The Quick Poll Thread! (Part 4)

Just wondering what you prefer! I actually like Matilda more :woozy_face:

I donā€™t like to, because I have a very sensitive palate and it tastes like metal and chlorine to me, but itā€™s technically safe to drink.

I think it has a really different vibe to [name_f]Loretta[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosetta[/name_f], but I really like [name_f]Georgetta[/name_f] :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] is much more gentle and classic whereas [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] is more unique and fierce. I absolutely love both an they definitely could work for a sib-set but for me it gives off a similar to a sib-set like [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_u]Ryder[/name_u] (a classic and a more unusual/modern)

2 Likes

iā€™ve heard that (at least within europe) tap water is fine to drink but only if youā€™re local. when i went to spain, for example, they said that the tap water was safe but had different mineral quantities which could upset your stomach if youā€™re not used to it. no idea what itā€™s like in south america though!

1 Like

Here itā€™s drinkable and tastes just like water from a bottle; in Spain, however, while you could technically drink it most people will buy big 10l bottles or filter the tap water because it tastes a bit like pool water (at least to me). Many places in Portugal also do this.

I suppose in [name_u]South[/name_u] [name_u]America[/name_u] it really depends on where you are, not just the country but also the city. I can imagine in big cities (especially in richer countries) the water would be drinkable while in other places it should be boiled before usage.
Sometimes, it may also just be certain germs that, as a foreigner, your system is not used to because youā€™re not regularly exposed to them, which make you feel sick.

1 Like

oar-ih-hee-may

2 Likes

Kitchen water yes 100% drinkable, bathroom water tastes bad youā€™re not supposed to drink it

1 Like

I also like [name_f]Marietta[/name_f], [name_f]Julietta[/name_f], [name_f]Etta[/name_f], Junetta, Oletta, Olietta, [name_f]Annetta[/name_f], Lanetta, Mirietta

It depends where! At my grandparents house on the mountains the water is clear. At my house you wonā€™t get sick, but you should still filter it. It wonā€™t hurt you to drink a bit of tap water, but long term idk. At my school thereā€™s often lead in the water, and even when there isnā€™t itā€™s not good. In my country/State it varies.

Alma, Hugo, Flora, andā€¦? [Part 1]
  • Julian
  • Caspar
  • Rufus
  • Ivan
  • Percy
  • Linus
  • Gus
  • Otto
  • Sylvan
  • Bram
  • Arthur
  • Oliver
  • Emrys
  • Walter
  • Remy

0 voters

Alma, Hugo, Flora andā€¦? [Part 2]
  • Rudy
  • Casper
  • Louis
  • Elias
  • Felix
  • Cyrus
  • Francis
  • Ivar
  • August
  • Julius
  • Oscar
  • Edwin
  • Boaz
  • Luca
  • Abram

0 voters

When I go to Mexico, I donā€™t drink the tap water there. [name_f]My[/name_f] husbandā€™s family buys one of those big 5 gallon water jugs and the girls and I drink from that. They live out in the country, and we are not used to the things that are in the water there. His family drinks the water from the tap, so it is safe technically.

Which ones are the odd ones out?

• callum leo ā€˜callieā€™
  • finian cove ā€˜finnā€™
  • august pip ā€˜gusā€™
  • jasper milo ā€˜jemā€™
  • beatrix flora ā€˜beeā€™
  • Ć©lodie juno ā€˜elleā€™
  • matilda liv ā€˜tillyā€™
  • There is no odd one out

0 voters

• Billy and Mabel are too similar for siblings.
  • Billy and Mabel are fine for siblings.

0 voters

Pick your favourite -Mae names!

• Elsie-Mae
  • Daisy-Mae
  • Dolcie-Mae
  • Ella-Mae
  • Lily-Mae
  • Millie-Mae
  • Mollie-Mae
  • Lucy-Mae
  • Lottie-Mae
  • Florrie-Mae
  • Darcie-Mae

0 voters

Iā€™ve actually known 2 girls named [name_f]Isis[/name_f], but they are both around my age. Iā€™m conflicted because on the one hand, the terrorist organization is a terrible namesake, but I also never saw or heard anyone say anything about these girlsā€™ names. If someone did make a comment, it would also be easy enough to mention the Egyptian goddess because thatā€™s another easily accessible association. But I just doubt anyone who an [name_f]Isis[/name_f] would want to be friends with would bring it up.

2 Likes

Thank you to all who voted! I ended up adding the combo in my UC.

2 Likes

Is your water not the same? Iā€™m in the US and the water where I am is either from the well or the city water and itā€™s the same water source for the kitchen and bathroom just a different faucet.

5 Likes

Same source, but bathroom water has some different chemicals in it, it can make you nauseous

what do you prefer

• no middle
  • one middle
  • two middles

0 voters