The Teaser Game

help: Would she support this, because he could still help her with house and garden on the afternoons and weekends if he went to a german instead of a chinese school?

next word: hungry

She faced him with anger blazing past the pain in her eyes. “You would let your own children go hungry if it would help you get what you want!”

next word: embarrassed

“Really?” Rev winced. “That’s embarrassing. I was just trying to help.”

Next word: wish

““I desperately wish you could have seen it [name_u]Frankie[/name_u], my fathers house was beautiful, a palace” [name_m]Frank[/name_m] watched as is father slipped deeper into his memories”

Next word: Drank

Drank (this story’s in the present tense, so it’s “drink”):

“Drink, but slowly,” [name_u]Ren[/name_u]ée insists, uncapping a bottle of water and bringing it to my lips.

Next word: feet / foot

My vision was blurred from crying and I could hardly see one foot in front of the other, but I didn’t mind, because I hadn’t anywhere to go as it was.

Raise.

“I know I didn’t raise you for over 200 years to be that rude.”

Next word: believe

“Sometimes I believe you have a problem with progress.”

next: enjoy

“She told herself she should just enjoy the attention such a well-known footballer was paying her, enjoy the teasing of [name_f]Julia[/name_f] and [name_f]Ariana[/name_f], but she knew they’d take it as far as she let them.”

unexpected.

Wait, did you post that one online? It felt familiar…

lol, yes! What I’ve had written is posted at havengermany.blogspot.com. :smiley:

Principal [name_m]Winthrop[/name_m] noticed and said, “Your parents told me you enjoy reading, so you will have an extra study hall period.”

[name_f]Hope[/name_f]

“I hope he’s alright.”

Alright?

Well, one of my character’s last name is “Alwright,” and (she’s 13) she makes jokes about her being “Alwright.”

I bristled with pain as I attempted a response: “I’m…Alwright, I guess.”

Boy, do I wish we could do two sentences! All the stories would make so much more sense!

Next word: story

“It’s a long story,” she said.

Next word: strange

“[name_m]How[/name_m] strange can this situation get?” [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] asked.

next work: supernatural

Ender stared back at me, eyes wide and awed. “It’s–almost–” He hesitated as a shiver ran through him, “supernatural.”

adoring

bump?

(here have some useless words because “bump?” has less than 10 characters)

“Nothing like a good bump on the head to wake you up from being unconcious,” I retorted sarcastically.

Next word:
beautiful

Lol that’s not what I meant, I just wanted to bump the thread up and couldn’t find any translation of “adoring” in my work ;D

beautiful: “Bottom line: Not a very beautiful place to live in.”

next word is still adoring :slight_smile: