal but you know form your childhood history lessons that it is never good. You decide to give your darling children, twin girls [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Florence[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] [name]Rosaline[/name] Mulborne, to distant relatives of [name]Edmond[/name]'s to care for.

You love your little ones very dearly, and it pains you not to acknowledge them as your own children. But if anyone knew what went on between you and [name]Edmond[/name], both your lives and your children’s live would be in mortal danger. You decide it would be best if [name]Edmond[/name] returned to [name]England[/name] for a while to ease suspicions and the two of you share a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night, [name]King[/name] [name]Cisco[/name] returns to court. The two of you sit down to a private dinner, which you find strange since neither of you have dined with your children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he tells you that he knows all about [name]Edmond[/name] and [name]Louisa[/name] and [name]Emma[/name]. That your eldest sister, [name]Helena[/name], who you confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. You then realize that your sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. Your husband goes on to say that you will now be confined to your chambers with only one maid in attendance, and you will be denied further access to all of your children. You are obviously upset and enraged at your husband’s decree, so you decide to poison his evening wine. Some people just can’t take they’re arsenic.

You are finally free of your terrible husband! Since your eldest son is not yet old enough to assume the throne you become [name]Queen[/name] Regent and finally have a large say in the affairs of your country. You summon your lover, [name]Edmond[/name] back to court and marry him. Together you have another child, a girl, [name]Verity[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] Mulborne.

You are now Her [name]Majesty[/name] [name]Queen[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Amabel[/name] of Portugal. List all your children with ages, descriptions and portraits, if you wish.

HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Basil[/name] [name]Cisco[/name] [name]Atticus[/name]
HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Carolina[/name] [name]Esme[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Isolde[/name]
HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Calliope[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]
HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Livia[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Serafina[/name] [name]Vida[/name]
HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Tatiana[/name] [name]Isadora[/name] [name]Briony[/name] [name]Amoret[/name]
HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Milo[/name] [name]Barnaby[/name]
HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Percival[/name] [name]Archer[/name] [name]Silas[/name] [name]Cato[/name]
HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Portia[/name] [name]Juno[/name] [name]Honora[/name]
HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Dorian[/name] [name]Valentino[/name] [name]Jude[/name] (stillborn)
Miss [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Florence[/name] Mulborne
Miss [name]Emma[/name] [name]Rosaline[/name] Mulborne
Miss [name]Verity[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] Mulborne

Thank you! I loved this so much!

There is a revolt amongst the common people. They threaten to kidnap one of your daughters if the crown does not meet there demands

[name]Lance[/name] Follier

Go on a long journey, then send it off to an abbey to be raised

[name]Bertram[/name] [name]Price[/name] Follier

You apologize for your indiscretions and beg for his forgiveness

I bolded those you still have contact with:
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Helena[/name] - dies at age 3 from a childhood disease
[name]Franz[/name] [name]Atticus[/name] - headstrong and arrogant, you send him to a monastery to straighten him out, becomes a fine king
[name]Annaliese[/name] [name]Violet[/name] - spends all her time in the garden tending and enjoying, falls in love with the gardeners son and runs away
[name]Isidor[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name] - bookish, wants to become a nun, she eventually dies in [name]Italy[/name] after meeting the Pope
[name]Jozef[/name] [name]Lemuel[/name] - has a great head for politics but not the disposition to bear well with people, he becomes his brother’s greatest adviser
[name]Blume[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] - marries a French prince and has 12 children
[name]Kasimir[/name] [name]Barnabas[/name] - stillborn
[name]Wolf[/name] [name]Phineas[/name] - overcomes his childhood ill-health and becomes a strong horseman, breeding Arabian mixes and training warhorses
[name]Gustav[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] - falls out of a tree at age 9 and dies.
[name]Bertram[/name] [name]Price[/name] Follier - eventually leads the abbey and writes many enlightening and encouraging books
[name]Lukas[/name] [name]Fritz[/name] [name]Orion[/name] - after his father, becomes a great musician and woes a Russian [name]Princess[/name]

You have now been [name]Queen[/name] Consort of [name]Austria[/name] for 12 years, “ruling” beside your husband and taking care of your 9 (surviving) children with the limited help of a governess. You have become quite comfortable with your aristocratic way of life until everything comes crashing down.

What happens…?
1 or 2: There is a revolt amongst the common people. They threaten to kidnap one of your daughters (if you have any) if the crown does not meet their demands

What is his name? Sir [name]William[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] Rawlin
What is he like? Handsome and stoic

However, only a few months into the affair you find yourself pregnant by [name]William[/name]. You are not sure what becomes of adulteress Queens in [name]Austria[/name] but you know form your childhood history lessons that it is never good.

What do you decide to do? 1 or 2: Hide your condition, then pretend to adopt the baby later.

Either way you give birth, what do you end up having? 3 or 4: A boy

No matter what you decide to do with the child, you and your lover give them a name. What is it?
Name(s): [name]Fitzwilliam[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Miles[/name] Rawlin

You love your little one very dearly, and it pains you not to acknowledge them as your own child. But if anyone knew what went on between you and [name]William[/name] both your lives and your child’s life would be in mortal danger. You decide it would be best if [name]William[/name] returned to [name]England[/name] for a while to ease suspicions and the two of you share a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night [name]Leopold[/name] return’s to court. The two of sit down to a private dinner, which you find strange since neither of you have dined with your children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he tells you that he knows all about [name]William[/name] and [name]Fitzwilliam[/name]. That your eldest sister [name]Penelope[/name], who you confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. You then realize that your sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. Your husband goes on to say that you will now be confined to your chambers with only one maid in attendance, and you will be denied further access to all of your children. You are obviously upset and enraged at your husband’s decree, but what will you do about it?

If you had a happy marriage, you are still fond of your husband, so…
1 or 2: You comply with his wishes until he has had time to forgive you

The two of you make up and you have another child together, a healthy boy. The name is left completely up to you. However it is only a few months later that your husband dies suddenly of consumption. Your oldest son [name]Leopold[/name] is still too young to take the throne so you are crowned [name]Queen[/name] Regent and have all the governing power in the land.

You are now her [name]Majesty[/name] [name]Queen[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] of [name]Austria[/name]. List all your children with ages, descriptions and portraits, if you wish.

[b][name]Vivienne[/name] and [name]Leopold[/name]:
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Eugenia[/name] [name]Poppy[/name] - black hair, blue eyes; responsible and smart, but willful
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Aloysius[/name] - brown hair, blue eyes; thoughtful and charming like his father
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Augustus[/name] [name]Humphrey[/name] Eckhard - black hair, blue eyes; quiet and serene
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Henrik[/name] [name]Phineas[/name] Hartwin - black hair, blue eyes; deaf from scarlet fever as a child but happy and determined
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Wilhelm[/name] [name]Felix[/name] [name]Gunter[/name] - brown hair, blue eyes; hemophiliac, very intelligent but physically fragile
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Lemuel[/name] [name]Hannes[/name], stillborn
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Estella[/name] [name]Ingrid[/name] [name]Mae[/name] - black hair, blue eyes; demure and charming, well behaved for her age
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Clemente[/name] [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Isaac[/name] - black hair, blue eyes; spirited and vivacious
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Hadrian[/name] [name]Otto[/name] Ludger, stillborn
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Cosmo[/name] [name]Thaddeus[/name] [name]Wolfgang[/name] - black hair, blue eyes; suffers from seizures
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Amity[/name] [name]Kristiane[/name], stillborn
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Amabel[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Romy[/name] - brown hair, blue eyes; suffers from severe asthma

[name]Vivienne[/name] and [name]William[/name]:
[name]Fitzwilliam[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Miles[/name] Rawlin - black hair, brown eyes[/b]

After being [name]Queen[/name] Consort of [name]Russia[/name] for 12 years and raising 14 children, there is a revolt amongst the common people. They threaten to kidnap one of my daughters if the crown does not meet their demands.

Because of the revolt, [name]Andrei[/name] left court for a year. Though we loved our children deeply, our marriage had lacked friendship and trust for some time (he was not very discreet about his affairs with my ladies in waiting or the maids). During his absence, a handsome young Englishman named Sir [name]Adam[/name] [name]James[/name] Rotherham appears at court and starts to pay extra attention to your [name]Majesty[/name]. He is dashing, suave, charismatic, sincere, and very sweet.

We very quickly became lovers. I never loved anyone as much as I loved [name]Adam[/name]. However, only a few months into the affair I find yourself pregnant by Sir Rotherham.
We decided the best solution was to hide my condition until the birth, and then [name]Adam[/name] would pretend to adopt the baby later.

We had twins:
A boy named [name]Willoughby[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name] Rotherham.
A girl named [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Mae[/name] Rotherham.

It was painful not to acknowledge them as my own children but we knew it was for their protection. [name]Adam[/name] decided it would be best if he returned to [name]England[/name] with the children for a while to ease suspicions.

That very night [name]King[/name] [name]Andrei[/name] returns to court. Over a private dinner, he tells me that he knows all about Sir Rotherham, [name]Willoughby[/name], and [name]Georgiana[/name]. My eldest sister, [name]Beatriz[/name], who I confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. My sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because [name]Andrei[/name] chose me as his wife over her. [name]Andrei[/name] is enraged and orders me to confinement without access to our children.

In that moment, our marriage was over. I had forgiven him time and time again for his indiscretions (and did I not PAY for his whores’ children’s’ educations?). I decided then that I had to end him. A month later, I poisoned his evening wine. No one suspected that the loyal [name]Queen[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name] had anything to do with [name]King[/name] [name]Andrei[/name]’s unfortunate end.

[name]Prince[/name] [name]Andrei[/name] was too ill (and too young) to take the crown, so I became [name]Queen[/name] Regent.
I summoned Sir Rotherham back to court and marry him. I adopted [name]Willoughby[/name] and [name]Georgiana[/name], adding them to the line of inheritance and giving them proper titles. [name]King[/name] [name]Adam[/name] and I had another child, a girl, named HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Emma[/name].

My children:
[name]Adela[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Beatriz[/name] (15)
[name]Andrei[/name] [name]Otto[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] (13)
[name]Dimitri[/name] [name]Lazar[/name] [name]Judah[/name] (12)
[name]Grigori[/name] [name]Alonzo[/name] [name]Max[/name] (12)
Maksimilian [name]Lev[/name] [name]Amos[/name] (10)
[name]Nikolai[/name] Isay [name]Felix[/name] (9)
[name]Ivan[/name] Kir [name]Barnabas[/name] (8)
[name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Nika[/name] [name]Flora[/name] (7)
[name]Nataliya[/name] [name]Diana[/name] [name]Edith[/name] (7)
[name]Nina[/name] [name]Oksana[/name] [name]Evangeline/name
[name]Milan[/name] [name]Igor[/name] [name]Thaddeus[/name] (5)
[name]Filippa[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Gala[/name] (5)
[name]Elizaveta[/name] [name]Anna[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] (4)
[name]Selena[/name] [name]Roza[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name] (3)
[name]Willoughby[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name] (2)
[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Mae[/name] (2)
[name]Arabella[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Emma[/name] (1month)

You have now been [name]Queen[/name] Consort of [name]Sweden[/name] for 12 years, “ruling” beside your husband and taking care of your 7 children with the limited help of a governess. You have become quite comfortable with your aristocratic way of life until everything comes crashing down.

What happens…? (roll)
1 or 2: There is a revolt amongst the common people. They threaten to kidnap one of your daughters if the crown does not meet their demands

Because of the revolt, your husband is away most of the year and with your children being chased after by nurses and maids and governesses you become very bored and lonely without their company. That is, until a handsome young Englishmen appears at court and starts to pay extra attention to your [name]Majesty[/name].

What is his name? Sir [name]Hector[/name] [name]Archibald[/name] [name]FitzHugh[/name]
What is he like? Quite short, brown eyes, curly black hair

However, only a few months into the affair you find yourself pregnant by Sir [name]Hector[/name]. You are not sure what becomes of adulteress Queens in [name]Sweden[/name] but you know form your childhood history lessons that it is never good.

5 or 6: Go on a long journey, then decide what to do once it is born

Name: [name]Darcy[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]FitzHugh[/name]

You love your little one very dearly, and it pains you not to acknowledge him as your own child. But if anyone knew what went on between you and Sir [name]Hector[/name] both your lives and your child’s life would be in mortal danger. You decide it would be best if Sir [name]Hector[/name] returned to [name]England[/name] for a while to ease suspicions and the two of you share a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night [name]King[/name] [name]Oscar[/name] returns to court. The two of you sit down to a private dinner, which you find strange since neither of you have dined with your children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he tells you that he knows all about Sir [name]Hector[/name] and [name]Darcy[/name]. That your eldest sister [name]Luisa[/name], who you confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. You then realise that your sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. Your husband goes on to say that you will now be confined to your chambers with only one maid in attendance, and you will be denied further access to all of your children. You are obviously upset and enraged at your husband’s decree, but what will you do about it?

9 or 10: (your choice) Hmmm… I explain, apologise and comply with his wishes until he forgives me as he is still in love (and so am I!)

The two of you make up and you have another child together, a healthy boy. The name is left completely up to you. ([name]Fabian[/name] [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Willem[/name]) However it is only a few months later that your husband dies suddenly in an accident. Your oldest son, [name]Oscar[/name], is still too young to take the throne so you are crowned [name]Queen[/name] Regent and have all the governing power in the land.

You are now her [name]Majesty[/name] [name]Queen[/name] [name]Julia[/name] of [name]Sweden[/name]. List all your children with ages, descriptions and portraits, if you wish.

HRH The [name]Princess[/name] [name]Anna[/name], 14
HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Oscar[/name], 13
HRH The [name]Princess[/name] [name]Eva[/name], 12
HRH The [name]Princess[/name] [name]Silvia[/name], 10
HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Artur[/name], 7
HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Jonas[/name], 5
HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Christian[/name], 5
[name]Darcy[/name] [name]FitzHugh[/name] (illegitimate), 2
HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Fabian[/name], 3 months

You have now been [name]Queen[/name] Consort of [name]Russia[/name] for 12 years, “ruling” beside your husband and taking care of your 8 children with the limited help of a governess. You have become quite comfortable with your aristocratic way of life until everything comes crashing down.

What happens…? (roll)
7 or 8: Your husband and eldest son [name]Arthur[/name] go off to fight in a war with [name]Egypt[/name].

Because of the war your husband is away most of the year, and with your children being chased after by nurses and maids and governesses you become very bored and lonely without their company. That is, until a handsome young Englishmen appears at court and starts to pay extra attention to your [name]Majesty[/name].

What is his name? Sir [name]Malcolm[/name] [name]Pierce[/name] [name]Donahue[/name]
What is he like? He is hilarious, tells great jokes, but is still quite the gentleman. He has dark brown hair and light blue eyes, and is an average height.

However, only a few months into the affair you find yourself pregnant by Sir [name]Malcolm[/name]. You are not sure what becomes of adulteress Queens in [name]Russia[/name] but you know form your childhood history lessons that it is never good.

3 or 4: Give the child to distant relatives of [name]Malcolm[/name] to care for

9 or 10: You choose how many and gender(s) A girl

No matter what you decide to do with the child(ren), you and your lover give them a name. What is it? (First names come from 126 Jane Austen Baby Names | Nameberry middle names are your choice. They have the same last name as your lover.)
Name(s): [name]Henrietta[/name] [name]Jane[/name] “[name]Hattie[/name]” [name]Donahue[/name]

You love your little one very dearly, and it pains you not to acknowledge her as your own child. But if anyone knew what went on between you and [name]Malcolm[/name] both your lives and your child’s life would be in mortal danger. You decide it would be best if [name]Malcolm[/name] returned to [name]England[/name] for a while to ease suspicions and the two of you share a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night [name]Damien[/name] return’s to court. The two of sit down to a private dinner, which you find strange since neither of you have dined with your children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he tells you that he knows all about [name]Malcolm[/name] and [name]Hattie[/name]. That your eldest sister [name]Cordelia[/name], who you confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. You then realize that your sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. Your husband goes on to say that you will now be confined to your chambers with only one maid in attendance, and you will be denied further access to all of your children. You are obviously upset and enraged at your husband’s decree, but what will you do about it?

5 or 6: You find away to expose his own offenses against his people. Then leave justice to the masses.

You are finally free of your terrible husband! Since your eldest son is not yet old enough to assume the throne you become [name]Queen[/name] Regent and finally have a large say in the affairs of your country. You summon your lover, [name]Malcolm[/name] back to court and marry him. Together you have another child, a girl, the name is completely your choice.
[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Antonia[/name] “[name]Carrie[/name]” [name]Donahue[/name]

You are now her [name]Majesty[/name] [name]Queen[/name] [name]Octavia[/name] of [name]Russia[/name]. List all your children with ages, descriptions and portraits, if you wish.

Her [name]Majesty[/name] [name]Queen[/name] [name]Octavia[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Lucinda[/name]
Sir [name]Malcolm[/name] [name]Pierce[/name] [name]Donahue[/name]
HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] [name]Lysander[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] (29)
HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Desdemona[/name] [name]Marin[/name] (27)
HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Rosamund[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] “[name]Rosie[/name]” (27)
HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Philip[/name] [name]Valentino[/name] [name]Caspar[/name] (27)
HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Crow[/name] (25)
HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Louis[/name] [name]Barnaby[/name] [name]Samson[/name] (22)
HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Catalina[/name] Marigola (22)
HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Augusta[/name] [name]Serafina[/name] [name]Peyton[/name] (19)
[name]Henrietta[/name] [name]Jane[/name] “[name]Hattie[/name]” [name]Donahue[/name] ((Illegitimate) (3)
[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Antonia[/name] “[name]Carrie[/name]” [name]Donahue[/name] (NB)

Have finally finished! Thanks so much!

You have now been [name]Queen[/name] Consort of (Germany) for 12 years, “ruling” beside your husband and taking care of your (4) children with the limited help of a governess. You have become quite comfortable with your aristocratic way of life until everything comes crashing down.

What happens…? (roll)

5 or 6: There is a resurgence of (Some type of virulent illness) within your country. It takes one of your sickly children, if you have any. All kids were healthy :slight_smile:

Because of (the sickness ) your husband is away most of the year, and with your children being chased after by nurses and maids and governesses you become very bored and lonely without their company. That is, until a handsome young Englishmen appears at court and starts to pay extra attention to your [name]Majesty[/name].

What is his name? (You can choose or you can use http://www.ugoi.net/nonsense/name.html to help you. He has a first, middle and last name and he is a Sir.) Sir [name]William[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Dane[/name]
What is he like? (you choose) He is shorter than the king but still taller than the queen of consort. He has irish red hair with dark brown eyes and has a gentle heart and loves children

However, only a few months into the affair you find yourself pregnant by ([name]William[/name]). You are not sure what becomes of adulteress Queens in (Germany) but you know form your childhood history lessons that it is never good.

5 or 6: Go on a long journey, then decide what to do once is born

No matter what you decide to do with the child(ren), you and your lover give them a name. What is/are they? (First names come from 126 Jane Austen Baby Names | Nameberry middle names are your choice. They have the same last name as your lover.)
Name(s): [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Dane[/name]

You love your little one(s) very dearly, and it pains you not to acknowledge them as your own child(ren). But if anyone knew what went on between you and ([name]William[/name]) both your lives and your child(ren)'s life would be in mortal danger. You decide it would be best if ([name]William[/name]) returned to [name]England[/name] for a while to ease suspicions and the two of you share a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night ([name]Fritz[/name]) return’s to court. The two of sit down to a private dinner, which you find strange since neither of you have dined with your children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he tells you that he knows all about ([name]William[/name]) and ([name]Lydia[/name]). That your eldest sister ([name]Adeline[/name]), who you confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. You then realize that your sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. Your husband goes on to say that you will now be confined to your chambers with only one maid in attendance, and you will be denied further access to all of your children. You are obviously upset and enraged at your husband’s decree, but what will you do about it?

The two of you make up and you have another child together, a healthy boy. The name is left completely up to you. However it is only a few months later that your husband dies suddenly of (accident or terminal illness). Your oldest son ([name]Ernest[/name]) is still too young to take the throne so you are crowned [name]Queen[/name] Regent and have all the governing power in the land.

[name]Prince[/name] [name]Edmond[/name] [name]Zachary[/name]

1 or 2: You poison his evening wine. Some people just can’t take they’re arsenic.
(rofl)

You are finally free of your terrible husband! Since your eldest son is not yet old enough to assume the throne you become [name]Queen[/name] Regent and finally have a large say in the affairs of your country. You summon your lover, ([name]William[/name]) back to court and marry him. Together you have another child, a girl, the name is completely your choice.

[name]Princess[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Marie[/name]

You are now her [name]Majesty[/name] [name]Queen[/name] ([name]Dianna[/name]) of (Germany). List all your children with ages, descriptions and portraits, if you wish.

You have now been [name]Queen[/name] Consort of [name]Ireland[/name] for 12 years, “ruling” beside your husband and taking care of your 8children with the limited help of a governess. You have become quite comfortable with your aristocratic way of life until everything comes crashing down.

What happens…?
There is a revolt amongst the common people. They threaten to kidnap one of your daughters, [name]Princess[/name] Feidelm if the crown does not meet there demands

Because of the revolt your husband [name]King[/name] [name]Tristan[/name] is away most of the year, and with your children being chased after by nurses and maids and governesses you become very bored and lonely without their company. That is, until a handsome young Englishmen appears at court and starts to pay extra attention to your [name]Majesty[/name].

What is his name? Sir [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Jude[/name] Blakemoore
What is he like? He is the sweetest man you have ever met, trustworthy, kind and makes you laugh

However, only a few months into the affair you find yourself pregnant by Sir Blakemoore.You are not sure what becomes of adulteress Queens in [name]Ireland[/name] but you know form your childhood history lessons that it is never good.

You give the child to servant of you, who is a very acceptable and good woman to raise it as her own. This gives you the opportunity to see it as often as you can.

Twin girls:

[name]Augusta[/name] [name]Jane[/name] Blakemoore
[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Mary[/name] Blakemoore

You love your little ones very dearly, and it pains you not to acknowledge them as your own children. But if anyone knew what went on between you and Sir Blakemoore both your lives and your children’s life would be in mortal danger. You decide it would be best if [name]Isaac[/name] returned to [name]England[/name] for a while to ease suspicions and the two of you share a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night [name]King[/name] [name]Tristan[/name] return’s to court. The two of sit down to a private dinner, which you find strange since neither of you have dined with your children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he tells you that he knows all about Sir Blakemoore and [name]Augusta[/name] & [name]Georgiana[/name]. That your eldest sister Lady Jasmijn who you confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. You then realize that your sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. Your husband goes on to say that you will now be confined to your chambers with only one maid in attendance, and you will be denied further access to all of your children. You are obviously upset and enraged at your husband’s decree, but what will you do about it?

You refuse to obey him and he still being in love with you does not have the heart to force you into submission.

The two of you make up and you have another child together, a healthy boy. The name is left completely up to you.
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Jude[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Griffin[/name]
However it is only a few months later that your husband dies suddenly of terminal illness. Your oldest son Primce [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Theobald[/name] [name]Valentine[/name] is still too young to take the throne so you are crowned [name]Queen[/name] Regent and have all the governing power in the land.

You are finally free of your terrible husband! Since your eldest son is not yet old enough to assume the throne you become [name]Queen[/name] Regent and finally have a large say in the affairs of your country. You summon your lover, Sir Blakemooreback to court and marry him. Together you have another child, a girl, the name is completely your choice.

[name]Princess[/name] [name]Constantia[/name] [name]Ariana[/name] [name]Mercy[/name]

You are now her [name]Majesty[/name] [name]Queen[/name] [name]Amalia[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name] Johanneke
of [name]Ireland[/name].