The Secret Names of the Nameberry Babies

Okay, here are the Nameberry Babies, whose names [name]Pam[/name] has promised to reveal to all. (Thanks, [name]Pam[/name]!)

I counted a total of 14. If I missed any, somebody please let me know, and I’ll edit the missed baby into this posting.

While we’re all curious to see what names [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name] gave to the Nameberry babies, let’s also see what names YOU would have given each baby, so feel free to add your names to this thread!

[name]Baby[/name] #1 (“Eyes of [name]Blue[/name] ” Boo!”)

[name]Baby[/name] #2 (“You Lookin’ at ME??”)

[name]Baby[/name] #3 (“Zzzzzzzz”)

[name]Baby[/name] #4 (“Ha-ha ” Stuck My Tongue Out Atcha!”)

[name]Baby[/name] #5 ("[name]Nephele[/name] Rotated My Picture So I’m Right-Side-Up This Time!")

[name]Baby[/name] #6 (“I’ll Take All the Kisses You’ve Got!”)

[name]Baby[/name] #7 (“I Can Crawl Faster Than You Can Run! Watch Out!”)

[name]Baby[/name] #8 (“Hmm” Yes, Yes, I Believe I’ve Seen You Somewhere Before””)

[name]Baby[/name] #9 (“I Always Laugh When the [name]Camera[/name] Gets This Close!”

[name]Baby[/name] #10 (“Pleeeeeze Pick Me Up!”)

[name]Baby[/name] #11 (“I’m Not Really This Quiet, I’m [name]Just[/name] Waiting for The Right Moment””)

[name]Baby[/name] #12 (“I’d Rather Have a Cookie, Please?”)

[name]Baby[/name] #13 (“These Are MY Five [name]Little[/name] Piggies ” Leave Off!”)

[name]Baby[/name] #14 (“Alphabet Blocks for Supper! Whee!”)

Okay” Name 'em! :slight_smile:

– [name]Nephele[/name]

#2 screams [name]Sofia[/name] to me.

OK, so not [name]EVERY[/name] baby has a name, and I’m sure [name]Linda[/name] would disagree about some of these! Plus some are more descriptions than names.

#2: [name]Antonia[/name]

3: Sleepy (very original!)

4: [name]Liam[/name]. Yes, ethnic stereotyping.

1. Topsy

2. No names, but we’re open!

3. [name]Ashley[/name]

4. [name]Bright[/name]

5. [name]Hazel[/name]

6. [name]Clifton[/name] (although sometimes he looks like a girl to me)

7. [name]Lu[/name]

8. No name and I think she needs one! She looks seriously distressed to me – though [name]Linda[/name] doesn’t think so.

9. [name]Flora[/name]

10. [name]Edward[/name]

can we discuss which ones are female and male first :smiley:

[name]Baby[/name] #2 is my favorite by the way.
Oh my gosh so tough. I’m going to give a boy and a girl name.
I’ll bet I’ll want to change my answers in 5 minutes.

#1. boy - [name]Leo[/name] or girl - [name]Penelope[/name]
#2. boy - [name]Julian[/name] or girl - [name]Bianca[/name]
#3. boy - [name]Felix[/name] or girl - [name]Emmeline[/name]
#4. boy - [name]Callum[/name] or girl - [name]Rowan[/name]
#5. boy - [name]Wyatt[/name] or girl - [name]Anastasia[/name]
#6. boy - [name]Donovan[/name] or girl - [name]Leia[/name]
#7. boy - [name]Xavier[/name] or girl - [name]Simone[/name]
#8. boy - [name]Noah[/name] or girl - [name]Gwyneth[/name]
#9. boy - [name]Nicolai[/name] or girl - [name]Ruby[/name]
#10. boy - [name]Cooper[/name] or girl - [name]Brinley[/name]
#11. boy - [name]Paul[/name] or girl - [name]Lillian[/name]
#12. boy - [name]Mathias[/name] or girl - [name]Elizabeth[/name]
#13. boy - [name]Grayson[/name] or girl - [name]Lydia[/name]
#14. boy [name]Corbin[/name] or girl - [name]Hilary[/name]

I must have been posting when the official list was going up. I didn’t guess a single one. All though “[name]Liam[/name]” was kind of close.

1. I couldn’t decide if this baby was a girl or a boy, so I named it for either gender. As a girl, I think she looks like a [name]Stella[/name] [name]Jillian[/name], spunky and outgoing, yet pensive and smart. As a boy, I think he looks like a [name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Thomas[/name], called [name]Gabe[/name], curious and calm.

2. This baby girl really gave me a hard time, as I couldn’t move past the fact that she looks identical to actress [name]Camilla[/name] [name]Belle[/name] (300)! However, I think she looks like an [name]Arabella[/name] “[name]Ari[/name]” [name]Juliet[/name], a little girl with attitude and charm - a true princess at heart.

3. This little one is [name]Archer[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name], called [name]Archie[/name]. He’ll be a charmer, perhaps a little bit shy and reserved, but definitely full of character.

4. She’s a little drama queen, miss [name]Sydney[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. Full of confidence, she’s ready to get out there and play with the big boys, but she’s a sweet daddy’s girl at heart.

5. This baby girl is [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], a sweet and gentle little lady sure to be a winner with the boys when she is a bit older! Beautiful and popular, she’s really a shy girl on the inside, just waiting to break out and discover herself.

6. Big sister [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Camille[/name] is kissing her new baby brother, [name]Asher[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name], a quiet type with a heart of gold - the type of boy every mother and father want their daughter to bring home.

7. [name]Little[/name] [name]Kayla[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name] is bursting with playful energy and loves to make faces for the camera. This girl is sure to be big some day, with her love of attention and cute-as-a-button smile!

8. Mister [name]Alexander[/name] “[name]Lex[/name]” [name]Paul[/name] has a secret he’s keeping - he’s going to be rich and powerful one day! This little one’s got the sense of a lawyer or businessman hidden behind that persuasive smile and twinkle in his eye.

9. This little sweetheart is [name]Leila[/name] [name]Marisol[/name], a delicate, pretty little lady who always has a big smile on her face. [name]Leila[/name] will be a popular young lady with many friends and great success in school as well as on the dance floor.

10. This baby girl is [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name], a tough one to name in my opinion. She’s a sassy little girl who loves to joke and play around, never failing to show her many emotions on her beautiful face.

11. [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] is a real sweetie who is sure to grow up to be a kind and generous man with a good head on his shoulders and all the potential in the world. He will be respected and revered.

12. This little girl is [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Jacqueline[/name], a delicate, sweet little lady who has a quiet and reserved nature. [name]Sarah[/name] will be a dedicated student, caring more about her education than sports or other activities. [name]Sarah[/name]'s shy nature doesn’t prevent her from making many friends, and she is known as a good listener.

13. [name]Poppy[/name] [name]Madison[/name] is a playful child who enjoys making her parents laugh and smile along with her. Her parents’ first child, she is the light of their lives, and, although she will be spoiled rotten, she will come out a smart, respectful, and sweet lady!

14. Last but not least, little [name]Lucas[/name] “[name]Luke[/name]” [name]Porter[/name] is sure to get the attention from the ladies as he smiles and bats his eyelashes at them. This little one will be talented on the playing field and on the stage, a successful athlete and actor. I could also see this baby as a little girl named [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Lucy[/name].

Those are my names for the Nameberry Babies, complete with the people I envision them to be. Sorry to [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name] if I got the genders wrong!

1. [name]Max[/name] or [name]Jack[/name]
  2. [name]Lillian[/name]
  3. [name]Haden[/name] (a boy)
  4. [name]Claire[/name] or [name]Clara[/name]
  5. [name]Liv[/name] (she just screams [name]Liv[/name] to me)
  6. [name]Baby[/name] - [name]Henry[/name], Girl - [name]Keira[/name]
  7. [name]Sophie[/name]
  8. [name]Christopher[/name] (kind of looks like a boy) or [name]Gillian[/name] (also kind of looks like a little girl)
  9. [name]Sophia[/name] or [name]Grace[/name]
  10. [name]Jamie[/name] or [name]Isaiah[/name]
  11. [name]Audra[/name]
  12. [name]Ella[/name] or [name]Stella[/name] (she is so cute!)
  13. [name]Liam[/name] or [name]Stanley[/name]
  14. [name]Ethan[/name]

That was so much fun :slight_smile: lol

1. [name]August[/name] [name]Ishmael[/name] (”[name]Gus[/name]”)
  2. [name]Gianna[/name] [name]Dove[/name]
  3. [name]Willem[/name] [name]Xavier[/name]
  4. [name]Theodore[/name] [name]James[/name] (”[name]Theo[/name]”)
  5. [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] (”[name]Bea[/name]”)
  6. [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Sinclair[/name] and baby sister [name]Honor[/name] [name]Sullivan[/name]
  7. [name]Eve[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
  8. [name]Milo[/name] [name]Ephraim[/name]
  9. [name]Flora[/name] [name]Belle[/name]
  10. [name]Camilla[/name] [name]Reese[/name] (”[name]Millie[/name]”)
  11. [name]Dominic[/name] [name]Hayes[/name] (”[name]Dom[/name]”)
  12. [name]Lilla[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
  13. [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
  14. [name]Asher[/name] [name]Donovan[/name]
  1. [name]Edwin[/name] [name]Earl[/name]
  2. [name]Burton[/name] [name]Roderick[/name]
  3. [name]Dahlia[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
  4. [name]Padraig[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
  5. [name]Claudia[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
  6. [name]Jules[/name] [name]Adrian[/name] and [name]Melina[/name] [name]Estelle[/name]
  7. [name]Gabriella[/name] [name]Jolie[/name]
  8. [name]Edwin[/name] [name]Earl[/name] again?
  9. [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Jo[/name] - my favorite!
  10. [name]Brynn[/name] [name]Valentina[/name]
  11. [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name]
  12. [name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Hope[/name]
  13. [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Olive[/name]
  14. [name]William[/name] [name]Reed[/name]

What about the board index babies? I count nine of 'em not including the pregnant belly.

Right you are! The board index pics are rather small, but here they are for any who want to name these babies, too:

Index [name]Baby[/name] #1, titled: Girl [name]Baby[/name] in Purple

Index [name]Baby[/name] #2, titled: Boy [name]Baby[/name]

Index Babies #3, titled: [name]Secret[/name]

Index Babies #4, titled: Sibling

Index [name]Baby[/name] #5, titled: Ball

Index [name]Baby[/name] #6, titled: Starbabies

Index [name]Baby[/name] #7, titled: Mom

– [name]Nephele[/name]

Index [name]Baby[/name] #1, titled: Girl [name]Baby[/name] in Purple - [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Hollis[/name]

Index [name]Baby[/name] #2, titled: Boy [name]Baby[/name] - [name]Antonio[/name] [name]Jay[/name]

Index Babies #3, titled: [name]Secret[/name] - [name]Pandora[/name] [name]Suzette[/name] and [name]Rowena[/name] [name]Grier[/name]

Index Babies #4, titled: Sibling - [name]Louis[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Audra[/name] [name]Henriette[/name]

Index [name]Baby[/name] #5, titled: Ball - [name]Cole[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]

Index [name]Baby[/name] #6, titled: Starbabies - [name]Elton[/name] [name]Henry[/name]

Index [name]Baby[/name] #7, titled: Mom - Mom is [name]Amy[/name] [name]Katherine[/name], baby is [name]Eudora[/name] [name]Delphine[/name]

[name]Stanley[/name]?!?

[/quote]

[name]Stanley[/name] is a perfect outhip the hipsters name.

Yes! The fun continues :slight_smile:

1. [name]Kira[/name]
  2. [name]Sebastian[/name]
  3. [name]Linnet[/name] and [name]Wren[/name]
  4. [name]Lionel[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name]
  5. [name]Keaton[/name]
  6. [name]Harmon[/name]
  7. [name]Aria[/name]