The Queen (BNG) Part Two

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] ([name]Joaquin[/name]) of (Portugal). [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born, the [name]Prince[/name]'s parents ([name]Augustus[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name]) both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?
4. They both succumb to a Typhoid epidemic that ravages (Portugal)

Because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of (Portugal), which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that ([name]Phillipa[/name]) deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. [name]How[/name] many times are you with child?
1. 10

Pregnancy #1 (from Part 1):
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Phillipa[/name] [name]Cicely[/name] [name]Agatha[/name] ‘[name]Sissy[/name]’ of Portugal

Pregnancy #2: 2. A healthy girl
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Valeria[/name] [name]Alicia[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] ‘Lissy’ of Portugal

Pregnancy #3: 5. A sickly boy
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Ronaldo[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] [name]Augustus[/name] ‘[name]Toby[/name]’ of Portugal

Pregnancy #4: 8. Triplets - healthy girl; healthy girl; sickly girl
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Valencia[/name] [name]Inez[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] ‘[name]Leni[/name]’ of Portugal
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Veronica[/name] [name]Letitia[/name] [name]Therese[/name] ‘[name]Lettie[/name]’ of Portugal
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Javiera[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Maude[/name] ‘[name]Bella[/name]’ of Portugal

Pregnancy #5: 4. A sickly girl
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Mireia[/name] [name]Lorena[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] ‘[name]Lori[/name]’ of Portugal

Pregnancy #6: 5. A sickly boy
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Carlos[/name] [name]Francisco[/name] [name]Atticus[/name] ‘[name]Franci[/name]’ of Portugal

Pregnancy #7: 3. Stillborn girl
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Aroa[/name] [name]Marta[/name] [name]Clarissa[/name] of Portugal

Pregnancy #8: 7. Healthy twin boys
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Diego[/name] [name]Andres[/name] [name]Josiah[/name] ‘[name]Andi[/name]’ of Portugal
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Rodrigo[/name] [name]Fernando[/name] [name]Phineas[/name] ‘[name]Ferdi[/name]’ of Portugal

Pregnancy #9: 8. Triplets - sickly girl; healthy boy; healthy boy
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Carmen[/name] [name]Ariana[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] ‘[name]Anna[/name]’ of Portugal
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Antonio[/name] [name]Otto[/name] [name]Enrique[/name] ‘[name]Otto[/name]’ of Portugal
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Salvador[/name] [name]Alonzo[/name] [name]Luis[/name] ‘[name]Enzo[/name]’ of Portugal

Pregnancy #10: 7. Healthy twins - boy; girl.
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Hugo[/name] [name]Rafael[/name] [name]Barnabas[/name] ‘Raffie’ of Portugal
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Lidia[/name] [name]Silvia[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] ‘[name]Silvie[/name]’ of Portugal

Despite all the stress and heartache, your children have brought such hope and gaiety to your life these past ten years. It is only after you have finished childbearing that things get, well, dicey…

ISSUE:
[name]Sissy[/name] (12)
Lissy (11)
[name]Toby[/name] (10)
[name]Leni[/name], [name]Lettie[/name] and [name]Bella[/name] (9)
[name]Lori[/name] (7)
[name]Franci[/name] (6)
[name]Aroa[/name] (dec.)
[name]Andi[/name] and [name]Ferdi[/name] (4)
[name]Anna[/name], [name]Otto[/name] and [name]Enzo[/name] (3)
Raffie and [name]Silvie[/name] (1)

A year after my first child, the king and queen die when they are kidnapped by rebels in Portugal! My husband and I thus become the [name]King[/name] and [name]Queen[/name] of Portugal.

I decide that my daughter needs many siblings.
We are surprised with triplets, 2 girls and a boy. They are all sickly.
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Irene[/name], [name]Princess[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name] [name]Tatiana[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name], [name]Prince[/name] [name]Owen[/name] [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Afonso[/name]

We are then surprised again with healthy twin girls!
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Rosalina[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Princess[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Marisa[/name] [name]Mae[/name]

Another set of twins is born, this time healthy boys!
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Miles[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Santiago[/name] and [name]Prince[/name] [name]Aidan[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] [name]Valerio[/name]

Next, we are blessed with another healthy boy.
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Nolan[/name] [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Leandro[/name]

Our next two pregnancies are both stillborn, a girl and a boy.
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] Elisabete (deceased)
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Elliott[/name] [name]Amos[/name] [name]Cipriano[/name] (deceased)

After the stillborn children we have a sickly girl,
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Isabela[/name]

We then have a sickly boy
[name]Prince[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Fausto[/name] [name]Alonzo[/name]

And then healthy twin boys surprise us once again!
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Coleman[/name] [name]Dexter[/name] [name]Maximiano[/name] and [name]Prince[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Josiah[/name] Martim

My last pregnancy is again twin girls, but sadly one of them is stillborn.
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Madeline[/name] [name]Gisela[/name] [name]Maude[/name] and [name]Princess[/name] [name]Rowena[/name] [name]Emilia[/name] [name]Nell[/name] (deceased)

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] of Portugal. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents [name]King[/name] [name]Adrian[/name] and [name]Queen[/name] [name]Constanza[/name] both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?

If you have an agreeable marriage (roll)…
1 or 2: Their ship is ravaged by a storm and sinks on the way to (far off land, you choose).

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of Portugal, which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Veronica[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. [name]How[/name] many times are you with child?

Pregnancy #1: (Part [name]One[/name])
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Veronica[/name] [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Winifred[/name] Tiexeira

Pregnancy #2: Healthy Boy/Girl Twins:
[name]Princess[/name] Mônica [name]Emmeline[/name] Rosinha Tiexeira &
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Jos[/name]é [name]Thaddeus[/name] [name]Davi[/name] Tiexeira

Pregnancy #3: Healthy Boy:
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Carlos[/name] [name]Alonzo[/name] [name]Francisco[/name] Tiexeira

Pregnancy #4: Triplets! Sickly, Sickly, Healthy-Boy, Boy, Girl
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] [name]Miguel[/name] Teixeira
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Antonio[/name] [name]Lemuel[/name] [name]Jorge[/name] Teixeira
[name]Princess[/name] Patrícia [name]Maude[/name] [name]Rosalina[/name] Teixeira

Pregnancy #5: Healthy Girl:
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Teresa[/name] Teixeira

Pregnancy #6: Stillborn Girl
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Sandra[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Carmen[/name] Teixeira

Pregnancy #7: Triplets! Healthy, Sickly, Sickly-Girl, Girl, Boy
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Iolanda[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Lurdes[/name] Teixeira
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Roc[/name]ío [name]Amity[/name] [name]Lorena[/name] Teixeira
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Natanael[/name] [name]Felix[/name] [name]Danilo[/name] Teixeira

Despite all the stress and heartache, your children have brought such hope and gaiety to your life these past ten years. It is only after you have finished childbearing that things get, well, dicey…

Just a year after my first child was born, the Princes parents King Nicolas and Queen Alexandra of Russia both met their end. They both succumbed to a Typhoid epidemic that ravaged most of Russia.

My husband, Andrei ascended the throne as King of Russia, which made me Queen Consort. I wanted to have as many children as we could, and the King was overjoyed by our bountiful issue.

Pregnancy 1: healthy girl
HRH the Princess Adela Lavinia Beatriz
We could not have been more excited by the birth of our first child. The King indulged me and allowed me to name our first child after my family. Adela has my middle name, my mother’s name, and my eldest sister’s name for her own. She is so intelligent and I am determined to make her a queen in her own right someday.

Pregnancy 2: stillborn girl
HRH the Princess Alisa Amity Eva
We were devastated that our Alisa never drew breath. We gave her the Russian form of one of my sister’s middle names. We know she is watching over us.

Pregnancy 3: sickly boy
HRH the Prince Andrei Otto Alexander
My husband and our country was overjoyed at the birth of our first son, and we named him after the King and the King’s late father. His health is not exuberant, but his mind and will to carry on are astounding.

Pregnancy 4: healthy twins
HRH the Prince Dimitri Lazar Judah
HRH the Prince Grigori Alonzo Max
We let out a sigh of relief when our twins were lively and well upon their birth. Dimitri and Grigori are vivacious little merrymakers.

Pregnancy 5: healthy boy
HRH the Prince Maksimilian Lev Amos
We gave Maks his name for the unimaginable strength of his lungs! Everyone in the castle knew he had made his arrival. Though loud and a bit boisterous, Maks always does well by his family and adores his big brothers.

Pregnancy 6: sickly boy
HRH the Prince Nikolai Isay Felix
The King feared Nikolai would not pass the night in this world as he was so small and weak. But our darling fifth son persevered and grows stronger every day. He is without a doubt the most thoughtful and imaginative of our boys.

Pregnancy 7: healthy boy
HRH the Prince Ivan Kir Barnabas
Darling Ivan is the last of our older boys. He is constantly is motion and learns any and all sports we allow him to. He is often seen running through the courtyard with men-in-waiting lagging behind him.

Pregnancy 8: triplets—two healthy, one sickly
HRH the Princess Anastasia Nika Flora (healthy)
HRH the Princess Nataliya Diana Edith (healthy)
HRH the Princess Nina Oksana Evangeline (sickly)
The entire kingdom gossiped incessantly about this pregnancy. Everyone in our staff was certain the babies and I would not survive. Thankfully, they were all proven wrong when my three beautiful “middle girls” made their appearance. We are all taken with them still. Anastasia and Nataliya are vigorous and very protective of Nina, who is often bed-ridden. Ana, Natty, and I often read and sing to Nina when she falls ill.

Pregnancy 9: healthy twins
HRH the Prince Milan Igor Thaddeus
HRH the Princess Filippa Clementine Gala
Dumbfounded. Shocked. Amazed. Awed. There are just not enough words to describe how we felt upon discovering I carried TWINS after giving birth to triplets. My little Milan is the doll of my heart—as the youngest boy, he may be a bit spoiled. Filippa is as beautiful as she is mischevious. She positively loves vexing her nannies.

Pregnancy 10: healthy girl
HRH the Princess Elizaveta Anna Cecily
Our sweet Elizaveta certainly gave me my easiest pregnancy—she is so quiet and dreamy, unlike any of her older sisters were at 2 years old.

Pregnancy 11: healthy girl
HRH the Princess Selena Roza Mirabel
Selena, our last baby girl… By the time she was born, Adela was old enough to help me through labor and delivery. My heart swells with pride at the special bond between my oldest and youngest children.

The living children:

Adela, Andrei, Dimitri, Grigori, Maksimilian, Nikolai, Ivan, Anastasia, Nataliya, Nina, Milan, Filippa, Elizaveta, Selena

Me: [name]Ines[/name] Bateman.

Husband: [name]Shane[/name] Bateman.

1. [name]Conner[/name] [name]Michael[/name] Bateman.

Father-In-[name]Law[/name]: [name]Graeme[/name] Bateman.

Mother-In-[name]Law[/name]: [name]Patia[/name] Bateman.

1. [name]Caitlin[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Bateman.

2. [name]Evie[/name] [name]Rose[/name] Bateman.

3. [name]Allison[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] Bateman.

4. [name]Grace[/name] [name]Taylor[/name] Bateman.

5. [name]Emmett[/name] [name]Joshua[/name] Bateman.

6. [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Marie[/name] Bateman.

7. [name]Morley[/name] [name]Charles[/name] Bateman.

8. [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] Bateman.

9. [name]Molly[/name] [name]Ginevra[/name] Bateman.

10. [name]Bristol[/name] [name]Katheryn[/name] Bateman.

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Leopold[/name] of [name]Austria[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents [name]King[/name] [name]Humphrey[/name] and [name]Queen[/name] Ethelred both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?
7 or 8: You choose. – They were traveling and bandits attacked their caravan.

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of [name]Austria[/name], which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Princess[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children.

[name]How[/name] many times are you with child? 5. 9

What do they result in?
Healthy boy, healthy boy, sickly boy, sickly boy, stillborn boy, healthy girl, healthy boy, stillborn boy, triplets: sickly boy, stillborn girl, sickly girl

List your Issue now. Include ages, descriptions or portraits if you like:
Issue: HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Eugenia[/name] [name]Poppy[/name], 11 - black hair, blue eyes; responsible and smart, but willful
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Aloysius[/name], 9 - brown hair, blue eyes; thoughtful and charming like his father
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Augustus[/name] [name]Humphrey[/name] Eckhard, 8 - black hair, blue eyes; quiet and serene
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Henrik[/name] [name]Phineas[/name] Hartwin, 7 - black hair, blue eyes; deaf from scarlet fever as a child but happy and determined
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Wilhelm[/name] [name]Felix[/name] [name]Gunter[/name], 6 - brown hair, blue eyes; hemophiliac, very intelligent but physically fragile
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Lemuel[/name] [name]Hannes[/name], stillborn
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Estella[/name] [name]Ingrid[/name] [name]Mae[/name], 4 - black hair, blue eyes; demure and charming, well behaved for her age
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Clemente[/name] [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Isaac[/name], 3 - black hair, blue eyes; spirited and vivacious
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Hadrian[/name] [name]Otto[/name] Ludger, stillborn
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Cosmo[/name] [name]Thaddeus[/name] [name]Wolfgang[/name], 1 - black hair, blue eyes; suffers from seizures
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Amity[/name] [name]Kristiane[/name], stillborn
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Amabel[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Romy[/name], 1 - brown hair, blue eyes; suffers from severe asthma

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Tristan[/name] [name]Torquil[/name] [name]Padraig[/name] of [name]Ireland[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents [name]King[/name] [name]Theobald[/name] and [name]Queen[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?
They disappeared over night and you were told by [name]Tristan[/name] that they went on an important trip and died in an accident as their chariot fell down a cliff through unexplained circumstances. Something must have spooked the horses.

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of Irelland, which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Prince[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Theobald[/name] [name]Valentine[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. [name]How[/name] many times are you with child?
7 times

1. Triplets,one healthy girl, one healthy boy, one stillborn boy
  2. A sickly boy
  3. A sickly girl
  4. A sickly boy
  5. A stillborn boy
  6. A healthy boy
  7. A healthy girl

What are your (living) children’s names:
[name]Princess[/name] Feidelm [name]Amoret[/name] [name]Verena[/name]
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Brian[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Phineas[/name]
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Cormac[/name] [name]Romeo[/name] [name]Tristan[/name]
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Deirdre[/name] [name]Rosamond[/name] [name]Zenobia[/name]
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Dunstan[/name] [name]Wolf[/name]
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Conan[/name] [name]Magnus[/name] [name]Septimus[/name]
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Aravis[/name] [name]Isadora[/name]

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] of [name]England[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents [name]Augustus[/name] & [name]Cecily[/name] both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?

1 or 2: Their ship is ravaged by a storm and sinks on the way to Germany.

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of [name]England[/name], which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Elizabeth[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. [name]How[/name] many times are you with child?

If you have an agreeable marriage…
5. 9

What do they result in? (roll for each time). Multiples are rare during this time, but then again, you are a rarity!

Pregnancy #1: Triplets. (first roll for the health of each one, even: healthy, odd: sickly, [name]Roll[/name] a three and it’s a stillborn. Then roll for gender: odd: boy, even: girl)
Boy, stillborn
Boy, sickly
Girl, sickly
Names: [name]Prince[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Thaddeus[/name] [name]William[/name] (stillborn), [name]Prince[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Felix[/name] (sickly) & [name]Princess[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] (sickly)

Pregnancy #2: Healthy twins, boys
Names: [name]Prince[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Phineas[/name] [name]Ambrose[/name] & [name]Prince[/name] [name]Constantine[/name] [name]Alonzo[/name] [name]Byron[/name]

Pregnancy #3: A healthy girl
Name: [name]Princess[/name] [name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

Pregnancy #4: Stillborn boy
Name: [name]Prince[/name] [name]Abraham[/name] [name]Homer[/name] [name]Gareth[/name]

Pregnancy #5: A sickly girl
Name: [name]Princess[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Amity[/name] [name]Alice[/name]

Pregnancy #6: A sickly girl
Name: [name]Princess[/name] [name]Iona[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name] [name]Anwen[/name]

Pregnancy #7: Twins, one is stillborn
Names: [name]Prince[/name] [name]Euan[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Tarquin[/name] & [name]Princess[/name] [name]Eugenie[/name] [name]Mae[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] (stillborn)

Pregnancy #8: A sickly girl
Name: [name]Princess[/name] [name]Freya[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Eva[/name]

Pregnancy #9: A healthy boy
Name: [name]Prince[/name] [name]Augustine[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] [name]Rex[/name]

[name]King[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] & [name]Queen[/name] [name]Julia[/name]
Surviving children:
[name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Constantine[/name]
[name]Anastasia[/name]
[name]Gwendolyn[/name]
[name]Iona[/name]
[name]Euan[/name]
[name]Freya[/name]
[name]Augustine[/name]

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Oscar[/name] of [name]Sweden[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born, the Princes parents, [name]Harold[/name] & [name]Charlotte[/name], both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?

5 or 6: They are kidnapped and executed by a rebel group within [name]Sweden[/name].

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of [name]Sweden[/name], which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Anna[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. [name]How[/name] many times are you with child?

2. 7

What do they result in? (roll for each time). Multiples are rare during this time, but then again, you are a rarity!

1. A healthy boy, HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Valentin[/name] - the apple of his father’s eye. He looks identical to his dad but has his mother’s eyes. Very intelligent and energetic, he is instantly best friends with older sister, [name]Anna[/name].
  2. A healthy girl, HRH The [name]Princess[/name] [name]Eva[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] Ragnhild - has the look of her aunt, [name]Luisa[/name], who is made her godmother. She felt quite left out as a toddler, as her older brother and sister were inseperable, but this changed once her younger sister and best friend came along.
  3. A healthy girl, HRH The [name]Princess[/name] [name]Silvia[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Ingrid[/name] - she has the dark hair and eyes of her late grandmother, [name]Charlotte[/name]. [name]Silvia[/name] totally adores her older sister [name]Eva[/name] and loves playing ‘mother’ by helping with her younger siblings.
  4. Stillborn boy, HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Carl[/name] [name]Gustaf[/name] [name]Amos[/name] - after 4 healthy children, the royal couple are totally heartbroken when their second son is stillborn. [name]King[/name] [name]Oscar[/name] is particularly cut up and shuts himself away from his family for weeks. [name]Carl[/name] was beautiful, with soft fair hair and silky skin.
  5. A sickly boy, HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Artur[/name] [name]Sigvard[/name] [name]Felix[/name] - several years after [name]Carl[/name] was born, another son joins the royal nursery. At first, [name]Oscar[/name] and [name]Julia[/name] were told he was so ill he would die, but [name]Artur[/name] was a fighter and although he still has problems, he’s a lively young man who loves to be with his father.
  6. Stillborn boy, HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Rikard[/name] [name]Olaf[/name] [name]Barnabas[/name] - when the royal physician revealed the next child was also stillborn, [name]King[/name] [name]Oscar[/name] actually went missing for several days. [name]Julia[/name] was helped through by her darling son, [name]Oscar[/name], but she misses her two stillborn boys dreadfully and keeps locks of their hair in a locket around her neck. [name]Prince[/name] [name]Rikard[/name] had a darker colouring like his older sister, [name]Silvia[/name].
  7. Healthy boy twins, HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Jonas[/name] [name]Bertil[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] & HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Christian[/name] [name]Haakon[/name] [name]Otto[/name] - after all the heartbreak of recent years, there was much celebration in [name]Sweden[/name] when the [name]Queen[/name] delivered healthy twin boys. [name]Jonas[/name] and [name]Christian[/name] are identical, with the fair hair and green eyes of their mother. They are the royal jokers and find it hilarious to play pranks on foreign dignitaries, much to the embarassment and anger of their father.

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] ([name]Fritz[/name]) of (Germany). [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents (Forgot…) both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?

If you don’t have an agreeable marriage they die under mysterious circumstances. What were they? They were riding to [name]Ireland[/name] for a trip to their country home in [name]Dublin[/name]. They arrived and their luggage was stolen. They went searching for it and never returned

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of (Germany), which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that ([name]Ernest[/name]) deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. [name]How[/name] many times are you with child?

If you don’t have an agreeable marriage…

5 or 6: 4

1. A healthy boy
  2. A healthy girl
  3. Stillborn (roll for gender, even: girl, odd: boy)
  4. A sickly girl
  5. A sickly boy
    6.Twins, one is stillborn (you pick genders)
  6. Healthy Twins (roll for genders, even: boy, odd: girl)
  7. Triplets. (first roll for the health of each one, even: healthy, odd: sickly, [name]Roll[/name] a three and it’s a stillborn. Then roll for gender: odd: boy, even: girl)

What are your children’s names? [name]Princess[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Victoria[/name], [name]Princess[/name] [name]Lillian[/name] [name]May[/name], the late [name]Princess[/name] [name]Samantha[/name] [name]Olive[/name], and [name]Princess[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Rachelle[/name]

Issue:

[name]Prince[/name] [name]Ernest[/name] (12) : Blonde hair with pale blue eyes. He is friendly with a likeable personality he got from his mother.
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] (9): Dark brown hair with green eyes. She has a moody disposition like her father but is mostly kind.
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Lillian[/name] (8): Dark brown hair with pale blue eyes. She is very angry and mean like her father and has a hard time making friends because of this.
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Samantha[/name] (would be 6): Deceased
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (4): Has fair blonde hair with green eyes. She is the kindest girl imaginable and is very obedient like her mother

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]William[/name] of [name]Austria[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents [name]James[/name] & [name]Anne[/name] both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?

1 or 2: Their ship is ravaged by a storm and sinks on the way to [name]America[/name].

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of [name]Austria[/name], which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Esther[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. [name]How[/name] many times are you with child?

5. 9

Issue:
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Esther[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name] - 11 - [name]Esther[/name] has turned into quite the remarkable young lady, as lovely as ever with thick black hair, blue eyes and an elfish face. She has also become quite accomplished she sings, is well read, plays piano, speaks French, [name]German[/name], English and Russian and can read and write in Greek and Latin.
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Malcolm[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Barnabas[/name] - 10 - [name]Malcolm[/name] is his father’s heir and has been taught law, politics and the history of europe since he was seven. He looks quite like me fairer brown hair and soft brown eyes. He is a very kind and sweet and will make an excellent king one day.
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Maria[/name] - 10 - [name]Charlotte[/name] is [name]Malcolm[/name]'s twin and shares almost the same features, save her eyes which are her father’s in all ways. She is quite talented when it comes to reading, writing and languages and loves to read to poor [name]Eliza[/name].
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Charles[/name] [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] - 9 - [name]Charlie[/name] has a great head for politics but not the disposition to bear well with people, he will become his brothers greatest adviser
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Ferdinand[/name] - 8 - [name]King[/name] [name]William[/name] feared the child named for him would not pass the night in this world as he was so small and weak. But our darling fifth son persevered and grows stronger every day. He is without a doubt the most thoughtful and imaginative of our boys.
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Duncan[/name] [name]Phineas[/name] [name]Maximilian[/name] - Stillborn - My first stillborn, I still miss him though I try to shut out his tiny memory
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Antonia[/name] - 6 - [name]Eliza[/name] is a beauty, wavy ebony hair, olive skin, and misty green eyes like yours, but masked by the fog that blinded her. She is an adventurer at heart and is quick to stick up for her older sister, but unfortunately, because she is so fragile, she is rarely allowed outdoors. Instead, [name]Charlotte[/name] tells her stories of far away places and a blind knight who always saves the day.
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Josepha[/name] - 5 - She has the dark hair and eyes of her late grandmother, [name]Anne[/name]. [name]Amelia[/name] totally adores her older sisters and loves playing ‘mother’ by helping with her younger siblings.
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Alice[/name] [name]Celia[/name] [name]Johanna[/name] - 4 - Our sweet [name]Alice[/name] certainly gave me my easiest pregnancy—she is so quiet and dreamy, unlike any of her older sisters were at 4 years old.
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Francis[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] - 3 - Darling [name]Jacob[/name] is the last of our older boys. He is constantly is motion and learns any and all sports we allow him to. He is often seen running through the courtyard with men-in-waiting lagging behind him.
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Theresa[/name] [name]Violet[/name] - 2 - [name]Lydia[/name] is as beautiful as she is mischievous, she positively loves vexing every nanny brave enough to take her.
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Sybil[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Carolina[/name] - Stillborn - She looks perfectly angelic with soft blonde hair like your sister’s and white skin. Her eyes remain unopened. You wish you could have peaked into them, if only once.

Ten years have passed since you married*[name]Prince[/name][name]Matthew[/name] of [name]Fantasia[/name].[name]Just[/name]a year after your first child is born the Princes parents [name]King[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Queen[/name] [name]Marina[/name] both met their end.[name]How[/name]*did it happen?

5 or 6: They are kidnapped and executed by a rebel group within Bulgaria

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as*[name]King[/name]of [name]Fantasia[/name], which makes youQueenConsort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Maia[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over thenext10 years you have more children.*Howmany times are you with child?

7. 5

1. His [name]Royal[/name] Highness, [name]Prince[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] [name]Felix[/name] [name]Cameron[/name] “[name]Prince[/name] [name]Toby[/name]” (sickly)
  2. Her [name]Royal[/name] Highness, [name]Princess[/name] [name]Elena[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Clare[/name] (sickly)
  3. His [name]Royal[/name] Highness, [name]Prince[/name] [name]Archer[/name] [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Stefan[/name] (healthy)
  4. His [name]Royal[/name] Highness, [name]Prince[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Lemuel[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] & His [name]Royal[/name] Highness, [name]Prince[/name] [name]Brett[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Atticus[/name] (healthy twins)
  5. Her [name]Royal[/name] Highness, [name]Princess[/name] [name]Madeline[/name] [name]Mae[/name] [name]Violet[/name] “[name]Princess[/name] [name]Maddie[/name]” (healthy)

Issue:
Their Majesties, [name]King[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] and [name]Queen[/name] [name]Athena[/name] of [name]Fantasia[/name]
And their children Their [name]Royal[/name] Highnesses, [name]Princess[/name] [name]Maia[/name], [name]Prince[/name] [name]Tobias[/name], [name]Princess[/name] [name]Elena[/name], [name]Prince[/name] [name]Archer[/name], [name]Prince[/name] [name]James[/name], [name]Prince[/name] [name]Brett[/name], and [name]Princess[/name] [name]Madeline[/name]

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Stellen[/name] [name]Andreas[/name] [name]Gaston[/name] [name]Windsor[/name] of Germany. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents Their Majesties [name]King[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] [name]Malcolm[/name] [name]Archibald[/name] [name]Windsor[/name] and [name]Queen[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Dorothea[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Windsor[/name] of Germany
both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?

If you don’t have an agreeable marriage they die under mysterious circumstances. What were they?
They were both found dead in their bedroom one morning. Still no one knows who killed them.

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of Germany, which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Jasper[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. [name]How[/name] many times are you with child?

If you don’t have an agreeable marriage…
5 or 6: 4

2. A healthy girl
3. Stillborn girl
4. A sickly girl
5. A sickly boy

What are your children’s names? ( Name the deceased too, if you wish. They are all styled HRH the [name]Prince[/name] or [name]Princess[/name])
Names: HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Giselle[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Windsor[/name], HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Serafina[/name] [name]Clarice[/name] [name]Windsor[/name] (Stillborn), HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Viviette[/name] [name]Blue[/name] [name]Windsor[/name] and HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Conrad[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Phineas[/name] [name]Windsor[/name]

Issue:
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Edgar[/name] [name]Bartholomew[/name] [name]Windsor[/name] (11 years old. He is a born leader and is always looking out for his little siblings. He is sweet, kind, caring and compassionate. He has dark brown wavy hair like his dad and dark blue eyes and pale skin like his mom. He has slight Dislexia and he Epileptic, but he is on medication for both.)
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Giselle[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Windsor[/name] (9 years old. She is a very studious girl and has accomplished alot for her age. She is an over-achiever and like her mom a day-dreamer. She has dark brown wavy hair and dark green eyes just like her dad.)
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Serafina[/name] [name]Clarice[/name] [name]Windsor[/name] (She would be 7 years old. You miss her every day and take the family to visit her grave often.)
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Viviette[/name] [name]Blue[/name] [name]Windsor[/name] (5 years old. She is mommy’s little helper and always wants to be just like mommy. She is 5 going on 25 and always wants to be in charge. She has long, curly blonde hair and dark blue eyes. She has a tiny figure and pale skin. The spitting image of her mommy. She is mildly Autistic.)
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Conrad[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Phineas[/name] [name]Windsor[/name] (3 years old. He is everyone’s little sweetheart and everyone in the country loves him dearly. He’s a sweetie pie and a little angel sent from heaven above. He has wavy blonde hair and dark green eyes. He is Deaf.)

Ten years have passed since you married Crown [name]Prince[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] of [name]Austria[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents [name]King[/name] [name]Augustus[/name] & [name]Queen[/name] [name]Margery[/name] both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?
They both succumb to a Typhoid epidemic that ravages [name]Austria[/name].

Because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of [name]Austria[/name], which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that Thérèse deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. [name]How[/name] many times are you with child?

A sickly girl: Her [name]Royal[/name] Highness [name]Princess[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Maria[/name] [name]Laura[/name] [name]Antonia[/name] of [name]Austria[/name]
Twins, a healthy boy and stillborn daughter: His [name]Royal[/name] Highness [name]Prince[/name] [name]Amedeo[/name] [name]Carl[/name] [name]Thaddeus[/name] [name]Philippe[/name] [name]Maria[/name] of [name]Austria[/name] and Her [name]Royal[/name] Highness [name]Princess[/name] Maximiliana [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Cristina[/name] [name]Maria[/name] [name]Amalia[/name] of [name]Austria[/name].
A healthy boy: His [name]Royal[/name] Highness [name]Prince[/name] [name]Carl[/name] [name]Amadeus[/name] [name]Alonzo[/name] [name]Andreas[/name] [name]Maria[/name] of [name]Austria[/name].
A healthy boy: His [name]Royal[/name] Highness [name]Prince[/name] [name]Emmanuel[/name] Achatius [name]Otto[/name] [name]Maria[/name] [name]Pius[/name] of [name]Austria[/name].
Healthy girl twins: Her [name]Royal[/name] Highness [name]Princess[/name] [name]Maria[/name]-[name]Anna[/name] [name]Zita[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] of [name]Austria[/name] and Her [name]Royal[/name] Highness [name]Princess[/name] [name]Margherita[/name] [name]Astrid[/name] [name]Olympia[/name] [name]Maude[/name] [name]Maria[/name] of [name]Austria[/name].

[name]King[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] of [name]Austria[/name] and [name]Queen[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
The Heiress Presumptive, [name]Princess[/name] [name]Maria[/name]-[name]Theresa[/name] “Thérèse” [name]Anna[/name] Giorgiana [name]Eugenia[/name] of [name]Austria[/name] (14)
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] “[name]Bella[/name]” [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Maria[/name] [name]Laura[/name] [name]Antonia[/name] of [name]Austria[/name] (10)
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Amedeo[/name] [name]Carl[/name] [name]Thaddeus[/name] [name]Philippe[/name] [name]Maria[/name] of [name]Austria[/name] (8)
[name]Princess[/name] Maximiliana [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Cristina[/name] [name]Maria[/name] [name]Amalia[/name] of [name]Austria[/name] (☨)
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Carl[/name] [name]Amadeus[/name] [name]Alonzo[/name] [name]Andreas[/name] [name]Maria[/name] of [name]Austria[/name] (5)
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Emmanuel[/name] Achatius [name]Otto[/name] [name]Maria[/name] [name]Pius[/name] of [name]Austria[/name] (4)
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Maria[/name]-[name]Anna[/name] “[name]Anna[/name]” [name]Zita[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] (2)
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Margherita[/name] [name]Astrid[/name] [name]Olympia[/name] [name]Maude[/name] [name]Maria[/name] of [name]Austria[/name] (2)

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Richard[/name] of [name]Austria[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents His [name]Majesty[/name] [name]King[/name] [name]Stephen[/name] [name]Benedict[/name] [name]Rupert[/name] [name]Phillip[/name] of [name]Austria[/name] and Her [name]Majesty[/name] [name]Queen[/name] [name]Philippa[/name] [name]Clementina[/name] [name]Esme[/name] of [name]Austria[/name] both met their end.

[name]How[/name] did it happen?
They are kidnapped and executed by a rebel group within Turkey.

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of [name]Austria[/name], which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Princess[/name] [name]Giselle[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children.

[name]How[/name] many times are you with child?

1. A sickly girl
  2. A sickly girl
  3. A sickly boy
  4. Stillborn (girl)
  5. A healthy boy
  6. A healthy boy
  7. A healthy girl

What are your children’s names? ( Name the deceased too, if you wish. They are all styled HRH the [name]Prince[/name] or [name]Princess[/name])

If you have an agreeable marriage you choose their first names. [name]One[/name] of their middle names has to come from 147 Unusual Antique Baby Names | Nameberry and the other must be from the country their family rules over.

Issue:
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Celia[/name] [name]Marie[/name] of [name]Austria[/name]
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Philippa[/name] [name]Erika[/name] [name]Letitia[/name] of [name]Austria[/name]
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Stephen[/name] [name]Benedict[/name] [name]Rupert[/name] II of [name]Austria[/name]
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Maria[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Clarissa[/name] of [name]Austria[/name] (stillborn)
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Richard[/name] [name]Felix[/name] [name]Phillip[/name] II of [name]Austria[/name]
HRH Rrince [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Otto[/name] [name]Franz[/name] of [name]Austria[/name]
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Anna[/name] [name]Magdalena[/name] of [name]Austria[/name]

Part Three Coming Soon!

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Laurent[/name] [name]Stellan[/name] [name]Cormac[/name] of [name]Austria[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents [name]Archibald[/name] [name]Malcolm[/name] & [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] both met their end. They both succumb to a Typhoid epidemic that ravages [name]Austria[/name].

Because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of [name]Austria[/name], which makes you QueenConsort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Arabella[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children.
In her second pregnancy [name]Annelie[/name] gave birth to sickly boy
HRH the [name]Price[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Dexter[/name] [name]Jon[/name]
In her third pregnancy she gave birth to a stillborn baby girl
HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Mara[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Nell[/name]
In her fourth pregnancy she gave birth to a healthy baby girl
HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Primrose[/name]
In her fifth pregnancy she gave birth to twin boys!
HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Geoffrey[/name] [name]Chester[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] & HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Augustus[/name] [name]Dudley[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Heinrich[/name] [name]Jan[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] of Germany. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents (their names) both met their end.

His [name]Majesty[/name] [name]King[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] of Germany and Her [name]Majesty[/name] [name]Queen[/name] [name]Alice[/name] [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] both succumb to a Typhoid epidemic that ravages Germany.

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of Germany, which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Helena[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Sybil[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children.

I am with child six times. Triplets, a healthy boy, a sickly girl and a stillborn boy; twins, a healthy girl and a stillborn girl; a sickly boy; twins, a healthy girl and a stillborn boy; a sickly girl; and twins, a healthy boy and a stillborn boy.

His [name]Majesty[/name] [name]King[/name] [name]Heinrich[/name] [name]Jan[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] and [name]Queen[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] [name]Rose[/name], and their children …
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Helena[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Sybil[/name] - twelve
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Edgar[/name] [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Kristian[/name] - ten
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Primrose[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Jutta[/name] - ten
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] [name]Mirabelle[/name] [name]Minna[/name] - seven
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] Niklas - five
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Anja[/name] - four
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Celia[/name] [name]Sabine[/name] - two
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Bennett[/name] [name]Phineas[/name] [name]Haydn[/name] - six months

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Willem[/name] of [name]Russia[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child was born the [name]Prince[/name]‘s parents’ [name]King[/name] [name]Frederick[/name] and [name]Queen[/name] [name]Sophia[/name], both met their end. They died under mysterious circumstances. Although both of them had always seemed very healthy, they collapsed within hours of each other with what were determined to be massive heart attacks.

Because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of [name]Russia[/name], which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Victor[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. [name]How[/name] many times are you with child?

What do they result in?
B/G twins: boy is stillborn
A healthy girl:
Triplets. sickly girl, sickly boy, sickly boy
A healthy boy

What are your children’s names?
HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Albert[/name] [name]Tristan[/name] [name]Lemuel[/name] (stillborn)/HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Tamara[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name]
HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Carolina[/name] [name]Viviette[/name] [name]Nerissa[/name]
HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Deirdre[/name] [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Rosamond[/name]/HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Aramis[/name] [name]Riley[/name]/HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Auric[/name] [name]Rufus[/name]
HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Eric[/name] [name]Barnaby[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]

england:

Parents:
[name]Duke[/name] [name]Edgar[/name] [name]Peregrine[/name] [name]Lysander[/name] & Duchess [name]Octavia[/name] [name]Sybil[/name] [name]Cosima[/name]

Me: Lady [name]Cosima[/name] [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Violet[/name]

Sisters: (6)
Lady [name]Lucretia[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
Lady [name]Edith[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Antonia[/name]
Lady [name]Virginia[/name] [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Maude[/name]
Lady [name]Christabel[/name] [name]Minerva[/name] [name]Faye[/name]
Lady [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Henrietta[/name] [name]Iris[/name]
Lady [name]Sabina[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Augusta[/name]

Brothers: (5)
[name]Duke[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Casimir[/name] [name]Louis[/name]
[name]Duke[/name] [name]Ignatius[/name] [name]Philip[/name] [name]Leopold[/name]
[name]Duke[/name] [name]Julian[/name] [name]Friedrich[/name] [name]Carlos[/name]
[name]Duke[/name] [name]Horatio[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Valentin[/name]
[name]Duke[/name] [name]Augustus[/name] [name]Richard[/name] [name]Theo[/name]

germany:

Husband:
His [name]Royal[/name] Highness the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Wolfgang[/name] [name]Andreas[/name] [name]Ivo[/name] of Germany

His parents:
His [name]Royal[/name] Highness the [name]King[/name] [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Ernest[/name] [name]Victor[/name] & Her [name]Royal[/name] Highness the [name]Queen[/name] [name]Helen[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Maria[/name]

Our family:
His [name]Royal[/name] Highness the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Wolfgang[/name] [name]Andreas[/name] [name]Ivo[/name] and Her [name]Royal[/name] Highness the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Cosima[/name] [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Violet[/name] of Germany.
our daughter…
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Octavia[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]

round two:

[name]King[/name] [name]Frederick[/name] & [name]Queen[/name] [name]Helen[/name] both succumb to a typhoid epidemic.

[name]King[/name] [name]Wolfgang[/name] [name]Andreas[/name] [name]Ivo[/name] & [name]Queen[/name] Consort [name]Cosima[/name] [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
our children
[name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Octavia[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Petra[/name] [name]Edith[/name] [name]Liesel[/name] & [name]Leon[/name] [name]Phineas[/name] [name]Theodor[/name] (stillborn)
[name]Therese[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Birgit[/name] & [name]Conrad[/name] [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Christina[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Klaudia[/name]
[name]Dominik[/name] [name]Judah[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] & [name]Matthias[/name] [name]Dexter[/name] [name]Gottfried[/name] (stillborn)
[name]Hugo[/name] [name]Thaddeus[/name] [name]Georg[/name], [name]Axel[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] & [name]Ingrid[/name] [name]Flora[/name] [name]Amalie[/name]
[name]Karl[/name] [name]Barnabas[/name] [name]Martin[/name], [name]Lukas[/name] [name]Otto[/name] [name]Bruno[/name] & [name]Ursula[/name] [name]Mae[/name] [name]Dorothea[/name]
[name]Mirjam[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Pauline[/name]
[name]Elias[/name] [name]Humphrey[/name] [name]Clemens[/name] & [name]Albrecht[/name] [name]Homer[/name] [name]Ludwig[/name] (stillborn)
[name]Stefan[/name] [name]Amos[/name] [name]Jonas[/name]
[name]Frieda[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Sabine[/name] & [name]Astrid[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Hannelore[/name]

Nine years ago, their Majesties [name]King[/name] [name]Lionel[/name] [name]Louis[/name] [name]Leopold[/name] and [name]Queen[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Constanza[/name] of [name]France[/name] died when their ship was ravaged by a storm and sunk on the way to [name]England[/name].

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of [name]France[/name], which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Princess[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. I am with child seven times.

HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Clementina[/name] [name]Prudence[/name], healthy

HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Louis[/name] [name]Bjorn[/name] [name]Gaston[/name] II, sickly

HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name], healthy twin
HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Lionel[/name] [name]Dudley[/name] [name]Basile[/name], deceased twin

HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Chester[/name] [name]Benoit[/name], healthy twin
HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Peregrine[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Auguste[/name], healthy twin

HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Henri[/name] [name]Barnabas[/name] [name]Andre[/name], sickly

HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Amity[/name] [name]May[/name], sickly

HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Milan[/name] [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Bruno[/name], healthy triplet
HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Philippa[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Blanche[/name], sickly triplet
HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Lysander[/name] [name]Thaddeus[/name] [name]Bernard[/name], healthy triplet

HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Ariadne[/name] Esmee [name]Fleur[/name], healthy

[name]Juliette[/name], [name]Louis[/name], [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Leopold[/name], [name]Peregrine[/name], [name]Henri[/name], [name]Adeline[/name], [name]Milan[/name], [name]Philippa[/name], [name]Lysander[/name], [name]Ariadne[/name]