• Vittore (veet-TOR-reh)

0 voters

Which spelling?
  • Indie
  • Indy
  • Indi
  • Other

0 voters

Junja → JOUN-juh (like ‘joo-un’ but said quickly?)
Leimomi → LAY-mo-mee
Aurore → uh-ROR (like aurora)

• Junja Leimomi
  • Leimomi Aurore
  • Junja Leimomi Aurore
  • Keep looking :)

0 voters

Wait, I have another :see_no_evil:

Cassiopeia → cass-ee-oh-PEE-uh
Aurore → uh-ROR (like aurora)
Leimomi → LAY-mo-mee
Laguna → LUH-goon-uh

• Cassiopeia Selkie Laurel
  • Cassiopeia Selkie Aurore
  • Cassiopeia Leimomi Aurore
  • Cassiopeia Laguna Marigold
  • Cassiopeia Laguna Selkie
  • Keep looking :)

0 voters

[name_u]Fable[/name_u], [name_u]Story[/name_u], and [name_f]Poem[/name_f] would be my pick if I ever have triplet girls! :grin: And I say that knowing the chances of me having triplet girls is slim to none haha

6 Likes

As much as I sway on the more conservative side when it comes to legal first names, I think if one went through a pregnancy with triplets, gave birth to three children in a row, and basically gets no sleep for one year, any names go! And [name_u]Fable[/name_u], [name_u]Story[/name_u] and [name_f]Poem[/name_f] totally vibe together!

4 Likes

I love it on both and I know both boys and girls called [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] so this is really difficult but if I had to chose, I would go for boy!

I voted for [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] (my daughters name) and [name_f]April[/name_f] but I also love [name_u]Penny[/name_u], [name_f]Jeannie[/name_f], [name_f]Ava[/name_f], [name_f]Faye[/name_f] & [name_u]June[/name_u]!

1 Like

I went for [name_f]Molly[/name_f], [name_f]Bridget[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f] & [name_f]Mairead[/name_f] but I also love [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Rosemarie[/name_f] & [name_f]Susanna[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_f]Mairead[/name_f] is so underrated!

4 Likes

I think there may be some confusion about “bohemian world” referring to the entire world living a bohemian lifestyle, instead of “the bohemian world”, as in separate from the world of conventional society? Am I understanding the meaning properly?

4 Likes

La Bohème would probably refer to the bohemian world but seeing as the name is just [name_f]Boheme[/name_f], I don’t put the article unless it makes the (rough) meaning of the combo make sense. I frankly don’t have a preference.

I thought I might see a reply from you :laughing: Thanks! :heart:

Edit: I don’t know why this replied to your other post. This is supposed to be a reply to the Aybüke comment

1 Like

I think you’re right in that “world” here is used in a similar way it’s used in the term “art world” - even though it exists in many different places, there’s still just one art world, so we’d expect to see “the” rather than “a” in front of “art world” when reading it in a sentence.
I think in [name_f]English[/name_f] we could just translate Bohème to Bohemianism or the bohemian lifestyle.

@SparkleNinja18 I actually think both can work for the meanings of your combos.
“New life in a bohemian world” reads as “a new life in a world that is now bohemian” while “new life in the bohemian world” reads as someone leaving their “boring” life to live a Bohemian lifestyle/live in the Bohemian world.

4 Likes
  • Perdita (PER-di-ta)
  • Perdita (per-DEE-ta)
  • Pernilla (per-NILL-a)
  • Petronilla (pe-tro-NILL-a)

0 voters

1 Like

Jumping on the bandwagon-

• Celeste
  • Salvador
  • Tamara
  • Roxanna
  • Rafael/Raphael
  • Rio (b)
  • Florence
  • Lorenzo
  • Evaluna
  • JoaquĂ­n
  • Wren

0 voters

Nikita Flynn - just on flow?
  • Yay
  • Nay

0 voters

Nikita Flynn - Do you like it?
  • Yay
  • Nay

0 voters

Nikita Flynn - For me?
  • Yay
  • Nay

0 voters

Just pick all the ones you like
  • Alexis
  • Lilibet
  • Artemis
  • Kendall
  • Aster
  • Zoey
  • Malin
  • Aurora
  • Manon
  • Arielle
  • Jennifer
  • Lara

0 voters

Awww yay! I almost didn’t put it in even though I love it because I didn’t think people would vote for it.

1 Like